olympus labs epistane? :)

mickybrah

Awards
Hi,

Just wanted a recommendation on which epistane you guys have used and found to work best. I see a good deal on th olympus labs one. Any of you guys used this before and recommend it? Im planning six weeks at 30mg a day.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Olympus labs doesn't make epistane dude

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs doesn't make epistane anymore but they did before the ban. It is a decent product if I remember correctly I believe it is 15mg a cap. My favorite epistane was always the RPN Havoc but I had a few customers that had good success with the Olympus epi

gator67

gator67

Awards
You are correct and it is top notch. FYI, there are new batches being manufactured and sold overseas under the Olympus UK label.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus UK still makes epistane, I ran our new version last cycle and it was just as good as the original. 120 15mg caps, who else is doing that?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Yates84 I just cried a little inside! I miss Epistane so much it was that one compound I have figured out! It seems better to run it over 30mgs for 6 weeks I personally found 50mgs to be my spot and stacks perfect with a test base IMO Stano killed any side affects of lethargy or libido loss. Taurine is a must add.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates84 I just cried a little inside! I miss Epistane so much it was that one compound I have figured out! It seems better to run it over 30mgs for 6 weeks I personally found 50mgs to be my spot and stacks perfect with a test base IMO Stano killed any side affects of lethargy or libido loss. Taurine is a must add.
Anything OL is top notch IMO.

And it's a good thing that SNS has bulk Taurine now :)

Darlz

Awards
Ditto for Olympus labs being top notch.. had a great summer recomp with their Epi.

Whorecules

Awards
I've always used and loved havoc. Not in productions any more but super easy to get.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Can someone pm me where to get the ol uk epi? Can't seem to find it if it's still available

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone pm me where to get the ol uk epi? Can't seem to find it if it's still available
All UK retailers have temporarily pulled SARMs and PH/DS at the moment due to governmental meddling. Not sure exactly how it will play out by my EU guy thinks the heat will pass.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep, also trying to get my hands on that damn OL epistane... of course, right as it gets pulled off the EU shelves.