Arimistane issues at high dose

earthgainz

Awards
Started taking brutal 4ce(4-andro) and felt great for the first week. Started feeling poorly week 2 so attacked things from the estrogen angle by taking a lot of arimistane 200 mg and e-control. Seems like I feel just as bad but in a different way. There was a morning after I started taking arimistane that I felt better. Does arimistane work and I'm overdoing it or does it just hit cortisol and that one morning was a fluke?

P.S. this is my second fumble with Andros so I'm considering grabbing some test and not touching orals ever again

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
75mg/day is usually highest dose suggested for Arimistane.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
75mg/day is usually highest dose suggested for Arimistane.
This.

I ran it for 8 weeks at 100mg/day and while I loved it, about 45ish days in the joint pain started hitting hard.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I still don't see why you'dve done that?? More isn't always better especially with supplements, that's a dangerous game. Get a real AI next time..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Started taking brutal 4ce(4-andro) and felt great for the first week. Started feeling poorly week 2 so attacked things from the estrogen angle by taking a lot of arimistane 200 mg and e-control. Seems like I feel just as bad but in a different way. There was a morning after I started taking arimistane that I felt better. Does arimistane work and I'm overdoing it or does it just hit cortisol and that one morning was a fluke?

P.S. this is my second fumble with Andros so I'm considering grabbing some test and not touching orals ever again
I ran epi-andro with 4ad and had very good results...the epi took care of any estrogen issues from 4ad and I leaned out, got stronger and libido took off like a rocket.

don't give up on andro's just learn to run them in right combinations.

earthgainz

Awards
So 4-andro as a standalone can cause you to feel worthless? I have arimidex on the way, should I run that .25 ED or save it and grab some androvar or whatever epiandro I can get my hands on?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not sure why you felt the need to "attack estrogen"?
Seems like all people want to do on this site is crush, obliterate, destroy it. Estrogen is only a problem if it is high, otherwise it is a necessary hormone, and f#cking with will make you feel even worse...

earthgainz

Awards
Just a substitute for approach I used. I know estrogen isn't my nemesis and it's really necessary but the suspicion I had was about estrogen and it seems I was right. Adding epiandro is working wonders. Because DHT helps with estrogen imbalances I think. Not sure about the mechanism. But I'm feeling better!

earthgainz

Awards
I ran epi-andro with 4ad and had very good results...the epi took care of any estrogen issues from 4ad and I leaned out, got stronger and libido took off like a rocket.

don't give up on andro's just learn to run them in right combinations.
You saved my life broski! Went from feeling like garbage to laying pipe and saving the world. From cancer patient to Duke nuke'em! Makes me ponder the legitimacy of arimistane ��

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You saved my life broski! Went from feeling like garbage to laying pipe and saving the world. From cancer patient to Duke nuke'em! Makes me ponder the legitimacy of arimistane ��
yeah, I really like epi-andro/4ad...

arimistane is best used on a cut, imo...at 50-75mg it cuts fat pretty good, I would never run it at 200mg

jesusnavas

Awards
Question guys

I took fusion arimistane 25mg for 3 or 4 days in a row.

I feel crap. Dont want to go out of my bed. Even tho its a low dose i feel terrible. Like slight anxious aswell.

Im also on mk677 aswell.

I got a feeling i have crashed my estrogen..
But i still have libido and morning wood...i just have this weird eurphoric stimulated state of mind that changes to low and high lol

Btw i have no health issues.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Question guys

I took fusion arimistane 25mg for 3 or 4 days in a row.

I feel crap. Dont want to go out of my bed. Even tho its a low dose i feel terrible. Like slight anxious aswell.

Im also on mk677 aswell.

I got a feeling i have crashed my estrogen..
But i still have libido and morning wood...i just have this weird eurphoric stimulated state of mind that changes to low and high lol

Btw i have no health issues.
Idk mate, if anything you probably took your cortisol all the way down, with a minor effect on lowering estrogen. I'm surprised you're not drier than the Sahara on that dose though. 50mg dries me out after 4 days.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You saved my life broski! Went from feeling like garbage to laying pipe and saving the world. From cancer patient to Duke nuke'em! Makes me ponder the legitimacy of arimistane ?
Probably legit arimistane. Crashed E sucks

jesusnavas

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate

I hope the cortisol recovers im sure its not as bad as a estrogen crash...my libido is strong tho lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2