High Tech 1-Testosterone

PJLFit

Awards
My brother ordered 2 bottles of this yesterday. What are some things he will need to know? He has 2 bottles of Alphamax original w/ Arimistane & Anabeta Elite. Will either of these help him when he finishes up the 8 week run? Is 8 weeks recommended? He's 11-12% bf right now @ 5'7 155. What results can he expect?

Thanks for the help. I just want to make sure he has what he needs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, just admit it is for you, nothing to be ashamed of :p

8 weeks is of good length although I would reassess after 4 weeks to see if continuing is still okay and again at 6 weeks although side effects should be minimal, everyone varies.

As for PCT, when it comes to OTC pcts, I can and will only suggest products I have used. Nolva and Clomid being SERMs are obviously best. AlphaMax gets a lot of good reviews. Reversitol V2 + Testabolan actually has blood work to back it up in terms of effectiveness. My personal favorite OTC pct was Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + L Dopa. That combo really got me back fast.

I would expect lean dry gains with good full muscle bellies if bodyfat is low like the stats indication in addition to enhanced vascularity. I would hold off on the ana beta elite. Also, be sure to monitor blood pressure during cycle. If elevated, things like Potassium Nitrate, L-Theanine, Terminalia Arjuna, Celery Seed Extract are all effective.

Let me know if you have anymore questions or if I missed something :)

PJLFit

Awards
Bro, just admit it is for you, nothing to be ashamed of :p

8 weeks is of good length although I would reassess after 4 weeks to see if continuing is still okay and again at 6 weeks although side effects should be minimal, everyone varies.

As for PCT, when it comes to OTC pcts, I can and will only suggest products I have used. Nolva and Clomid being SERMs are obviously best. AlphaMax gets a lot of good reviews. Reversitol V2 + Testabolan actually has blood work to back it up in terms of effectiveness. My personal favorite OTC pct was Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + L Dopa. That combo really got me back fast.

I would expect lean dry gains with good full muscle bellies if bodyfat is low like the stats indication in addition to enhanced vascularity. I would hold off on the ana beta elite. Also, be sure to monitor blood pressure during cycle. If elevated, things like Potassium Nitrate, L-Theanine, Terminalia Arjuna, Celery Seed Extract are all effective.

Let me know if you have anymore questions or if I missed something :)
Hahaha, nah. It's really for him. I have some Androvar coming for me. I appreciate all the information! Thank you for taking the time. I would want this, but I'm still cutting.

For reference, this is him. bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/permalink/progress-photo/xiphosjoe/91515121 after that 250k comp.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell him to run it at 3/day for 6 weeks...and hang on for a wild ride

fakeazzrock

Awards
FWIW, if you're avoiding SERMs for price, you're wrong. If avoiding for legality concerns, then that's a whole different ballgame.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, nah. It's really for him. I have some Androvar coming for me. I appreciate all the information! Thank you for taking the time. I would want this, but I'm still cutting.

For reference, this is him. bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/permalink/progress-photo/xiphosjoe/91515121 after that 250k comp.
He got the better product :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I have Androvar and HTP Superdrol coming :p I'm cutting he's bulking.
Awesome man, you are going to love that glycogen super saturation from superdrol when cutting. It will really enhance that full hard vascular appearance!!

PJLFit

Awards
Awesome man, you are going to love that glycogen super saturation from superdrol when cutting. It will really enhance that full hard vascular appearance!!
Thanks dude. I'm excited. I'm running 400mg Androvar, and 2 tablets superdrol. (+2 tabs dexaprine xr). Everything spread out in the day. I feel great, haha. Granted, I'm only on day 2.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks dude. I'm excited. I'm running 400mg Androvar, and 2 tablets superdrol. (+2 tabs dexaprine xr). Everything spread out in the day. I feel great, haha. Granted, I'm only on day 2.
2 tabs of dexaprine xr?!?!?!?!? you freakin nuts bro!?!??

PJLFit

Awards
2 tabs of dexaprine xr?!?!?!?!? you freakin nuts bro!?!??
So far, so good. I'm used to the effect of ECY, so I kind of knew what to expect with DXR. (200/25 3x's/day 15mg 1x of Yhcl). Dosage for DXR is 1 AM at about 7 and 1 PM around 1:30 (preworkout) A site that I probably can't say has DXR buy 1 get 2 free. Couldn't pass that up as I've been looking into it for a while. Loving the all day appetite supression. I feel for me, DXR is king. I got hungry big time on ECY after just 2 or 3 days taking it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So far, so good. I'm used to the effect of ECY, so I kind of knew what to expect with DXR. (200/25 3x's/day 15mg 1x of Yhcl). Dosage for DXR is 1 AM at about 7 and 1 PM around 1:30 (preworkout) A site that I probably can't say has DXR buy 1 get 2 free. Couldn't pass that up as I've been looking into it for a while. Loving the all day appetite supression. I feel for me, DXR is king. I got hungry big time on ECY after just 2 or 3 days taking it.
you cray cray son