Epiandro anxiety?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm trying to put the pieces together here, but I've had some pretty bad anxiety recently, along with heart flutters and palpitations and the only thing I can really point to is the addition of epiandro at 500mg daily. Has anyone else experienced that? I haven't taken any today and will see if it goes away in a couple days. The weird part is those symptoms are strongest in the morning...

Helander

Awards
I only experienced a bit aggressive mood while on epiandro, but never had any palpitations. A general kind of "pissed off" anxiety following me all day when using it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I only experienced a bit aggressive mood while on epiandro, but never had any palpitations. A general kind of "pissed off" anxiety following me all day when using it.
The strange thing is last year when I used it, I felt great.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Helander

Awards
I have to add, I was on oral cycle during the time, would have been pissed anyways! Epiandro definitely gave some aggressive energy, but didn't give the kind of energy I had hoped for. Not going to run a cycle again without test or trest base.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have to add, I was on oral cycle during the time, would have been pissed anyways! Epiandro definitely gave some aggressive energy, but didn't give the kind of energy I had hoped for. Not going to run a cycle again without test or trest base.
I'm on a decent TRT dose, so I should be good regarding a base. Maybe it's just not for me anymore.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Noticed the same thing. Stressed out very easy making me have higher than normal anxiety and aggression towards people & about small things. I remember thinking to my self on a big trip out of town while traveling I'm usually always happy to be gone and on the road, but I seemed to stay stressed over small stuff and pissed.

I'm using dermacrine as a base for my next cycle to see how I like it just for that reason.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I did like the aggression & ON feeling in the gym though. Just wish it stayed there.