Vision Sides in PCT

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im 6 days into PCT with Toremifene Citrate dosed at 80mg per day and Super PCT by olympus labs, and i have emotional sides from it, nauseous and have some weird vision sides im also a bit light heaed. I didnt take a hardcore cycle by any means i took 4 weeks of mass gh (ligandrol and MK-677). Im not using anything else besides all supports im taking vitamin C and d and k and a multi vitamin im not drinking any caffeine nothing. Are these just normal sides i should deal with till i complete a 4 week pct?

Background
Cycles: only ran 3 cycles of LGD both all spaced far apart and went well first PCT was fine i was just using OTC supps, waited 3 months for another cycle and tried LGD again from the same source (OL) and this PCT is way worse than the no SERM pct and my second PCT with a serm.. The only thing ive noticed is GINORMOUS balls

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What serm are you running ?

The only side I've had from a serm is vision sides from Clomid. I don't think I'll ever run it again, but if I do I'll low dose it along with the practical nolva protocol.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the serm is working if balls are back to hanging low, lol. I have read a few totem logs (running it next pct) have not heard of vision sides before.

How are you dosing? Plan on dropping it a bit after the first week?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

The only side I've had from a serm is vision sides from Clomid. I don't think I'll ever run it again, but if I do I'll low dose it along with the practical nolva protocol.

I'm running torem 120/80/80/40 I was gonna keep going at 120 but once I hit day 3 at 120 the sides were ****ing crazy, I've dropped to 80 past 3 days sides aren't AS bad. I had someone tell me it could be clomid because of the sides

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Seeing as my balls are pretty full could I just stop my pct and recover naturally because this is horrible

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I googled around and these are all possible side effects. I'm stopping use.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did you miss the first sentence?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run Torem plenty of times and never had sides like that. Guess you will just have to use a different SERM next time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like somebody is selling clomid at torem prices...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seeing as my balls are pretty full could I just stop my pct and recover naturally because this is horrible
I would continue it as long as planned.

Just because you feel better doesn't mean you're fully recovered. My sex drive didn't change during PCT and 5-6 weeks post PCT. but one day it dropped significantly, even with a full 6 week PCT of Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just because you feel better doesn't mean you're fully recovered. My sex drive didn't change during PCT and 5-6 weeks post PCT. but one day it dropped significantly, even with a full 6 week PCT of Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin.
Really?. Because I make all my decisions based on the size of my balls.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established

This! 1 week of serm is just not long enough if you are shutdown. If you get blood work and that says you are fine with less than 4 weeks then you are.
Without blood work, best bet is to lower the dose slightly and stay on PCT for longer.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

Good advice here! Even if you have to drop the dose down to 60 or 40 to lessen the negative side effects, continue and finish your PCT.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Really?. Because I make all my decisions based on the size of my balls.
I thought I knew you from somewhere: T-Bone does Dallas ... ALL of Dallas, men, women, young, old, nobody escapes.

:usa:

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
FYI vision sides can be caused by high blood pressure. Would also explain light-headed feeling and nausea

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI vision sides can be caused by high blood pressure. Would also explain light-headed feeling and nausea
That's a new one to me. I'm not really understanding the correlation between the two, care to help me out and explain?

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Source: my doctor.

We were talking about my blood pressure recently and she asked me if I was having vision problems. I said I was (blurry vision from time to time, can be quite severe, usually when I skip my BP meds). She said this is a side effect of high blood pressure.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Source: my doctor.

We were talking about my blood pressure recently and she asked me if I was having vision problems. I said I was (blurry vision from time to time, can be quite severe). She said this is a side effect of high blood pressure.
Yes, high bp can cause vision issues but not vice versa. The actual serm is causing him the vision sides, it's a well known side effect of clomid. I agree that it is still a good idea to monitor bp, my bp always likes to spike during pct.