Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the end of a long cycle.

If you say PCT, you're wrong.

technique88

technique88

Awards
At what cycle length would you consider HCG necessary ?
I didn't run hcg in my 15 week cycle and my pct has been amazing. IMO it's dependent p the person. Only one way to find out and try with and try without. If oh don't need it then that's one less chemical ou are outing in your body.

Although I will say I did run toco 8 the entire cycle/ pct

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
I didn't run hcg in my 15 week cycle and my pct has been amazing. IMO it's dependent p the person. Only one way to find out and try with and try without. If oh don't need it then that's one less chemical ou are outing in your body.

Do you just take one scoop ?

technique88

technique88

Awards
One scoop everyday

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Id go more substance dependant. Tren and deca are a must even on 6 week short ester blasts. The progestin based drugs are more harsh on the hpta, infact one is being tested as a male contraceptive.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Id go more substance dependant. Tren and deca are a must even on 6 week short ester blasts. The progestin based drugs are more harsh on the hpta, infact one is being tested as a male contraceptive.
Which one?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Conte

Conte

Awards

It doesn’t really matter always the length of the cycle.
HCG is useful in any high suppressive cycle no matter what the length is ..and the dosage of HCG (and length) varies from cycle to cycle.

For example, you run SD for 4 weeks and you stack it with any progestin based drug , let’s say you add some tren on week 3 till week 8. So 4 weeks SD + 6 weeks tren = total 8 weeks. This is very suppressive cycle.
500IU HCG once a week in weeks 4-5-6 could be really helpful.

So there is no really constant and optimum dosage of HCG. It just depends on your cycle.

Also 12.5mg Aromasin during the first 15 days of your PCT with SERMs could be even helpful.

Another example, you run SD only for 4 weeks. 250IU HCG once a week only in week 3 could be very helpful as well.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards

What was you PCT ?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Erase is cheap that's one bottles worth

technique88

technique88

Awards
Erase is cheap that's one bottles worth
Erase is great yu should definitely run that over 6 bromo. Erase is also great bc it has cortisol control. DAA is fine I just used intimidate because DAA gives me wicked diarrhea

flex000

flex000

Awards
During cycle it depends if you care if your nuts shrink or not. A friend of mine doesn't use HCG at all during or as PCT. I do. In terms of PCT, I'd use it for any cycle that I ran Test.