Please help me interpret these blood test results.

Gan1234

Awards
Hi I am now 21 years old and when I was 20 I completed a Pmag cycle last May with a tamoxifen pct 20/20/10/10 and an Epistane, Trest, 11 oxo stack in October with the same pct but i also used an ai during the cycle. they both lasted around 5-6 weeks I crashed hard after the last cycle and also developed acne on my shoulders . I wanted to start a test e cycle that I have already purchasd (250mg 2x a week) soon so I completed a private finger prick blood test at home at 11.30pm and my results are as follows:

Oestradiol 133 pmol/l RANGE 28-156
Testosterone 13.4 nmol/l RANGE 8-29
Free testosterone 0.392 nmol/l RANGE 0.3-1.0
SHBG 36 nmol/l RANGE 14-48

The e2 levels are in the upper percentile while the total testosterone and free testosterone are in the lower, I don't know what to make of the SHBG levels, I did not complete a full hormone test or a test for my baseline levels before the PH usage.
What I would like to have is advice on if my results are of an ok level now because my health is my primary concern and I would rather not have my hormone levels completely shot to pieces. Also I was wondering if because I completed the test late the results may be slightly skewed. I have no symptoms of low testosterone apart from a lack of morning wood. My diet is good and I also smoke copius amounts of weed if this has any effect on anything I do not know.

Thank you for taking the time to read and let me know if any unit conversions are needed and I will get to it straight away!

Darlz

Awards
It looks like your Testosterone and Free Test are in range but on the rather low side ESPECIALLY being that you are only 21 years old. And I would attribute this to running Trestolone at the age of 20 years old. Did you do any research before you took these? Trestolone is 12x as suppressive as Testosterone. Its not a prohormone or a dietary supplement. Its a steroid. Do yourself a big favor. Stay off all Ph/Ds until your about 24 or 25. Stick to Creatine, Natural Test boosters, and take regular vitamins. Get your bloods checked out again at 24/25 and save the Test E for then. If you continue to cycle now, especially moving up to Testosterone, you are almost guaranteed to be on TRT by the time you are 30. And that may sound cool to you, but you have to stay on it for life which is really inconvenient for alot of people, and you can kiss the idea of being a Dad goodbye... if you ever planned to have kids.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks like your Testosterone and Free Test are in range but on the rather low side ESPECIALLY being that you are only 21 years old. And I would attribute this to running Trestolone at the age of 20 years old. Did you do any research before you took these? Trestolone is 12x as suppressive as Testosterone. Its not a prohormone or a dietary supplement. Its a steroid. Do yourself a big favor. Stay off all Ph/Ds until your about 24 or 25. Stick to Creatine, Natural Test boosters, and take regular vitamins. Get your bloods checked out again at 24/25 and save the Test E for then. If you continue to cycle now, especially moving up to Testosterone, you are almost guaranteed to be on TRT by the time you are 30. And that may sound cool to you, but you have to stay on it for life which is really inconvenient for alot of people, and you can kiss the idea of being a Dad goodbye... if you ever planned to have kids.
This last part is untrue.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But yea op, for your age, your hormones look all fuqed up

But I'm just a brofessor, I'm no doctor. You should see one.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're in range, nothings too messy here imo. Stay natty for a while, maybe try to knock the E down a bit. Retest in a couple months and see where you're at.

Darlz

Awards
You're in range, nothings too messy here imo. Stay natty for a while, maybe try to knock the E down a bit. Retest in a couple months and see where you're at.
You dont think for a 21 year old kid his Test ranges are a little low?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a doctor in real life, but I playz one on the interwebz. In my professional opinionz you are good brah.

Gan1234

Awards
Thank you all for your replies. I have done plenty of hours of research into any compound I have taken and also pct, I just did not read in depth about blood tests which really was my mistake. Like I said I have no symptoms of low testosterone apart from the lack of morning wood. I bang my girlfriend atleast once a day. The reason I took this blood test was to have results to refer to in future. I was under the impression testosterone levels lower throughout the day and 11.30pm is of course quite late if this is true.

If I work on lowering my e2 levels and SHBG levels would I see a rise in total testosterone and also free testosterone? The free testosterone was calculated using a formula so could in fact be a little out as I did not get albumin tested. I could take these results to my doctor complaining of low libido and probably get a venous test instead of a private finger prick test.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In range = In range

There is a reason the range is so wide. Some have less, some have more. With or without prior exogenous use. Without knowing where you were before it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if your cycle did anything to your baseline now.

As far as what to do, that's on you man. Yeah there are dozens of things you could do to improve those numbers. Also the same amount you could do to wreck them.

Welcome to the life brother.

Gan1234

Awards
Again I can't thank every body enough. The best advice I got in my gym was good ol d'aspartic for pct when I started ****ing around with pro hormones/designer steroids. I guess I'm now stuck on what to do as I have plenty of nolva, clomid, aromasin and HCG to hand, I have read people use numerous combinations of these to help raise testosterone levels which I could attempt and them get tested next year but then because I feel absolutely fine I could go through my 20 testoviron amps and be very large this summer haha! My heart is not set on doing this cycle immediately so I do not mind waiting if that is the common consensus!

Darlz

Awards
Again I can't thank every body enough. The best advice I got in my gym was good ol d'aspartic for pct when I started ****ing around with pro hormones/designer steroids. I guess I'm now stuck on what to do as I have plenty of nolva, clomid, aromasin and HCG to hand, I have read people use numerous combinations of these to help raise testosterone levels which I could attempt and them get tested next year but then because I feel absolutely fine I could go through my 20 testoviron amps and be very large this summer haha! My heart is not set on doing this cycle immediately so I do not mind waiting if that is the common consensus!

I would wait some time and lift all natural. Go back to your Doctor and get everything checked out in a year or so and if your numbers are similar or even improved, Then Id say start your Test cycle.. Better safe than sorry imo..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I go see the doctor and ask about w/e numbers, I tell them I don't want to know if I'm normal, I want to know if I'm optimal.
I want to be at the best end of any range, be it blood pressure, sperm count, cholesterol, testosterone, etc.

And Darlz , yes the part about having kids.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I go see the doctor and ask about w/e numbers, I tell them I don't want to know if I'm normal, I want to know if I'm optimal.
I want to be at the best end of any range, be it blood pressure, sperm count, cholesterol, testosterone, etc.

And Darlz , yes the part about having kids.
I can potato. LMAO!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

jamesrick80

Awards
If you want your hormone levels to get better seeing that they are on the low but normal side for your age, I would recommend against cycling until you are older are you will mess up ya hormone levels completely. ..there is alot of growth to gain in ya lower 20s just by eating properly and taking ya protein correctly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want your hormone levels to get better seeing that they are on the low but normal side for your age, I would recommend against cycling until you are older are you will mess up ya hormone levels completely. ..there is alot of growth to gain in ya lower 20s just by eating properly and taking ya protein correctly.

Say it again Rick!