Fusion supplements androtest vs dermacrine

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys ... Im looking at doing an epistane run for six weeks.

Ive used dermacrine before noticed more endurance but not so much energy.

Im from the uk and fusion supplements sell an oral supplememt called androtest is cyclo 4ad and say its a 1 step conversion to testosterone at 125mgs per capsule dosage is 5 caps per day.

I don't know much about cyclo 4 AD is it worth it or is it best to stick with dermacrine ??? I know dermacrine is basically dhea but i know its been tested and proven to help with on cycle lethargy.

Any help would be really appreciated and im really interested in your opinions which product would make the better test base.

I have a serm for pct and on cycle support supplements including fish oil and liver support.

Just to note i have done a few cycles before but looking for a test base for cycle. I dont have access to real gear and i would never pin myself.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androtest is a 1 step prohormone to testosterone so will be much more effective than dermacrine.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
International shipping is a waste of money, considering only UK distributors carry that. I think Dermacrine would be more cost efficient. Just my two cents.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
International shipping is a waste of money, considering only UK distributors carry that. I think Dermacrine would be more cost efficient. Just my two cents.
He said he's from the UK so it's not international shipping he's lucky.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 4ad will be much better.

Now if they'd release topical 4-andro-diol
I'd order a bunch.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for the advice it will be androtest i use for the base then !

Yes im from the uk and we are fortunate here lots of stuff banned in the states is still legal here superdrol etc ..

Topical 4-andro-diol i wish they would also lol !

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is Cyclo 4ad actually 4 androstenediol? Or is it 4DHEA?

Patrick Arnold used to make a product called Cyclofizz 4Ad or something like that, I can't remember the exact name. But it was 25mg of 4 androstenediol bound to HBCD. It wasn't meant to be used on a cycle, but as a preworkout testosterone boost or prior to sex to increase libido.

Incidentally, while I was searching for the name of the product, I found PA answering a question about this exact product on another forum http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/83645-cyclo-4ad/

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm i read the link doesn't seem like PA says anything meaningful on the thread lol ..

The compound is 4-Androstenediol in a cyclodextrin base. This is what a fusion rep says in the thread ???

Wether that makes it 4-dhea or not i don't know however reviews on predator nutrition says this product is good ...

Fusion seem to be a good company in the uk from reviews but i have never tried them myself.

I did try dermacrine but didnt find it as amazing as everyone says. 4 sprays per day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's 4-androstenediol