Can Arimistane be used for long term use?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if Arimistane could be used by itself at low dose for long term use and if so would it have much benefit. All the information on it that I find only has to do with PCT cycling at 50mg to 75mg.

Willtolift

Awards
I have used arimistane alone and stacked with 7-Keto DHEA... Arimistane absolutely crushed my libido

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used arimistane alone and stacked with 7-Keto DHEA... Arimistane absolutely crushed my libido
That why I asking about low dose. Basically I want to give my LH a bump and raise my test levels from low to mid normal to high normal and cut bodyfat. Odds are, I'm going to have a real hard time getting a doctor to put me on something like clomid. I'm still waiting on new blood test results on T levels, but my initial result for T level was 395 and I have had some gyno for years. I also for the life of me cannot go under 20% bodyfat and I have to work super hard just to get that low and that's with micromanaging calories and macros. I can't find any data with anything over the counter unless it has to do with PCT. So, I have no clue about taking anything consistently, at least not any OTC AIs.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6oxo and formestane are decent for otc, but they aren't available in the us anymore

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32