4th cycle - too many options - need help.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Alright - made this to get a bit of input. This will be my 4th cycle - and I'm stumped. I am pushing for about 90 days with this one as my last cycle ran about 9.5 weeks and I felt great - shutdown was strong afterward but came back after a solid pct on Torem. I can't get blood work as being a Canadian they're not as liberal as Americans with just popping in and getting a full lab done.

To some I know this will seem extreme - you mention 90 days of orals to anyone and they'll most certainly tell you death is going to ensue and all your gains will melt away in the fires of your soon to be cremated body. But I don't really buy it - not from my past experience at least - and I read quite a few studies that long term oral use rarely causes liver issues (studies were on cancer/hiv patients some of which ran oxymetholone for 12-18 months)

Anyways. Part of my predicament is some of the stuff I have expires come end of 2016. By the time I start my cycle (April-June) - I can't go back on until roughly nov/dec. I also traded away my ARA which was just giving me inflammatory issues and picked up some superdrol which I am definitely rocking my next run. I'm pretty excited for that. I also have a friend that has pharma grade test and he isn't going to be able to use it - so I could probably get it either free or for an exceptionally good price.

Soooo....TLDR
My next cycle is starting to just get way to muddled - it's a long ways away so I have time to think about it. My original plan was
Trest 1-90 100mg
Superdrol 1-23, 68-90 @20mg
Trenavar 15-75 104

Then I realized my super dmz 3.0 is expiring soon. So I thought maybe

SDMZ3.0 - 25-65 @3 caps (I find this stuff feels a bit underdosed or something each time I've used it. And it allows me to squeeze it in between superdrol runs.

On top of that - if I can get test for a really good price/free I am thinking of either replacing Trest or adding it in at a very low dose - just to get over the whole needle phobia as I would like to transition to pinning and get away from these oral/transdermal cycles.

Thoughts? Would Trest and test be pointless to do even if test was 250mg a week? Should I just run the superdrol straight out or keep it broken up in 3 week smaller runs ( I heard it plateaus around 3-4 weeks). Anyone else here run something long like this?

To clarify - yes I will be running some really top notch cycle supports (arimacare pro and life support 2.0) so I am sure my liver will be fine. I am going to keep saturated fats low, and I drink about once a year and never on cycle and rarely take any medication like Tylenol unless it's really needed for a terrible headache or something bad.

Thanks y'all

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I would say use trest or test, not both. Short run (8-9 weeks) would be better with trest likely, quicker kick in time. What are your goals? Don't add the sdmz, especially right after SD. I might also end on the SD rather than starting with it, but that's just a thought.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would say use trest or test, not both. Short run (8-9 weeks) would be better with trest likely, quicker kick in time. What are your goals? Don't add the sdmz, especially right after SD. I might also end on the SD rather than starting with it, but that's just a thought.
Goals are to essentially continue recomping. I'm currently cutting for another 5 weeks and then going to hit this run up. Why finish with superdrol instead of start? Another option is that I could do 4 weeks of drol and take only 2 caps a day of the sdmz3.0 - from what I read in most studies dosage was more of a factor to damage more so than length. The reason that I'm opting for 90 days of the Trest is just to completely user the bottles rather than leave a few pumps in it. If I start to feel bad I'll just stop but I think it'll be alright.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I would have just thought your cycle would finish off a lot stronger on the drol solo than the tren solo. You could also run trest and tren weeks 1-8 and SD 5-8 or something. Im a believer in trying to do the least amount possible to get your results though, so you technically could probably take the sdmz with it...but is it worth it? You should be able to make pleeenntty of gains with the compounds you are planning for already.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest and Tren sounds like a sweet tits combo.
yates84 how'd it go for you?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Trest and Tren sounds like a sweet tits combo.
yates84 how'd it go for you?
lol I actually ran it before and didn't even need an AI - guess I'm just lucky!! That is kind of the reason that I'm pushing this cycle - my last cycle was Trest (100mg) 1-60, SDMZ 3.0 (2caps) 1-60 and Trenavar (120mg). Near the end of the cycle I was debating continuing on with Trest as I felt awesome still and provided I got adequate water intake could still maintain clear urine and wasn't suffering any other side effects really.

On a side note yates84 do you have any idea how good genetech pharma is? Thats the brand of superdrol I'm trying - hoping it isn't going to be bunk/underdosed garbage.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would have just thought your cycle would finish off a lot stronger on the drol solo than the tren solo. You could also run trest and tren weeks 1-8 and SD 5-8 or something. Im a believer in trying to do the least amount possible to get your results though, so you technically could probably take the sdmz with it...but is it worth it? You should be able to make pleeenntty of gains with the compounds you are planning for already.
Well my plan was actually to go longer - not add them together - as far as methyls go at least - I would run the superdrol at 20 until it is gone and then use my sdmz 3.0 @ 3 caps until it's gone. Thats more my aim here is to try running longer - as from what I read - the biggest cause of liver/other health issues is more so when people go above and beyond in large doses (like people that will pop 150mg+ of anadrol a day for extended periods of time)

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Why not run tudca? I saw a deal 3 bottles for $78 shipped on ebay

Darlz

Awards
I would absolutely run Tudca and NAC if you are gonna run both SDMZ and Superdrol.. You are running them back to back are you? Seems like you are asking for liver issues... I would use the Sdrol as a 3-4 week kickstart, and run the DMZ the last 4 weeks of the test/trest run. My opinion at least.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would absolutely run Tudca and NAC if you are gonna run both SDMZ and Superdrol.. You are running them back to back are you? Seems like you are asking for liver issues... I would use the Sdrol as a 3-4 week kickstart, and run the DMZ the last 4 weeks of the test/trest run. My opinion at least.
Yah I may go ahead and do that instead. Seems like it would be wiser.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Canadian or US - there's TUDCA in arimacare pro.
Look up Nutricost tudca since i cant post links also you can find grape seed extract 500mg 90 pills for $13 shipped on ebay. To be honest I don't know why people buy cycle support from those companies when you can put together your own for 3rd of the price