Andro stack

Matt37

Awards
Hey all. Just started a 4 Andro 1 Andro stack 60 tablets 100mg each.

I am doing 200mg of each but wanted to bump it up to 300mg each (3 pills each) and I was considering ordering another set since this cycle would only be 3 weeks and I'd like to extend it to 6 weeks.

Would this be alright? I'm taking cycle support and will be doing pct after.

Matt37

Awards
I got primeval labs 1&4. How does that compare to those? And how would you suggest splitting dosage

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got primeval labs 1&4. How does that compare to those?
The 1&4 Andro is the same across the board. Key differences will be my per bottle and delivery system. The SEDDS and liposomal are both good delivery systems. How many mg does yours have?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got primeval labs 1&4. How does that compare to those? And how would you suggest splitting dosage
Split into two or three doses. One pre workout and the other split between that depending on your day.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg each tablet. 60 in each bottle
Those are fine. I would get a 90 count OL 1&4 Andro is possible and then probably use 2 OL caps and 1 primeval daily for the 6 weeks.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Olympus labs..

Check out nutri-verse

Just search for Olympus labs. They have good andro stacks.

Nutriverse currently has 20% off the OL line, no coupon needed. Use "save10now" for an extra 10% off it its your first order through them..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That nutriverse deal ends in the next day I think. Strong Supplement Shop gets the sweet OL and OUK deals too so definitely keep an eye on them.