need help with my sarms stack

j peezy

Awards
Just wanted some opinions, tips if im doing this stack right. Im doing a sarms stack but gonna add daa(d-pol) to it. I'm also gonna take pes erase as an estrogen blocker. Im 38, just wanna increase testosterone and get results in the gym. Im taking sarms3d and just ordered rad-140 to put in stack. Sarms3d has ostirine, ligandrol, and iburamoren. What yall think?

j peezy

Awards
can anybody give me advice. Wanted to make fast gains quick so that's why I was gonna stack everything. Or should I just do the sarms stack alone. And do the erase with daa(d-pol) separate as a pct right after I finish the sarms stack.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you want to run 4 sarm compounds is the fastest way failure-

your asking for answer that makes no logical sense

j peezy

Awards
Ok. Im new to this but wanna do this right without messing up my body. Im doing sarms3d by hardcore nutritions which has 3 sarms stacked in it. I did dzine from the same company 3 months back and it wAs great. Was gonna do their sarms just for a safer alternative. But should I do the sarms alone and daa with erase right after as a pct?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok. Im new to this but wanna do this right without messing up my body. Im doing sarms3d by hardcore nutritions which has 3 sarms stacked in it. I did dzine from the same company 3 months back and it wAs great. Was gonna do their sarms just for a safer alternative. But should I do the sarms alone and daa with erase right after as a pct?
take some time and read the link i gave you- that should give you the info you need

j peezy

Awards
Hope I didn't mess up getting this stack. Dam, kinda put some money into it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I didn't mess up getting this stack. Dam, kinda put some money into it.
I looked up the product. I'm not familiar with the company but if they meet label claims then it is an okay product. The dosage splits are decent. However, you probably need two bottles for an optimal run of 8 weeks. I'd skip the rad unless you've experimented before with the Osta and LGD.

j peezy

Awards
I looked up the product. I'm not familiar with the company but if they meet label claims then it is an okay product. The dosage splits are decent. However, you probably need two bottles for an optimal run of 8 weeks. I'd skip the rad unless you've experimented before with the Osta and LGD.
Wut if I use sarms 3d alone. Use daa and erase as a pct right after the sarms 3d cycle. u think maybe I can add rad-140 to the pct stack. Also do I need an estrogen blocker with the sarms 3d?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i havent read anyone having major est issues with those mentioned.

its not that is awful or bad to do- i have posted this before- its just first time sarm run, you should do single compounds to assess how you are reacting. adding 2 more, you will just really need to pay attn to your body-
mood, lethargy, appetite, muscles, diet, sleep. time of recovery between sets (lgd has a tendency to assist with this), just about everything.

keep a detailed log of what i mentioned above- as well as diet. the better you are with the minimal stuff, the easier your next run on single or multi compounds.

if one isnt working, it gets hard to pinpoint what is working against you when you stack 3 together. thats all-

need anything else, were here and log your progress

and Jebrook put in some essellent advice as well

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wut if I use sarms 3d alone. Use daa and erase as a pct right after the sarms 3d cycle. u think maybe I can add rad-140 to the pct stack. Also do I need an estrogen blocker with the sarms 3d?
Rad-140 is not a good choice for PCT at all. It is suppressive and must be cycled properly with a follow up pct. The other two(DAA/Erase) are fine as pct additions but a SERM needs to be the main component of PCT. I highly suggest you read the link smith_69 posted. You need to educate yourself more on how to use these compounds.

j peezy

Awards
Ok guys. You're right. I read a lil on that link. Ill do the sarms alone and follow up with a pct. Like U said. I have to see how my body reacts to the new supplements. Thanks for the knowledge. Im just getting older and need that lil bit of help in the gym. Just wanna do it right and not mess up my body doing it. Especially reading about that guy pissing Brown and skin turning yellow on that link I sent me

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok guys. You're right. I read a lil on that link. Ill do the sarms alone and follow up with a pct. Like U said. I have to see how my body reacts to the new supplements. Thanks for the knowledge. Im just getting older and need that lil bit of help in the gym. Just wanna do it right and not mess up my body doing it. Especially reading about that guy pissing Brown and skin turning yellow on that link I sent me
yea, you dont want that lol

need anything, like i said were here- just dont be one of those who disappears on us

j peezy

Awards

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
deja vu

lol

fakeazzrock

Awards
Also, I think what smith_69 is saying is you shouldn't take the sarms3d you just ordered either. Pick 1 SARM you wanna try and then follow his advice plus what's detailed in the link. The sarms3d has multiple compounds in it and therefore you won't know what's working and not and how your body is reacting to a particular compound. The stuff should have quite an expiration date so save it for another run, and figure out which 1 SARM you wanna run this time.

