Sarm

john31

Awards
What sarms are great for cutting. Anybody tried gw501516?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could check out ostashred. It's pretty good for cutting and there are some logs on here.

john31

Awards
That's the only one I tried. Not a big fan. Alot of people love it but didn't do much for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What sarms are great for cutting. Anybody tried gw501516?
Osta is the best sarm for cutting, incredible at retaining lean body mass even in an extreme deficit. I like gw but it's not technically a sarm, it's a PPAR modifier.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Osta and GW would be a good cutting stack as long as you have your diet on point.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles of Endura-Shred staring at me while I'm on a cut, but I'm only 4 weeks out of pct... Part of me wants to say f**k it, but I'm trying to be smart.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Osta is the best sarm for cutting, incredible at retaining lean body mass even in an extreme deficit. I like gw but it's not technically a sarm, it's a PPAR modifier.
how about s4? wouldnt it be better?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do your due diligence on *possible* Cancer and GW correlation. I'm not saying one thing or another, just do the research and make a decision.

john31

Awards
I ran osta shred for 6 weeks at 37mg and another time at 25mg for 4 weeks. I noticed a little strength increase but no fat loss or noticeable muscle gain.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I ran osta shred for 6 weeks at 37mg and another time at 25mg for 4 weeks. I noticed a little strength increase but no fat loss or noticeable muscle gain.
Hoe was your diet? Were you cutting?

john31

Awards
The first time I took it while I was bilking but still did cardio 5 times a week. The second time I was cutting but all the fat I lost was my normal during my cutting.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like your Osta was bunk. Osta works great at 15mg per day, no need to ever go above 20mg.

john31

Awards
31years old, 6'0 230 %10 bodyfat right now. I used super pct and nolva, I normally use tudca too but no need for osta

john31

Awards
I wouldn't touch s4 they say it binds to you eye recepters and cause vision problems

john31

Awards
Yeah, it can cause night vision and blindness issues and the companies can't guarantee that it won't be long term. Even though for most its temporary

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it can cause night vision and blindness issues and the companies can't guarantee that it won't be long term. Even though for most its temporary
Well, these are experimental drugs, so there really is no guarantee. It's like getting some bunk (insert drug name here) from your drug dealer and telling him you want your money back because it gave you side effects.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Life's short. I don't mind being a guinne pig but risking blindness is outta my range for experiments

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Metatron144

Awards
+1 This ^^^

It gave me crazy headaches and lethargy after a week. I think the Arimistane is Overkill. Or the combo, for me personally I'd keep the other ingredients the same and half the Arimistane to 25 a day. Even that's probably a little high as its only Osta suppression not full AAS suppression.
I've run legit Osta before by itself and had no suppression at all. I guess everyone is different though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
+1 This ^^^

It gave me crazy headaches and lethargy after a week. I think the Arimistane is Overkill. Or the combo, for me personally I'd keep the other ingredients the same and half the Arimistane to 25 a day. Even that's probably a little high as its only Osta suppression not full AAS suppression.
I've run legit Osta before by itself and had no suppression at all. I guess everyone is different though.
How do you know?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unless you had before and after bloods there's no way to tell.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would run it again with no armistane, for some reason a lot of ppl think there's some rule to start a cycle with your ai at a certain dose and adjust from there but in reality you should only use your ancillaries when needed.

john31

Awards
Yeah the ai in it was overkill no need for that high of a dose.

Metatron144

Awards
How do you know?
Well I don't know 100% but each time results are in alignment with others from the same brands. Which leans towards the legit direction. And as for suppression, that's individual, what may suppress you may not suppress me and vice versa.
Ostashred probably has legit Ostarine in it, All I am saying is that I don't think Ostarine warrants a 50mg dose Ed of AI, especially, like Smont pointed out, when starting a cycle.

But the concept probably looks good on paper.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't know 100% but each time results are in alignment with others from the same brands. Which leans towards the legit direction. And as for suppression, that's individual, what may suppress you may not suppress me and vice versa.
Ostashred probably has legit Ostarine in it, All I am saying is that I don't think Ostarine warrants a 50mg dose Ed of AI, especially, like Smont pointed out, when starting a cycle.

