should i cycle?

sourd87

Awards
How many lbs of muscle should someone put on naturally before considering a cycle?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
This question is stupid.. How old are you? What do you weigh? what is your body fat percentage? how long have you been lifting? What does your diet look like?

You can't just say hey I gained 5lbs of muscle I need to cycle now. Because I could gain 5lbs and achieve no more naturally but the guy next to me could gain 5lbs and STILL gain another 15 naturally..

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
At 5'11 and 165 pounds there should be a lot of weight you could naturally put on. The way you asked that question above says enough, NO you do not need to do a cycle yet. Just eat.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
How many lbs of muscle should someone put on naturally before considering a cycle?
As much as they can. Sounds like you are a beginner, possibly? Keep eating and training hard.

sourd87

Awards
Before I started lifting I was 135-140 lbs.
I now weight 163-165 lbs.
28 yrs old 5ft 11 inches.
Lifting for about 4 years on and off, lifting seriously for little over a year
Eating about 3500 - 4000 cals daily

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Before I started lifting I was 135-140 lbs.
I now weight 163-165 lbs.
28 yrs old 5ft 11 inches.
Lifting for about 4 years on and off, lifting seriously for little over a year
Eating about 3500 - 4000 cals daily
What natural supplements have you took in the past? ABE? Follidrone? PA? X Gels? There are many natural supplements out there to aid in your weight gain. Try all options before doing a cycle, you take that road some never come back haha.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Too many variables for a straight answer: age, years of experience, diet, workout routine, body frame/comp, etc.

Construct a diet & workout regimen to align with your goals, and be strict with it. This alone will take you a long way. When you reach plateaus in your gains, adjust your diet & workout regimen accordingly to allow yourself to continue to grow. This will most likely need readjustments many times before you reach your true natural potential. Taking anabolics/gear any time before then as a shortcut is a waste of money, can be dangerous (if lacking experience/info), and is quite frankly just lazy.
But once you do reach that stage, give 'er hell and join the dark side :firedevil:

KoolAidMan

Awards
What natural supplements have you took in the past? ABE? Follidrone? PA? X Gels? There are many natural supplements out there to aid in your weight gain. Try all options before doing a cycle, you take that road some never come back haha.
Fair points here..... Follidrone? Wasn't that stuff pretty much seen as being snake oil on these boards back in the day? I was talked out of getting that some time ago. What are your thoughts?. X-Gels only seemed to work a few weeks for me. Thought they really were effective when they did, great workout kickstarter. Never tried PA myself.

Might be worth summarizing these for the OP. I'm willing to bet you can provide some good info on exhausting options before making the jump. I certainly didn't exhaust every option- granted I'm considerably older than the OP and just moving into a beginners SARMS cycle this month.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Fair points here..... Follidrone? Wasn't that stuff pretty much seen as being snake oil on these boards back in the day? I was talked out of getting that some time ago. What are your thoughts?. X-Gels only seemed to work a few weeks for me. Thought they really were effective when they did, great workout kickstarter. Never tried PA myself.

Might be worth summarizing these for the OP. I'm willing to bet you can provide some good info on exhausting options before making the jump. I certainly didn't exhaust every option- granted I'm considerably older than the OP and just moving into a beginners SARMS cycle this month.
If Follidrone is snake oil, then I'm a big snake oil fan. Im not on a BLR band wagon or nothing but as far as epi" produces go that brand has gave the best for me. As well as many others on here.