New to SARMS...Looking for recommendations

SwoldierNatty

Awards
Hello All!

This will be my first time running any time of Sarm.

First, some information about myself, 5'9 190 17% body fat have been lifting for 10 years. Mostly through sports and doing my own workouts on the side. I am looking to up my physique and I think Sarms could help out. I have been researching left and right on this site and throughout the internet trying to get a better understanding of what a solid stack for putting on lean mass would be. One stack that I was looking into would be ostarine, laxogenin, yk11...or rad140 and laxogenin. Also, would running an AI (pes/inhibit e) during either stack be necessary or would I be able to get by without one until after my cycle. Looking to run either cycle for about 6 weeks, at the lower dose. Also, I can't get my hands on clomid or the other AI like that, so I was wondering if running pes erase pro or inhibit e would work as well? Also, I would possibly be looking into the focused nutrition brand for the caps.. Any suggestions or ideas for cycle dosages would be greatly appreciated!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get much from sarms, but I was also using a brand that was heavily sponsored and pushed over at Elitefitness.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea check out yates84's link. There are some logs on osta in the supplement logs section that you could check out as well. Ostashred by hard rock supplements is an option.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run Osta (3 times), LGD and RAD-140 and actually get the most out of Ostarine. Probably not the general consensus, but I love it.

SwoldierNatty

Awards
Thanks everyone! I will look into that link that yates84 put up. I was just curious if instead of running clomid or nolva I could run something otc? that would work as well.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch out for the one that messes with your eyes. Walking from dark rooms to light rooms and vice versa sucks. Takes like 1-2 minutes for your eyes to adjust.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone! I will look into that link that yates84 put up. I was just curious if instead of running clomid or nolva I could run something otc? that would work as well.
A serm will help you recover the quickest which means more gains kept. A serm is cheaper than any otc pct anyway. Why wouldn't you want to use one? Check out my pct thread as well, can link it if you want.

SwoldierNatty

Awards
That would be great if you could send the link!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
also check out yates84 guide on PH, Sarms (above) ecercise, pct, injections.protein, Sparta, preworkouts, tattoos and photographs.

The only guide not out yet but will be here soon, cooking with yates84 a guide to mass

lol

another words, yates84 knows his sh1t

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I've run Osta (3 times), LGD and RAD-140 and actually get the most out of Ostarine. Probably not the general consensus, but I love it.
Same boat, Osta during a cut is amazing. Running the other two though didn't really do much for me (bulk)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Same boat, Osta during a cut is amazing. Running the other two though didn't really do much for me (bulk)
i think people are hyping them up too much. 10-14 lbs of solid muscle with increased strength gains for 6 -8 weeks isnt bad lgd wise

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I think I was just an idiot when I ran them, I still have a few bottles of OLUK of both so I'm going to be a little smarter in terms of training and diet next time

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think I was just an idiot when I ran them, I still have a few bottles of OLUK of both so I'm going to be a little smarter in terms of training and diet next time
you'd be an idiot if you repeated the same thing again- chalk it up as a learning esperience

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree Osta on a cut has been great twice, and once with a good dose of Test, which 30mg was amazing with. Get a killer pump and endurance boost with Osta, good vascularity and hardening.

RAD actually put the size on me as advertised, but had the worst sides (lethargy and blood-thinning at 16 & 20 mg), but I got no gym experience from it. Also with Test and Mast, but even though the RAD was putting on lbs and nice body comp, I got no strength, pump, vascularity, or euphoria.

LGD was combined with MK in OL's Mass GH. Ran that with Trest. And because of the water of the MK (having to take 20mg in order to take 8mg of LGD), combined with 100mg of Trest, I had to drop it. 4 weeks I added some size and the Trest strength and feelz were so awesome, that it wasn't even a consideration to drop the Trest.

SwoldierNatty

Awards
i think people are hyping them up too much. 10-14 lbs of solid muscle with increased strength gains for 6 -8 weeks isnt bad lgd wise
Say you run the osta not at the highest dose but at the recommended dosage, would you still run a pct and or a an AI... say you run it at 6 weeks.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Say you run the osta not at the highest dose but at the recommended dosage, would you still run a pct and or a an AI... say you run it at 6 weeks.
I would

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
You always want to run a PCT, even if it's OTC. In post #9 of the SARMs guide (SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide - #9), yates84 recommends that if you're running Osta at 15mg for 6 weeks, an OTC is appropriate. If you dose higher and/or go longer than that, he recommends Clomid for three weeks. Nolva at 20/10/10 would also work.

Osta at higher doses will suppress you significantly. Check the T values on my Osta log: First Osta cycle.

SwoldierNatty

Awards
You always want to run a PCT, even if it's OTC. In post #9 of the SARMs guide recommends that if you're running Osta at 15mg for 6 weeks, an OTC is appropriate. If you dose higher and/or go longer than that, he recommends Clomid for three weeks. Nolva at 20/10/10 would also work.

Osta at higher doses will suppress you significantly. Check the T values on my Osta log

Awesome, I will check it out! So if I run the osta for the 6 weeks at 15-30mg I would be fine running an otc ptc?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
You always want to run a PCT, even if it's OTC. In post #9 of the SARMs guide recommends that if you're running Osta at 15mg for 6 weeks, an OTC is appropriate. If you dose higher and/or go longer than that, he recommends Clomid for three weeks. Nolva at 20/10/10 would also work.

Osta at higher doses will suppress you significantly. Check the T values on my Osta log

Awesome, I will check it out! So if I run the osta for the 6 weeks at 15-30mg I would be fine running an otc ptc?
If you run it at 15mg or less for 6 weeks, then I would say OTC would be an option yes (make sure you run it for 6-8 weeks). At more than 15mg, I would say no, unless you have blood results showing that OTC would be ok.
I had Nolva on hand and made the decision to go OTC only after I saw that my T values were not totally shattered and that my LH and FSH levels were in range. If you're not going to do bloods, either do a traditional PCT or do not go over 15mg.
This is just my opinion.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorite as well.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations on lab tested ostarine, I don't know which company to trust

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did Patrick Arnold run labs on some companies sarms?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I seen it posted somewhere. I am just looking for verified legit sarms

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I thought I seen it posted somewhere. I am just looking for verified legit sarms
well, sourcing sarms is hard these days- on paper, you have to remember they arent for human consumption. not saying he hasnt but asking him to test a sarm in a stage 2 or 3 phase that isnt for human consumption and hasnt been released, you get were im going?

asking him to answer a ? these days is hard enough- lol asking to do that, well thats another story. search the forum, but as i said, sourcing sarms isnt good.

check the company stores and look for post- you should find what you need-

peace

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established