long vs short

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Injectable only cycles. Do you prefer longer cycles (15-20 week) or shorter cycles (6-10 week) cycles? and why?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Really?..ok..

Placebo1985

Awards
I personally prefer longer cycles because it seems to me that the gains are better maintained that way. I've only ran test though as far as injectables..14 weeks of E and 8 weeks prop. I kept more mass from the 14 weeks of E. Also, I like being "on" so that's another reason. The prop was awesome too though (no waiting for it to kick in)

Even with orals, I'd rather run longer cycles with smaller dosages.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I personally prefer longer cycles because it seems to me that the gains are better maintained that way. I've only ran test though as far as injectables..14 weeks of E and 8 weeks prop. I kept more mass from the 14 weeks of E. Also, I like being "on" so that's another reason. The prop was awesome too though (no waiting for it to kick in)

Even with orals, I'd rather run longer cycles with smaller dosages.
I also run longer cycles, because I keep gains that way, however some of my friends run 10 weeks max, because longer than that they develop some issues (joints, tendons etc.)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In college when I didn't have a worry in the world, long, 20+. Now that I'm older and concerned with maintaining fertility and health, wanting to do bloodwork more often, etc.. Short cycles.

Unless it's a contest prep.