How necessary is HCG on cycle?

Darlz

Awards
I am going to be running Test Cyp along with a few other things and I was wondering how crucial it would be to have HCG along with it. I plan on running the cyp at 400mgs a week for 10 weeks. I have Nolva and Clomid for PCT as well as Arimidex for an AI if necessary, I may try a small dose of trest with it. I have read some people say it is an absolute must while others say its not necessary. I have never personally used it before but Im in my early 30's and Id like to have kids in the next couple years, so my guy is telling me buy the HCG and run 250IU's twice a week until last injection. Better safe than sorry? What do you guys think/What is your guys experience?

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Darlz Not sure what others will say but I was diagnosed with delayed on set hypogonadism back when I was 28 my T level was ok so I did nothing had my first kid. Turned 29 and my t level went from 514 to 174... Started with the gel but feared incidental contact with my son or wife so went to the shot... I'm 33 now turning 34 this year. As you can see I've been on test for a long while occasionally I add in extra... but normally doing 200 mg a week. I am happy to say I am expecting my 2nd child in july... So from my experience and from my doctor if a cycle is going to kill your serm count it will happen in your first cycle. HCG was never used by me. So long story short it's all user dependant if you want kids I'd suggest waiting on it until you have your kids. That's the reason I waited originally had one kid and went on... BTW I held off my shots for about 5 weeks before I got my wife knocked up week 3, found out 2 weeks later and went back on my shots.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd def suggest it.. kinda in your same shoes bro.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always used hCG with my TRT and started nearly 10 yrs ago. I have had a few kids since beginning treatment. 250iu twice weekly is probably the minimum effective dosing but I'd start there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you're adding in several other compounds, a 10 week test cycle at 400mg shouldn't need hCG. I personally feel it's a little overrated especially from a fertility perspective.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you're adding in several other compounds, a 10 week test cycle at 400mg shouldn't need hCG. I personally feel it's a little overrated especially from a fertility perspective.
You have a better fertility option? The only thing better is HMG which is typically paired with hcg.

Rnicholasv

Awards
Can you guys point me in the direction of where to obtain hcg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depending on your perspective it's either totally unnecessary or absolutely imperative.

If you want kids later, HCG may be a wise choice. If you're going to blast and cruise, totally unnecessary unless your balls shrink up and you really hate that. Should you b&c if you want kids later? Probably not.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True^ but if you’re running hcg while on the cruise and only blast max twice a year, you’d be a unique case that you couldn’t have kids as long as you’ve been consistent with the hcg.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on your perspective it's either totally unnecessary or absolutely imperative.

If you want kids later, HCG may be a wise choice. If you're going to blast and cruise, totally unnecessary unless your balls shrink up and you really hate that. Should you b&c if you want kids later? Probably not.
My thoughts exactly. I have never used it...been still had two kids blasting and cruising..lol