Clomid, Erase Pro and Daa pct. Suggestions?

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
As stated in the title, I will be doing a pct consisting mainly of 50/50/50/50 Clomid, 0/1/1/1/1 Erase pro and 1/1/1/1/0 Daa at 3g per day (possibly 6g per day split between am and pm, but I don't think it will be neccessary). As support supps go, I will continue to take super cycle by ams, celery seed extract, fish oil, NAC, and of course a good multi. If there is anything, anyone else would like to chime in, please feel free to do so. Also, IF anyone has used erase pro and daa in there pct, can u tell me what results you found in this stack. Some people say their libido increases and some say it decreases. However, the greatest consensus is that they appear way more dry and cut after this cycle, which is my goal after my ph cycle is over in about 2 weeks. Pictures on the topic would be appreciated as well!

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Clomid doesn't need to be ran at 50 for four weeks. 50/50/25/25 will suffice. Also, erase is typically started week 2 of PCT and carried on a week or two after last dose of whichever serm you are using to aid in estrogen rebound.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
And I have yet to use just pure DAA powder but have seen people report side effects such as upset stomach/ nausea at that many grams ED. Your call. Everyone reacts differently. I prefer
d-pol.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
Yeah the form of the DAA powder that I have is sodium based and is a fine powder which mixes quite easily and I make sure to take it with trib, fenugreek, fadogia etc, for a more desired effect. Also I am doing erase the second week and continuing the cycle 1 week post primary pct, hence the 0/1/1/1/1 (5 weeks) vs. the 50/50/25/25 (4 weeks) which I will now do. I was doing more research and it seems that 50 past 2 weeks its just overkill, esp. since I am only running my cycle 6 weeks. Do u think L-dopa would be a good addition to this regimine btw? or is it not needed? Thanks in advance.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Clomid over 50 is overkill and longer than 2 weeks at 50mg ED is pointless. Taper off and you will be good. Also, erase is typically tapered down also. Ex
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase. 0/0/3/3/2/1.

Personal preference and what works best for you in previous cycles. Also, what compound are you coming off of in two weeks? That typically will be deciding factor on type/ strength of PCT needed

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Reduce XT for cortisol control purposes in week 3. It's be best cortisol control product on the market right now.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Look into Reduce XT for cortisol control purposes in week 3. It's be best cortisol control product on the market right now.
Why would you fork out more money for another product when erase pro has cortisol control properties??

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
Hey stayinheavy. I was actually going to take the erase pro, so I see where we mis-communicated there and the product I'm taking is pure mass sasquatch dna by xcelsportsnutrition. It's a hell of a ride so far and I have been working ot and hitting the gym hard so sorry I couldn't get back to you. Anyhow, I have gained about 8 lbs so far and the strength gains are crazy. went up roughly 30 lbs on my bench and I have been able to do consistent sets of 10 pullups at 4 sets. Other gains are pretty solid as well, I'm curling big ol 45's now and im loving it, other sets of dead's and squats etc. increased as well. I was never really a big guy, but now I have some size pumping. Can't wait to rip it up!

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Hey stayinheavy. I was actually going to take the erase pro, so I see where we mis-communicated there and the product I'm taking is pure mass sasquatch dna by xcelsportsnutrition. It's a hell of a ride so far and I have been working ot and hitting the gym hard so sorry I couldn't get back to you. Anyhow, I have gained about 8 lbs so far and the strength gains are crazy. went up roughly 30 lbs on my bench and I have been able to do consistent sets of 10 pullups at 4 sets. Other gains are pretty solid as well, I'm curling big ol 45's now and im loving it, other sets of dead's and squats etc. increased as well. I was never really a big guy, but now I have some size pumping. Can't wait to rip it up!
I wasn't familiar with the product so I just looked it up.... That seems like a hell of a lot of compounds to be running at once. Unlike most pre made stacks, at a quick glance the doses looked ok for each compound. How many caps have you been running ED? Also, for how long?

