View Poll Results: Blood work frequency?
- 29. This poll is closed
before cycle, after cycle, after pct (one cycle a year or more)
after a cycle (one cycle a year or more)
every year regardless of cycle
every three years
How often do you get blood work done?
- 05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
- 05-03-2005, 01:49 AM
I try to get mine done at least 3-4 times yearly, regardless of the number of cycles ran...thanks to good insurance its not too expensive so i figure i may as well take advantage of it.
- 05-03-2005, 02:26 AM
me too probably too often - but 3-4times a year.
let it be noted that Nolvadex will greatly improve your lipid profile. If you have Orals in your cycle, it's a good idea to use Nolvadex post cycle.My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
hair loss from steroids dot com
Before a cycle, then a few weeks after PCT. I don't want to see all those screwey numbers anyways, ignorance is bliss!
Less often as I should. Let's say before and after a cycle that I know could mess with my values (that is almost anything but m4ohn).
I'm about to get my done in about 3 weeks or so because I plan to start cycling in about 6 weeks or so.
But, if you have liver problems, you may want to look at other options than Nolva. Nolva is hard on the liver, tooOriginally Posted by CEDeoudes59
Every other month, pays to have friends who happen to be bored medics who can hook me up.. Not to mention, it's more for health purposes, not cycle related..
Similar Forum Threads
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 24Last Post: 05-03-2011, 12:56 PM
- By jcr1 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 44Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:36 AM
- By gAMEfACE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:13 PM
- By chris808costa in forum BulkingReplies: 57Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:01 PM
- By curlman25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2005, 03:33 PM