super dmz 2.0

tysons93

Awards
Hey everyon, I'm currently on day 7 of my super dmz 2.0 cycle and I guess I'll log my results as well as I have some questions. I'm 23 yrs old 5'9 160 lbs I was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 weeks ago, late onset the doctor said due to my active life style my body was regulating the disease but anyways, I lost about 20 lbs over 5 weeks when the diabetes kicked in an was down to 127lbs and pretty sick but after I found out and got better and thanks to the insulin I gained around 25 lbs back in only 2 weeks and I decided to start this bottle of dmz I've had since last year. Just wondering anything I should know or any other diabetics in here that use AAS. Anyways I'm currently on day 7 of my cycle I forgot to take a cap yesterday but I don't think it will hurt me too much but im not feeling any different yet.

jaylongjohn

Awards
Why on earth would you jump on a cycle two weeks after being diagnosed with diabetes? Your body is jumping over the hurtle of getting used to insulin plus diet change. Especially since dmz and msten causes drastic glycogen retention. Glycogen retention cause a drop in blood glucose. And a drop in blood glucose ain't good for a diabetic. I feel hypo glycemic on cycle sometimes especially with dmz or msten. If you want to go on cycle go with something less harsh like 1/4 andro. But I would not even recommend that till you've familiarized yourself with your body having diabetes, if that makes sense. Also you just gained 25 freakin lbs, you wanna gain another 25 and shock your body even more? Its not good for diabetics or anyone to play around with their wait like. Anyways. Not a good idea. Hop off cycle bro.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
stop taking anabolics when you aren't ready. Definitely second what jaylongjohn said, as you literally changed your lifestyle because of that diagnosis

tysons93

Awards
Because I don't have a job right now and I got tired of waiting around, My sister has been diabetic since she was 10 she's 2 years older than me so I already know a lot about it. I haven't changed my diet at all except i don't drink sodas anymore But the 25 lbs just got me back to my normal weight so I was feeling good.

renegadeguy

Awards
Dmz is gonna **** up your liver. And from what I understand, diabetes is related to the liver. Your asking for trouble dude. Hop. Off. The cycle now.

tysons93

Awards
My blood sugars are usually high through out the day which is unhealthy but recently they've been in the normal to low normal ranges, I think it may be because of the glycogen retention. It's actually not that bad I don't have to inject insulin as much and I can eat more, and I just check my blood sugar if I'm feeling off.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
If you don't want to listen to advice from those with experience/knowledge, then why are you here?

tysons93

Awards
I appreciate the good information and tips but I'm not stopping my cycle unless there is a clear and present health risk. Not looking for broscience here.

Augiem09

Augiem09

Awards
You only have one chance at life my friend. Your a grown man and in the end gonna do whatever you want. Just keep in mind that ph have short term and long term effects on your body, good and bad. And being diabetics that sounds like double jeopardy! Best of luck to you tyson93

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
If you continue your cycle, these cycle support supps is what i use. Tudca along with my regular supps that control bp and protect other organs from the cycle. Since phs can make the body store more glycogen, i dont know if thats good for you. I would stay on only low glycemic carbs and low amounts through out the day. Super dmz is 2 ph stacked so your cycle support have to be good and dosed accordingly.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate the good information and tips but I'm not stopping my cycle unless there is a clear and present health risk. Not looking for broscience here.
Are you kidding me bro? Seriously? I work with new onset early and late type 1 diabetics. Your attitude is exactly the one that typically sees patients with preventable complications.

Steroids can alter blood sugar. Your body has no balance at this time. You need to become stable on your log and lantus regimen or whatever protocol algorithm they have you on first.

Hopefully you will get an insulin pump within the year. Until then, stop your damn cycle and start taking care of yourself. I have seen people decompensate rather fast from type 1 because they didn't take it seriously enough.

It only gets worse, it doesn't get better. Start learning and grow up.

You can use AAS, but when the time is right. Place all your current focus on balancing your sugars pharmacologically while researching alternative options to assist in management.

You need to learn your body. How you react to certain carbs at certain times of the day while you are in different moods, with different amounts of sleep with varying exercise patterns, etc. all that takes time. The less variables involved, the faster the process.

