Best PH for Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urqa

Urqa

Awards
As the title says what do you guys think is the best PH is available that will deliver the most amount of strength gains, whilst still having relatively low side effects

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo all day for me, strength is unreal. Trest is another good strength compound for me.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
While most good PHs are now banned, a person might as well just obtain some real gear. Same penalty if in possession.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct, I should of stated legal PH
Check out spartan hard then. The 2 andro in it will give you some good strength and mass and the epiandro in it will provide the perfect base. I'm going to be running a few bottles of it in the near future!

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Check out spartan hard then. The 2 andro in it will give you some good strength and mass and the epiandro in it will provide the perfect base. I'm going to be running a few bottles of it in the near future!
Thanks been looking at Spartan Mass as well, out of those two what would you expect to see more strength gains from?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks been looking at Spartan Mass as well, out of those two what would you expect to see more strength gains from?
Not really able to say since everyone is different and reacts differently to prohormones. I don't think you could go wrong with either choice.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Must say the Sparta line is looking awesome and the labels and pills are top notch

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
You still have m1a,msten and dmz
For now. That's why I've loaded up on all 3. Three bottles of each saved. (Thank you income tax). I'd say by next year the price for them will be outrageous or they will be off the market/banned.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
For now. That's why I've loaded up on all 3. 5 bottles of each saved. (Thank you income tax). I'd say by next year the price for them will be outrageous or they will be off the market/banned.
i have 3 bottles of dmz/msten blend. I found some alpha for cheap I might jump on that.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
i have 3 bottles of dmz/msten blend. I found some alpha for cheap I might jump on that.
May be a good idea. Price of dmz has already gone up from my main supplier I just noticed! That was quick. It also says (final supply)

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Correct, I should of stated legal PH
Aren't M-Sten and DMZ still legal? DMZ was pretty damn good for strength. Can't comment on m-sten as I have not tried it.

Epistane and Superdrol were awesome for strength before the ban.

Edit: just read that m1a, m-sten, dmz are legal. Also heard good things about m1a but I think dmz would be the best for gainz:side ratio.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Aren't M-Sten and DMZ still legal? DMZ was pretty damn good for strength. Can't comment on m-sten as I have not tried it.

It's a grey area but some companies are still making them yes. I'm seeing supply is going down and some sites state they're on their final supply and won't be getting more.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards

Edit: just read that m1a, m-sten, dmz are legal. Also heard good things about m1a but I think dmz would be the best for gainz:side ratio.
I can still order epi from my supplier, catch is it's expensive!!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I prefer domestic sources due to the fact I don't have to worry about customs :)

jaylongjohn

Awards
I was a bit anxious about the package coming through customs. But shipping was surprisingly fast, took less than a week. Faster than I received some domestic shipments!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I was a bit anxious about the package coming through customs. But shipping was surprisingly fast, took less than a week. Faster than I received some domestic shipments!
Glad to hear you had no problems. I read somewhere the chances of your order being seized is 2%. But I bet if I ordered 100 orders more then 2 will be confiscated lol. Probably like 20. So 20% sounds realistic to me

jaylongjohn

Awards
Glad to hear you had no problems. I read somewhere the chances of your order being seized is 2%. But I bet if I ordered 100 orders more then 2 will be confiscated lol. Probably like 20. So 20% sounds realistic to me
Yeah I definitely bet a lot more than 2 would be confiscated lol. I am having a hard time finding super drol in the uk though, I feel like it's banned there too now.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halo all day for me, strength is unreal. Trest is another good strength compound for me.
Halodrol or halotestin? I would assume halodrol as it is actually a ph, but I haven't heard much about it being great for strength

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Thanks guys , I guess OL UK Epi-Andro or Sparta looks the way to go if I go the PH route

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys , I guess OL UK Epi-Andro or Sparta looks the way to go if I go the PH route
Nice 20% off at nutriverse for olympus uk.

20% comes off automaticly when you put it in your basket;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.