help with tne tren peg 400 combo.

gotme

Awards
i made put 3.5grms tne and 2grm tren ace. i put them together with 60 mills oil 5 mls ba 5 mils of bb, heated it and stirred it over night, i then decided i would put in some peg 400, 5 mills stirred that in and heated again. the next day the solution was sepperrated meaning it looks like the tren fell out and the tne stayed in, when i swirled the solution it turned cloudy. i have it under heat right know, my assumtion is that the peg doesn't mix with oil, or is it something else???? any help would be appreciated, i'm trying to make a tne solution that won't hurt and 100mgs

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what it is. If you don't wanna waste it, just invert it a few times before use, it's gonna sep out fast after injection anyway.

gotme

Awards
yeh, thats what i did, works ok i guess, but i'll never do that again. its my first time playing with peg. thanks for the info man.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anytime bro, sorry I can't offer you an easy fix, but if it makes you feel any better, we've all done it before at some point. :) Even me, and I should know better!