Take care of yourself bro, be safe.. It's not worth it now. You are still young.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My blood sugars are usually high through out the day which is unhealthy but recently they've been in the normal to low normal ranges, I think it may be because of the glycogen retention. It's actually not that bad I don't have to inject insulin as much and I can eat more, and I just check my blood sugar if I'm feeling off.
Your a troll. Everyone stop responding. He is spitting bull****. No new onset type 1 is educated that way. No protocol or algorithm written in the United States by the ADA would ever suggest that nor would any endocrinologist back that crap of,

Only checking when you feel off. That's a crock of crap.

You might be able to work around uneducated members here, but not someone like me who works in this field.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'm over reacting in assuming that you don't check your sugars before meals also?

Are you maintaining a consistent injection site?

What are your post prandial numbers? They could help paint a better picture

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dmz is gonna **** up your liver. And from what I understand, diabetes is related to the liver. Your asking for trouble dude. Hop. Off. The cycle now.
Wrong. Diabetes relates to your beta cells from the islets of langerhans found in the pancreas.

Diabetes can contribute to multiple organ damage though, especially the kidneys and arterial vasculature. The liver could easily be involved as well though.

tysons93

Awards
No im not a troll i can just chec my blood sugar if i feel off meaning i have a glucose meter so if i feel low i can check. As far as I know test can give high blood sugar but I'm almost halfway through my cycle and haven't had an unhealthy lvl in the last 7 or 8 days so idk if dmz is the same or what.

tysons93

Awards
I either inject in my stomach or my thighs. My morning numbers have been between 90-130 and through out the day usually between 100-170 but this is only the last 7-8 days, before that they were really inconsistent between 100 to sometimes 350. I was going to ask my endocrinologist about it today but I think she would flip I out so yea but my sister has been diabetic since she was 10 it just didn't hit me till now so ive been familiar with diabetes my when life and I've sat through doctors appointments with her as a kid so that's why I started my cycle

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
No im not a troll i can just chec my blood sugar if i feel off meaning i have a glucose meter so if i feel low i can check. As far as I know test can give high blood sugar but I'm almost halfway through my cycle and haven't had an unhealthy lvl in the last 7 or 8 days so idk if dmz is the same or what.
You came in, asked a question. A very knowledgeable and veteran board member who has direct experience in the field in question gave you an answer. You didn't like it so now you are justifying what you are doing. Why did you really bother posting in the first place if you already know everything?

tysons93

Awards
Because he misread what I wrote. And my endocrinologist told me today that testosterone can cause high blood sugar but I wasn't about to be like oh no im on dimethazine and methylstenbolone

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is why steroids are illegal lol holy ****

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
As long as you're managing your blood sugar levels I don't see the problem.

Everyone knows insulin is as anabolic as fcuk, take advantage of it. Make sure you're in a calorific surplus see if you can time your insulin post workout with a shake full of carbs, creatine etc.

DMZ 2.0 does not have superdrol in it, so it's not that harsh. Run your support supps and have your pct on hand.

Personally I'd never run an oral without injectable test. But it seems to be the trend here.

Best of luck with the GAINZ and take care with that diabetes.

tysons93

Awards
Yea I take cel cycle assist fish oil animal flex and taurine for support n clomid for pct. I've been trying to use insulin strategically for a while now I bring like 2 1/2 cups of either pasta or rice with me to the gym and 75g of protien and just recently creatine monohydrate and take everything right after working out and inject 10-14 units depending on what my blood was

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to end up hurting yourself in the long run which will only have the headline "anabolic steroids alters young mans life forever" instead of "newly diagnosed diabetic dude wants to make cheap gains and paid the price for ignorance"

Good luck, you were warned

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thus why prohormones/DS are all but almost gone from the market.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
You're going to end up hurting yourself in the long run which will only have the headline "anabolic steroids alters young mans life forever" instead of "newly diagnosed diabetic dude wants to make cheap gains and paid the price for ignorance"

Good luck, you were warned
Wtf are you talking about? Insulin is commonly used with steroids. It's a serious drug but it can be used safely.

The guy has stated he checks his glucose levels and keeps carbs on hand, so sounds like an informed user to me.

The only ignorance I'm seeing here is you buddy so off your soapbox and stfu.

Maybe stick to your beta alanine enemas threads.