Could clomid/daa rase prolactin that much?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
My pre cycle labs showed high prolactin a month ago
p-prolactin - 552 (50-300)
Now my doc wants to look into this because of a possible prolactinoma risk.
I had done some clomid and daa but that was months ago before my blood tests, could the elevated level still be because of that?

Rreeeaallly sucks having to stop my cycle at the begenning to be able to do blood tests again, its going to be hell since ofcourse i cant take any pct before the tests either

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My pre cycle labs showed high prolactin a month ago
p-prolactin - 552 (50-300)
Now my doc wants to look into this because of a possible prolactinoma risk.
I had done some clomid and daa but that was months ago before my blood tests, could the elevated level still be because of that?

Rreeeaallly sucks having to stop my cycle at the begenning to be able to do blood tests again, its going to be hell since ofcourse i cant take any pct before the tests either
I've read DAA effects PRL

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah me too, thats why im wondering this. I dont know if it could rase it that high
TBH vitex agnus 1 gram daily and 400mgs 98% L-DOPA and 50 MG P5P drop my prolactin over 100 points in a week span when i was doing PCT bloods

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
TBH vitex agnus 1 gram daily and 400mgs 98% L-DOPA and 50 MG P5P drop my prolactin over 100 points in a week span when i was doing PCT bloods
Yes ofcourse i could try lowering it with meds but i have to wait for my appointmet with endocrinologist before trying in my own because of the prolactinoma possibility.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Nope, also I have never touched tren or anything like that which could have risen prolactin levels
try lowering it solo before meds meds have tons of nasty sides

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAA f'ed my prolactin levels bad. Took me weeks to recover from that mess

criticalbench