But the concept probably looks good on paper.
You are correct about Osta not needing an AI. However using AAS or SARMS will suppress your natural testosterone levels no matter who you are. BamBam0319 was asking you "How do you know you were not suppressed?" though. You didn't really answer that question. I'd be interested also in how you know or think you know that you were not suppressed.

Metatron144

Awards
When I get back home next week I'll see if I can find the bloods.
IIRC with Osta the suppression was very slight at best, not even really worth mentioning. With AAS suppression that's a different story, which I would def mention on a forum 'gave me suppression.' And def AI pct would be recommended but no need for Osta.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everything is personal reaction to what there taking. Believe it or not some ppl can run test for x amount of weeks an recover fine with NO PCT. And others run osta and get the worst shutdown they ever had

Metatron144

Awards
Yes you are correct, that's why I said in previous post it's individual.

But these are my own experiences, and your never gonna know yourself until you try it yourself and have your own experiences. Like everything else in life we all have different experiences so It's great we all share and spread the info, honestly I love Sarms and the potentials they may produce, innovative, with still a ways to go, but honestly in my opinion if my bloods came back the same as on Osta as it did with AAS, I would not use it again, I'd much prefer the results you get with AAS, no comparison. But as they didn't and I bounce right back, I'd use Osta again.
Ive also taken YK-11 dose up to 48mg Ed and nothing where as others have put on 5-10lbs in 2 weeks at 12mg Ed same brand, so yeah each to their own I guess...

After all, when I comes to Sarms, we are all just Guinea Pigs currently... Lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is personal reaction to what there taking. Believe it or not some ppl can run test for x amount of weeks an recover fine with NO PCT. And others run osta and get the worst shutdown they ever had
Sure they can recover without a pct. It's possible yes. However putting and exogenous synthetic hormone into your body is going to shut down your natural production. That's just how it works. It doesn't differ between different people because we are all human beings and that is how the human body works. Saying otherwise is preposterous.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Sure they can recover without a pct. It's possible yes. However putting and exogenous synthetic hormone into your body is going to shut down your natural production. That's just how it works. It doesn't differ between different people because we are all human beings and that is how the human body works. Saying otherwise is preposterous.
I think he was being figurative, in that some people do harsh compounds and recover easily, while others do Osta and get fully shutdown. The process is similar for everyone, but not everyone reacts the same. Some people are more sensitive to some compounds and some are more sensitive to others. For example in my case, if a medication says "may cause drowsiness" it will knock me out cold for 8 hours. Like Tylenol with codeine. I have passed out mid sentence on that stuff and it gives me hellish dreams. Then there is my buddy, who got that that same medication, same dose after getting his wisdom teeth removed and he was ready to go out and party. On the other hand, that same stuff turns my wife into a zombie. She's standing, walking ... the lights are on, but nobody's home ... creepy as hell.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry but 230lb 10% BF and 6ft is genetically impossible

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a record off all natural competitors at different heights, 6ft tall usually peaks out around 180-185 LEAN body mass
This is the anabolic forum, you act like I'm calling out a person who says their natty. Ain't no way he's 20lb over the genetic limit for lean tissue

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry but 230lb 10% BF and 6ft is genetically impossible
My cousin is 6foot1 225 with visible abs and only does chins pushups n plyometrics eats lile a fuxin bird too. I get pissed just thinking bout it but its as much a fact as the sky is blue. There's always excptions to the rules

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want him to do **** right just to see how big he can really get

Austin1019

Awards
Best results I have gotten with with a brand called Alchemy Labs. They have a product with a fat burner and GW combined with 5alpha hydroxy. It is legit.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
O keep trying gw and get nothing... From a good place too. I feel focused and sweat but no more endurance ot weightloss i dunno!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
O keep trying gw and get nothing... From a good place too. I feel focused and sweat but no more endurance ot weightloss i dunno!
So quit wasting time and money on it and use something proven by decades of use, like trenbolone lol