Test E+Boldenone+Dbol cycle

Geneticcz

Awards
Hey guys,

great forum btw, helped me out a lot so far with great opinions and feedback and stand up people. Im at work just reading up on as much information as I can and I got my first cycle all set so now im expanding my research a bit to other options so just for information and discussion purposes how about:

Week 1-12 Test E 300mg/week
Week 1-12 Boldenone 400mg/week
Week 1-6 Dbol as a kicker 25mg/day
Week 5-12 HCG 250UI 2x/week (500UI 2x/week in week 11 and 12)
Week 13-14 Rest
Week 15-18 PCT Clomid and Nolv (I know they aren't favorites here but from all the research so far, it seems they work.)

Taking proviron (the less strong version of arimidex) and HCG and liver protection tabs to minimize side effects. Nolvadex on hand in case of Gyno. How would 5000UI HCG be distributed over 3 months? It could be started at week 5 (so the second month) and then do 250ui 2x a week and blast it the last 2 weeks of the cycle?

Clomid and nolvadex for PCT.

I know the variations of upping the boldenone to 600mg and higher Test and taking it for 16 weeks and so on but lets discuss the above listed cycle. (every cycle can be bend and twisted and has different variations) Is the above cycle a decent setup for semi beginners who finished one or two cycles before? Not looking to blow up in a month time.

aaaand go.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Some stats and cycle history would help bro

Geneticcz

Awards
the cycle is just hypothetical for consideration of future uses. assuming the person is not a moron weighing 50 kilos without any experience. just want some opinions on the cycle itself like the combination of aas, the dosis, the PCT and all together.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off I don't know anything about hcg, or enough to comment.

But Clomid and Nolva are definitely favorites around here. Funny that you didn't think so. Yeah, use 'em.

Doses are moderate, so good starting points. Running Bold I would extend to 16 weeks. supposed to really start shining after the 10 week mark, so cutting off at 12 is selling yourself short.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty low dose and short. I'd extend the cycle a couple a couple more weeks because EQ take closer to two months to really show full merits. Proviron is nothing like arimidex as they aren't even the same category of drug, but it won't hurt to use it. I'm not a fan of nolva for anything sans gyno prevention from aromatizing compounds.

Geneticcz

Awards
Pretty low dose and short. I'd extend the cycle a couple a couple more weeks because EQ take closer to two months to really show full merits. Proviron is nothing like arimidex as they aren't even the same category of drug, but it won't hurt to use it. I'm not a fan of nolva for anything sans gyno prevention from aromatizing compounds.
yeah its a starter idea so doses are moderate. I read that proviron has the same effect as arimidex, both control the estrogen stuff just arimidex does is a lot stronger but with these moderate doses, proviron should be enough. having nolvadex on hand in case of gyno and HGC 2x a week should all be enough for safety and minimizing side effects no? also read that proviron helps giving a hardened muscle look. so arimidex is safer for higher doses but proviron has some pros for moderate doses.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah its a starter idea so doses are moderate. I read that proviron has the same effect as arimidex, both control the estrogen stuff just arimidex does is a lot stronger but with these moderate doses, proviron should be enough. having nolvadex on hand in case of gyno and HGC 2x a week should all be enough for safety and minimizing side effects no? also read that proviron helps giving a hardened muscle look. so arimidex is safer for higher doses but proviron has some pros for moderate doses.
Not with this combo, proviron is not potent enough to control estrogen. Even though dbol dose is low and test is moderate, not having an actual AI or stronger DHT compound like Masteron is a mistake in my opinion. But then you're talking about Test, EQ, Dbol, and at least 500mg of Mast...

It is no longer a starter cycle

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that running dbol is useless with bold since they are very structurally similar compounds...not sure how true that is though. No experience

Geneticcz

Awards
so DMA378 what if we leave the dbol out as I read that one is very strong with the aromatizing process and all that. If its just a Test+EQ cycle? it will take longer for the results to show as dbol was the kickstarter but I getting results after some weeks or after 1 week doesn't make a difference to me tbh. in that case it should be fine with proviron right? arimidex is so hard to get for me where im at and only find 1 provider which charges 3x as much as the regular price which is already kinda expensive as we all know so 3x that price really just ruins everything so im really looking into alternatives.

and murman89, the dbol was used as a kickstarter as bold is a one of those that take a longer time to get effect and dbol gets results in a week or so. use the dbol for the first weeks until the test and bold kick in to continue the strength and gains made by the early dbol already

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that running dbol is useless with bold since they are very structurally similar compounds...not sure how true that is though. No experience
Completely untrue. While similar in structure, the 17a on dbol changes the action significantly.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so DMA378 what if we leave the dbol out as I read that one is very strong with the aromatizing process and all that. If its just a Test+EQ cycle? it will take longer for the results to show as dbol was the kickstarter but I getting results after some weeks or after 1 week doesn't make a difference to me tbh. in that case it should be fine with proviron right? arimidex is so hard to get for me where im at and only find 1 provider which charges 3x as much as the regular price which is already kinda expensive as we all know so 3x that price really just ruins everything so im really looking into alternatives.

and murman89, the dbol was used as a kickstarter as bold is a one of those that take a longer time to get effect and dbol gets results in a week or so. use the dbol for the first weeks until the test and bold kick in to continue the strength and gains made by the early dbol already
Could probably get away with a good dose of Proviron to help with estrogen. Everybody is different man. You'll just have to figure it out, there is no concrete answer that covers everybody.

I can get away with over 400mg of Test a week with very minimal AI usage. If I'm running Mast, zero AI usage. Unsure of a relevant dose in comparing Mast to Proviron. But I would say at least 75-100mg/day would be good if you're using it for this purpose.

Geneticcz

Awards
yeah once I get multiple cycles and get used to everything and up my doses to like 600mg of test and so on then theres no doubt ill need a stronger AI but for these starter cycles its useful to test things and consider alternatives. hell maybe Ill be totally fine without it :p thanks for all the feedback

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Test dose is real low. Also eq takes forever to kick in I would run it any shorter than 20 weeks to get the real benefit of it. Hcg I would start it week 1 but ya don't have too although u should run it up until 3-5 days pre pct. Id run it either 250iu or 500 iu 2x a week the later you start it the higher you need to run it. Raloxifene is better to take care of on cycle gyno compared to nolva.