HELP ME BUILD MY CYCLE PLEASE (OSTA,EPIANDRO,TR1UMPH)

1kerry

Awards
Guys, hope you have a chance to help me I would appreciate it a lot!

Want to run a long cycle on march, I have done 3 hdrol cycles before and 1 OSTAR1NE 10 week cycle ... what I got on hand is the following:

* OSTAR1NE
* OL EPIANDRO...
* TR1UMPH (PH)
* DERMACRINE
* CEL CYCLE ASSIST
* CEL TUDCA
* CLOMID
* TRANSFORM

My plan is to cut during 8 weeks with OSTAR1NE 20mg and OL EPIANDRO (2 CAPS), and starting the 7th week of the OSTA cycle add TR1UMPH @40mg and then drop OSTA at the end of the 8th week and continue for 4 more weeks with TR1UMPH solo @60mg for a LEAN BULK.

Does it makes sense?

Im gonna start my cutting phase @ around 17% bf (with alphamine, forskolin, etc), and hope I can get down to 13-14% at the moment I start OSTAR1NE/ OL EPIANDRO, which Im sure its going to help me get it down to 9-10% at the end to do a LEAN BULK with the last 4 weeks of TR1UMPH.

I only got 1 dermacrine bottle that I plan to use during the 6 weeks of TR1UMPH.

Hope you can give me your opinion on what should I change or add, maybe the new 1-andro from OL during the lean bulk with TR1UMPH?

Thanks in advance!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
adding OL reps, haven't used those products and believe they can give you the best answer
GNO Kickstart7 NoAddedHmones

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP - I actually just finished a run of Osta (15mg ed) and epi-Andro (300mg ed), but I added Ep1c Unleashed TD (2 pumps/day). I loved it as a cutting stack for 6 weeks and I am sure you will too!

At the doses you are planning it should be stellar and will be a great bridge into the Tr1umph cycle :)

The only suggestion I would have is to use Ar1macare Pro & OSl Tudca on cycle and Sup3r PCT post ...you know I had to go there lol

1kerry

Awards
thank you guys!
GNO how many pounds you lost? you kept most of your muscle mass?

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you guys!
GNO how many pounds you lost? you kept most of your muscle mass?
I lost ~ 5 lbs in 6 weeks at a modest weekly deficit after I factor in my cheat meals ;)

No major changes on my squat but week 3-6 i was able to increase all other lifts with a deadlift PR at end of week 6 :)