Epiandro Issues

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some input on Epiandro.

I have been using Alpha Stano for about 3 weeks now, starting with 300mg/day and moving to 450/550mg per day in week 2-3 with a mixture of transdermal and oral.

I have been steadily on a Test base for 10 weeks or so with Test Cyp, now switching to Sust 250 (I know the Sust 250 is G2G where cyp is from somewhere I am not sure of actual potency).

Dosing Test at 200mg/week with .5mg adex per week.

Recently, my nipples have started getting swollen/puffy. Almost like a swollen gland. It is directly behind the nipple. It is a fairly large sphere/circle but it is "soft" and pliable. Doesnt have much pain, but theyre minorly achy and I can "feel" them at different times of the day.

Now Epiandro is suppose to have the opposite/hardening effect along with AI properties, yes?

Wondering on some peoples thoughts and inputs on any reasonings. Should I just ride it out and give my body time to adjust? I should note I bumped Adex for a bit to 1mg/week and it had me feeling SUPER lethargic and weak, so I take that as my E2 was too low from that, but it did not affect the nipple issue at all as they stayed "swollen" and puffy through the entire time.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319 Dma378 booneman77

Please anyone tag anybody else who you may think could be of help.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was running epiandro at 600 Alpha Stano and still combated estro sides on 400 mg of Cyp per week. Since I stopped it about 10 days ago I have not noticed any increase in estro sides, nor decrease. I do miss the aggression a bit, but that's all. I honestly think the anti-E properties of it are a bit overstated. It's not Masteron by any means. It might help, but not completely mitigate.

As for the lumps forming, now might be a good time to start some Ralox at 30mg/day or Nolva at 10mg/day even on cycle.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I was running epiandro at 600 Alpha Stano and still combated estro sides on 400 mg of Cyp per week. Since I stopped it about 10 days ago I have not noticed any increase in estro sides, nor decrease. I do miss the aggression a bit, but that's all. I honestly think the anti-E properties of it are a bit overstated. It's not Masteron by any means. It might help, but not completely mitigate.

As for the lumps forming, now might be a good time to start some Ralox at 30mg/day or Nolva at 10mg/day even on cycle.
Got ya. Theyre not lumps, theyre more like swollen glands. still think I should start Novla?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Something else to note is that this same thing, same type of swollen ness and puffiness has happened when I ran 3-4 weeks of Msten, it happened with anavar, and its happening now with the Epiandro. All DHT based I believe.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something else to note is that this same thing, same type of swollen ness and puffiness has happened when I ran 3-4 weeks of Msten, it happened with anavar, and its happening now with the Epiandro. All DHT based I believe.
Everyone responds different, even to "dry" compounds. Messing with hormones is never fully predictable person to person.

I would say yes to a low dose of Ralox or nolva and I bet within a week or two you'll see improvement. I have been cycling Ralox throughout my current cycle to keep my lumps down. They have good weeks and bad, but never form real lumps anymore with the Ralox I'm a minimalist when it comes to AI and SERM (on cycle) usage. So you just have to find what protocol works best for you.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Ok I feel you. But how long should I run nolva? The remainder of my epiandro run? Which is 4 or 5 weeks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok I feel you. But how long should I run nolva? The remainder of my epiandro run? Which is 4 or 5 weeks
I would say until you feel the swollen tenderness goes away and stays away. Wouldn't base it on any other compounds. Just the issue at hand.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will start that up. Makes me rethink a lot of things lol but oh well

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn, my bad dude, just now seeing this. Dma gave you good advice, there's nothing I could say that he hasn't already.