Gw- 501516 diet?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
So I've started taking Gw along with a stack of sarms (osta, s4, nutrabol) and am curious for the diet that would yield fat loss with this.

Gw switches metabolism to burn fat instead of carbs and muscle and increases the skeletal uptake of glycogen... So in theory does that mean in order to achieve some fat loss, it would actually be better to go medium carb and low fat than the traditional Leto diet for fat loss. Help a mate out here!

Cheers

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO, carb back-loading is the way to go with daily 30-40g carbs post workout and one carb loading day per week. My recomp experience with Osta+GW was great. It started as a 0 carb keto diet, but one week in, I almost fainted due to low blood sugar from GW.
Probably, a high fat, mid carb, high prot diet would work too, at an reasonable deficit of about 500 calories.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So I've started taking Gw along with a stack of sarms (osta, s4, nutrabol) and am curious for the diet that would yield fat loss with this.

Gw switches metabolism to burn fat instead of carbs and muscle and increases the skeletal uptake of glycogen... So in theory does that mean in order to achieve some fat loss, it would actually be better to go medium carb and low fat than the traditional Leto diet for fat loss. Help a mate out here!

Cheers
what type of dose are you taking?