Test base for Methastadrol

Spudwebb

Awards
I take Methastadrol few years ago, on my my first ph's experiences and it was really grean with big gains and vascularity and no side effects with cycle support. But as a newbie that I was didn't use test base and ever stayed in lethargic mode LOL.

This time I'll use one but I'm not sure if Androvar it will be enough.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing will really be enough to keep you feeling good on sd, even test. It's just one of those peds that make you feel like balls no matter what. A good liver support with tudca and plenty of water will help more than anything.

Spudwebb

Awards
Thx, yates84.

I obtained very good results with SD and I want to repeat despite producing lethargy.
Although, honestly, I do not know if I can get the same o similar results with a ph.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx, yates84.

I obtained very good results with SD and I want to repeat despite producing lethargy.
Although, honestly, I do not know if I can get the same o similar results with a ph.
Methastadrol is sd, same exact compound so results should be similar. I ran methastadrol for 3 weeks and gained 18 pounds. Was on 150mg of td trest and still felt horrible. Gains were good though lol

Spudwebb

Awards
Methastadrol is sd, same exact compound so results should be similar. I ran methastadrol for 3 weeks and gained 18 pounds. Was on 150mg of td trest and still felt horrible. Gains were good though lol
What did you use for postcycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Nah, sd is mainly glycogen retention, those are gains you will never keep
Then whats the point i dont get it? People use it as a kicker is dbol the same when they are used in a test cycle?

Spudwebb

Awards
Finally I'll decline for a non-methylated this time.

Anabolic Algorithm, the most potent non-methylated ph, I think so... I'm not sure about the correct PCT. ¿Clomid and Sup3r PCT?