The label said each pill contained:
18-methyltest 25mg
M,14ADD 20mg
Cyanostane 25mg
Dymethazine 20mg

That's 3 methylated compounds and one dimethyl.... Looks pretty harsh especially if you have been running it for 2 caps a day. I'd advise blood work just to check your values post cycle.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't familiar with the product so I just looked it up.... That seems like a hell of a lot of compounds to be running at once. Unlike most pre made stacks, at a quick glance the doses looked ok for each compound. How many caps have you been running ED? Also, for how long?

The label said each pill contained:
18-methyltest 25mg
M,14ADD 20mg
Cyanostane 25mg
Dymethazine 20mg

That's 3 methylated compounds and one dimethyl.... Looks pretty harsh especially if you have been running it for 2 caps a day. I'd advise blood work just to check your values post cycle.
Hope your taking support supps. Bloodwork is a little to late already. Should research first then plan what to take. Then finally implement.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Also, with how harsh the cycle is, gauge how shut down you feel. If feel completely shut down, some people like to dose clomid at 75-100mg for the first 2-3 days then switch to 50/50/25/25. Up to you. Hope you ran a solo cycle support and continue running it through PCT.

whaz

whaz

Awards
At the end of a Hdrol/Trenazone cycle I used Torem 120/90/60/30 SNS DAA 6g a day for the first couple weeks then down to 3g, reduce xt as per bottle instruction ed for 5 weeks, and Erase Pro starting day 1 of pct for 6 weeks, 1/1/1eod/1eod/1e3d/1e3d. Libido was back to normal (morning wood, sexual desire etc) within a week and a half, actually kept gaining size and strength through pct. Easily my favorite pct ever lol.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
Yeah I ran a hell of a support during cycle containing fish oil, nac, celery seed, b-complex, multi, hcgenerate and vitamin c every day. I also had super cycle by ams. I did all my research and had all of my pct supps weeks before I even started. Funny thing is these compounds are really underdosed and I am running 2 caps for the last week and then doing my pct of clomid, daa and erase pro along side super cycle, celery seed, b-complex multi fish oil etc. I understand exactly how harsh it was and have planned accordingly. Also, I heard running erase pro is best at week 2. you ran it day 1 of pct? Wouldn't that be a waste considering you want to hit your estro receptors with clomid first?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Yeah I ran a hell of a support during cycle containing fish oil, nac, celery seed, b-complex, multi, hcgenerate and vitamin c every day. I also had super cycle by ams. I did all my research and had all of my pct supps weeks before I even started. Funny thing is these compounds are really underdosed and I am running 2 caps for the last week and then doing my pct of clomid, daa and erase pro along side super cycle, celery seed, b-complex multi fish oil etc. I understand exactly how harsh it was and have planned accordingly. Also, I heard running erase pro is best at week 2. you ran it day 1 of pct? Wouldn't that be a waste considering you want to hit your estro receptors with clomid first?
That's good brother. And each as an individual cycle are unde dosed, but combined react differently in your system. Plus the half life of each compound is anywhere from 8-12 hrs so the levels of steroids in your blood was never consistent which prob negates gains slightly but assisted in the cycle not getting out of control as far as sides. Also, erase is best started around week 2-3 and carried on 2 weeks past final dose of SERM.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
yeah that's exactly what I am going to be doing heavy. Thanks for all of the advice and the help on the matter!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
At the end of a Hdrol/Trenazone cycle I used Torem 120/90/60/30 SNS DAA 6g a day for the first couple weeks then down to 3g, reduce xt as per bottle instruction ed for 5 weeks, and Erase Pro starting day 1 of pct for 6 weeks, 1/1/1eod/1eod/1e3d/1e3d. Libido was back to normal (morning wood, sexual desire etc) within a week and a half, actually kept gaining size and strength through pct. Easily my favorite pct ever lol.
I had a very similar pct also. Except I uses original erase and dpol , were still making gains post cycle.