Also, you said you need that little extra help in the gym. With what? Cutting, bulking, energy, etc? What's the overall goal and your current stats? Maybe SARMs are the right answer anyways.

j peezy

Awards
I just know that now that im older, I dont have that drive. I know for sure my testosterone is lower due to age. Just need something to pick it up safely and I definitely dont wanna go to them low t clinics. Im trying to get cut and build lean mass.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just know that now that im older, I dont have that drive. I know for sure my testosterone is lower due to age. Just need something to pick it up safely and I definitely dont wanna go to them low t clinics. Im trying to get cut and build lean mass.
Sarms will actually decrease testosterone levels, not increase them. Have you actually had your test levels checked?

j peezy

Awards
No I haven't. Asked my doctor.hes telling me no worries. I probably dont need to. Might get a different primary do tpr

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I haven't. Asked my doctor.hes telling me no worries. I probably dont need to. Might get a different primary do tpr
If it's a concern of yours then he should have some worries! If he won't do a simple blood test to help determine your hormonal health then I would definitely look for another doctor. Low T leads to a number of health problems and can eventually kill you indirectly. I wouldn't use any kind of anabolic until you got your natural hormones figured out, sarms included.

j peezy

Awards
Well I was never concerned till my friends took low t meds prescribed by the doctor. But they all did anabolics, I dont. They just suggested I get tested cuz I have the symptoms but I think its more because my age. Now they all depend on taking low t meds or even anabolics because their body depends on it now. I just wanna make sure I do sarms right. thanks for all the tips im getting from this thread. Im learning alot. Last thing I wanna do is jack up my body or even depend on t meds.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Well I was never concerned till my friends took low t meds prescribed by the doctor. But they all did anabolics, I dont. They just suggested I get tested cuz I have the symptoms but I think its more because my age. Now they all depend on taking low t meds or even anabolics because their body depends on it now. I just wanna make sure I do sarms right. thanks for all the tips im getting from this thread. Im learning alot. Last thing I wanna do is jack up my body or even depend on t meds.
If this is your first time, do yourself a favor and get bloods done to establish a baseline, so after the cycle you know where you are at (and any future cycles for that matter). My testosterone dropped from 557 ng/dl to 124 ng/dl at the end of the cycle, pre-PCT, with 219 ng/dl as the min value. I was not shutdown, but I was in clinical deficiency territory. Yet I was feeling quite good, so you cannot know from feel alone. So if you don't know what your baseline is, you will have no idea in what state your body is. I am now waiting for the results of the post PCT bloods to see where I am.
And yes, do one compound at a time. If something goes slantways, it's much easier to troubleshoot and to get help from the guys on the AM forum. smith_69 and yates84 (and a few other guys here) know their stuff and their advice was truly helpful in making my first cycle easy and enjoyable. Then once you figure out what your natural levels are and how your body responds, you are much better equipped to deal with the unexpected, because unexpected stuff will happen. If you're careful it will just be something very minor, but it can freak you out. This from personal experience.
Here's the link to my log: First Osta cycle

j peezy

Awards
Wow. U know wut. Well said. Im glad I asked these questions. thats a good thing to do. Ill do the bloodwork to check where im at and work from there. Thanks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Wow. U know wut. Well said. Im glad I asked these questions. thats a good thing to do. Ill do the bloodwork to check where im at and work from there. Thanks
UncleSarm is being modest. This was also part of the reason i said, make sure you stick around. read, learn and ask. Then pass on what you learned. There are a lot of people on this forum with tons of knowledge.

j peezy

Awards
UncleSarm is being modest. This was also part of the reason i said, make sure you stick around. read, learn and ask. Then pass on what you learned. There are a lot of people on this forum with tons of knowledge.
Agreed. Im glad I found this site by accident. Was checking out the forum searching about protein and it said I exceeded my viewing of threads and had to join. Im glad I did. Lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Im glad I found this site by accident. Was checking out the forum searching about protein and it said I exceeded my viewing of threads and had to join. Im glad I did. Lol.
That's how I started here as well ;)

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
That's how I started here as well ;)
Quite honestly yates84, I found your SARMs post. After I came back to read it a few times, I joined to have access to that thread. So if anyone has a problem with me being a member ... blame Yates. :lmao:

j peezy

Awards
Ok guys. I set up an appointment to get blood tested for baseline. Hopefully things are good. Going to one of them trt clinics. Hopefully they try not to sell me the,trt therapy programs. Lol. Anyway, wut u think about getting serms from a online Canadian pharmacy so I can bypass going to the doc. Are they legit to purchase Clomid or nolvadex? Whats your take my dudes? Lol

Last edited:

j peezy

Awards
Hey guys. Got my blood test. Yup, I gots low t, wtf. 140. Dat suks. I knew something was wrong with me. Oh well