Substantial nose bleeds on Sup3r-1/Sup3r-4

Dms2701

Awards
I had my BP checked prior to starting this (and although I've also suffered with nose bleeds), I have been having a guaranteed 2 or 3 a day which are pretty bad (we are talking 15-20mins, ice packs and everything to get them to stop).

I'm only 1.5 weeks into the Sup3r-1/Sup3r-4 dose (330 each day of each) and am (a little) concerned my BP has rocketed. Apart from simply getting it checked, is this normal so early into the cycle? Shall I up my cycle support or jump on some hawthorne berry etc. direct to assist with BP?

Dms2701

Awards
Listen to your body
I am, hence the post! I am just looking for some advice on where to go from here (whether to stop, or simply do something extra to combat the problem).

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
You need an on cycle support that includes something for blood pressure (hawthorn berry works great) or go pickup hawthorn by it self

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
On cycle supports are cheap but that's what there for to help combat sides

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne Berry is great to control BP. But in the initial phase might even rise it.
Celery seed extract and olive leaf extract can also control BP.

GW501516 can work wonders on BP but should not be taken on a stressed liver.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Hawthorne Berry is great to control BP. But in the initial phase might even rise it.
Celery seed extract and olive leaf extract can also control BP.

GW501516 can work wonders on BP but should not be taken on a stressed liver.
Ubiquinol works well on BP as well.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Ummm.... have you checked your BP again? If so what was it? And make sure you're using the proper size cuff, I don't know how big your arms are, but a lot of us do not fit into standard cuffs.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ummm.... have you checked your BP again? If so what was it? And make sure you're using the proper size cuff, I don't know how big your arms are, but a lot of us do not fit into standard cuffs.
I thought everything in the USA was XXL? :D