Thinking of LGD

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to think about my next cycle and am thinking about LGD. I haven't found any detailed and complete LGD logs. Either the logs drop off or halfway through a whole bunch of stuff gets thrown in. If I haven't searched well enough please let me know, but I think we need an LGD log.

Looking at yates84 's excellent guide he suggests LGD at 4/4/4/8/8/8. Would modifying this to LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8 or 8/8/8/8 work?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am starting to think about my next cycle and am thinking about LGD. I haven't found any detailed and complete LGD logs. Either the logs drop off or halfway through a whole bunch of stuff gets thrown in. If I haven't searched well enough please let me know, but I think we need an LGD log.

Looking at yates84 's excellent guide he suggests LGD at 4/4/4/8/8/8. Would modifying this to LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8 or 8/8/8/8 work?
Go for 4-8 mg for 8 weeks. I'm 3 weeks into a cycle and really liking the compound.

jsav906

jsav906

Awards
I'm doing a six week cycle of LGD and RAD. I just jumped straight into 8mg because from what I've read, that seems to be sweet spot

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What does your stack look like and have you experienced any sides as of yet? Estro sides?
Dermacrine/11-kt/LGD. No sides, LGD doesn't cause sensitive nipples like osta did which is awesome.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah youd likely be wasting your time restricting yourself to a 4 week run. When I ran it, wasnt til week 2-3 that stuff began noticeably happening.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
What does your stack look like and have you experienced any sides as of yet? Estro sides?
I am not running an LGD cycle yet. I just started PCT for the Osta cycle I just completed 2 days ago. So I have 4 weeks of PCT, then 10 weeks off. But already looking ahead.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Garbage,,, rad 140 claims are bull****... Haven't tried the lgd but be careful one of them causes cancer as side effect was reading about it other day... Ostarine seemed to work ... **** still don't hit like pros

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Garbage,,, rad 140 claims are bull****... Haven't tried the lgd but be careful one of them causes cancer as side effect was reading about it other day... Ostarine seemed to work ... **** still don't hit like pros
Face palm

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Have you used RAD? And the cancer claims you're referring to are related to gw 50156 and not RAD, Osta, or LGD.

Vioros

Awards
I did my first cycle also with LGD only. Made some really nice gains. kept them ever since. However i used ar1macare and sup3r pct just to be 100% safe. Had absolutely no side effects from it. I personally had the best experience with upping the dose from 4 in 2/4 mg steps up to 12 mg. Worked fine for me

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine/11-kt/LGD. No sides, LGD doesn't cause sensitive nipples like osta did which is awesome.
Unfortunately my nipples were not sensitive on Osta. I played with them, pinched them, tweaked them, nothing, nada, bubkus.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately my nipples were not sensitive on Osta. I played with them, pinched them, tweaked them, nothing, nada, bubkus.
Why would you play with your nipples? Unless you like that sort of thing then ok. I wouldn't pinch, tweak, or twist them. That usually makes it worse.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Why would you play with your nipples? Unless you like that sort of thing then ok. I wouldn't pinch, tweak, or twist them. That usually makes it worse.
Some people said they had nipple sensitivity, so as part of the daily routine on my Osta cycle I checked my nipples every morning. Indeed it didn't do quite as much for me as playing with the wife's nipples.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some people said they had nipple sensitivity, so as part of the daily routine on my Osta cycle I checked my nipples every morning. Indeed it didn't do quite as much for me as playing with the wife's nipples.
Lol no need to take the piss bro. Lgd is a very dry compound for me. Deff my fav sarm so far.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I did my first cycle also with LGD only. Made some really nice gains. kept them ever since. However i used ar1macare and sup3r pct just to be 100% safe. Had absolutely no side effects from it. I personally had the best experience with upping the dose from 4 in 2/4 mg steps up to 12 mg. Worked fine for me
What was your cycle like as far as length and dose?

Vioros

Awards
both cycles were 6 weeks. the highest dose i ran was 15mg and never felt sides/loss in libido. Both times i used a well known Liquid sarms source.
1st Cycle:
4/8/10/10/12/12 lgd
2nd Cycle:
4/8/10/12/15/15 lgd
50/50/60/80/90/100 S4

like i said previously ar1macare Pro and Sup3r Pct killed nearly all sides( slight eye issues because of S4)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards

Looking at yates84 's e****lent guide he suggests LGD at 4/4/4/8/8/8. Would modifying this to LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8 or 8/8/8/8 work?
I have a lgd log I did last year , gained 13lbs

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I have a lgd log I did last year , gained 13lbs
Is this the LGD and Cardarine cycle?

Sorry it my post was not clear. I am actually looking for an LGD solo log. As this is would be my second cycle and I've never done LGD, I am curious to see LGD results solo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't touch your nipples! You don't want to stimulate them and also it gives us all here a pretty bad mental image lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Is this the LGD and Cardarine cycle?

Sorry it my post was not clear. I am actually looking for an LGD solo log. As this is would be my second cycle and I've never done LGD, I am curious to see LGD results solo.
Ahhhh okay

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow, bummer man. Very sorry to hear that. :/

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Don't touch your nipples! You don't want to stimulate them and also it gives us all here a pretty bad mental image lol
Speak for yourself. Trying to fight this warm fuzzy feeling I'm getting right now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
500 has my nips sore! Can't even touch them.
Even with the mast and AI? I'm surprisingly keeping my estrogen under control this time around.