Cycle options

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I am looking to run a bunch of stuff I have and am after a little advice.
I have Osta, Helladrol (1), Stano 200 (1), (Gharnar1ne (2), Cardar1ne (2), Epi-plex (2), Laxacrine (2) and PCT products.
I was thinking along the lines of Osta 8 weeks (@ 20-25) with the Halo for maybe the last 5 and perhaps throw in the Stano.
PCT (Nolva, DAA, Reduce XT etc) with either the Gharn and Cardarine then the Epi and Lax or the other way around.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking to run a bunch of stuff I have and am after a little advice.
I have Osta, Helladrol (1), Stano 200 (1), (Gharnar1ne (2), Cardar1ne (2), Epi-plex (2), Laxacrine (2) and PCT products.
I was thinking along the lines of Osta 8 weeks (@ 20-25) with the Halo for maybe the last 5 and perhaps throw in the Stano.
PCT (Nolva, DAA, Reduce XT etc) with either the Gharn and Cardarine then the Epi and Lax or the other way around.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Cycle goals? Cut, bulk, recomp?

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Have had a bit of a lay off for various reasons and hoping put back what I have lost in mainly strength and mass. Slow and steady over maybe 4 months.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Big mix of things here, sucks only the osta can be run at a good dose on the cycle.

I think your layout sounds fine,

1-8 Osta @20
5-8 Helladrol
5-8 Stano

PCT looks good,

The natty options after are really your call, Ghar + Epi is a decent option,
Could hit up Cardarine + Lax after.

Or if budget is non-issue, running the kitchen sink in PCT is pretty common lol.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big mix of things here, sucks only the osta can be run at a good dose on the cycle.

1-8 Osta @20
5-8 Helladrol
5-8 Stano

PCT looks good,

Or if budget is non-issue, running the kitchen sink in PCT is pretty common lol.
^^^pretty much what I was going to say. Except I would start the Gharine with the cycle and run thru pct as long as possible. Start at 10 mg and go up to 20-30 if desired. I tapered up to 30 but tapered back to 10 as the bloating was terrible. I'd probably run the epiplex and lax starting at pct and go for 6-8 weeks.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards

1-8 Osta @20
5-8 Helladrol
5-8 Stano

PCT looks good,

Haha I nearing titled this thread the kitchen sink run.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I was hoping to run the gharine for at least 3 months or longer. I can run the osta longer or at a higher dose but probably not worth going over 20

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wouldn't put yourself through extended shut down over osta IMO

save it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have had a bit of a lay off for various reasons and hoping put back what I have lost in mainly strength and mass. Slow and steady over maybe 4 months.
4 months, no problem. This is 2 weeks short of 3 months
1-8 osta 20mg
9-14 halo 75mg

Nice steady gains.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
^^ not too supressive that amount of time?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ not too supressive that amount of time?
You're going to be very suppressed even if you ran half this cycle length. That's just how using hormones is, just have a proper serm pct set up and you should be gtg. You wanted 4 months, that's pretty close.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
4 months was total running everything but I hadn't considered running the halo after the osta. That could extendbthe total run to something like 7 months :)
2 osta
1 halo
2 pct/gharine/epi
2 lax/cardarine

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I personally would not run halo for only 4 weeks especially if it doesn't start to kick in until the end of week 2/beginning of week 3.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I personally would not run halo for only 4 weeks especially if it doesn't start to kick in until the end of week 2/beginning of week 3.
Would run it for 5 maybe 6 weeks depending on the sides

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
First time halo but have run epi, dmz a couple of times and the1.
Edit: dmz treated me the best, had fairly bad back pumps on epi.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I would personally stick to one new compound per run but that is me. The sides for halo are not that bad. Back/shin pumps crush me on it but that is about it.

I have never ran osta before but I have some for when that time comes. Many say that osta is not liver toxic but others have reported elevated liver enzymes. Whether or not they actually were consuming osta is another story. So it is something to be aware of if you plan on running osta and halo together. Looks like by your cycle experience and if your previous cycles were successful you know how to mitigate those sides.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Yeah i have taurine and cycle assist so should have that covered :)

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Ok so I will do it as follows
Osta 8 weeks @ 20
Halo 5 weeks @75 starting week 7 of osta
Pct and starting epi plex
Ghar1ne starting maybe week 5 of halo run @ 10 and bump up if/when required.
The run the lax and cardar1ne 8 weeks after.
Had another slight delay so will kick thinks off in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for all your help guys

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I have 90 caps of stano200 and 62 caps of the1. Which would be the better option to run with the halo? Stano 600 for 4 weeks or the1 at 50 for 4 weeks.
Thanks again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Anabolics 14
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 9
TacTownbeast Anabolics 0