Epistane and nausea

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I ran epistane several times back in the day...never had any issues.

5 days in @ 40mg/day and I my appetite is gone and I'm really nauseous.

The only thing I can think of is that I'm using Steel Crushers epi and maybe the tabs have gone bad...or maybe they just don't agree with me?

Thoughts?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it could be something wrong with liver, any other signs ?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Nah. Nothing else.

That's of course the first thing that crossed my mind as well, however I've ran DMZ and SD before, much harsher compounds, and not had an issue.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah. Nothing else.

That's of course the first thing that crossed my mind as well, however I've ran DMZ and SD before, much harsher compounds, and not had an issue.
Well there is alot of factors if u have been drinking, what was the break between cycles etc.
just pay close attention to ur body n stay safe !

kristinapls

Awards
I'm running epi at 40 alongside trenavar and dmz and I'm experiencing a similar loss of appetite as you. Let me know if you find anything that works for you. Ive got a bottle of mk677 but I'd rather not use it because lethargy is already an issue for me.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I'm running epi at 40 alongside trenavar and dmz and I'm experiencing a similar loss of appetite as you. Let me know if you find anything that works for you. Ive got a bottle of mk677 but I'd rather not use it because lethargy is already an issue for me.
I'm going to discontinue the epi and see if I feel better...no point in feeling like **** lol.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to discontinue the epi and see if I feel better...no point in feeling like **** lol.
wise decision man, when was last time u had blood work done/checked dr?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
A few months ago when I had an upper respiratory infection.

The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to run Alpha 1. Perhaps some compounds just don't agree with me.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few months ago when I had an upper respiratory infection.

The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to run Alpha 1. Perhaps some compounds just don't agree with me.
How old r u ,and how was blood work results and organs etc?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran epistane several times back in the day...never had any issues.

5 days in @ 40mg/day and I my appetite is gone and I'm really nauseous.

The only thing I can think of is that I'm using Steel Crushers epi and maybe the tabs have gone bad...or maybe they just don't agree with me?

Thoughts?
Just came across this thread while searching for exact same scenario. I was fine on epi years ago, was great, but now it's destroyed my appetite and I feel nauseous all day. Been taking it since day 1 at 46mg/daily, with TUDCA and cycle support. I'm thinking my liver isn't what it used to be? Pretty certain I won't use orals after this ever again. I was going to use it in the winter alongside trest ace, perfect combo to combat the insane aromatization, but I think I'll be using high dosed masteron instead, and aromasin.