Post cycle tips

dfb11

Awards
Anyone have any tricks for beating post cycle acne?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently struggling with this myself. My acne got bad on test and Tren and I'm 2 months post cycle and pct and on Monocycline and using benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid and it hasn't gotten any better and possibly worse. I've been on the anti biotic for 3 months and have one week left. I'm going to the doctor again on Monday to see what he says. I think accutane is the only option to really get rid of it. I would try and get to a dermatologist and request accutane, say you've tried everything else. It's way expensive to buy online, unless you don't have good insurance then it might be similar in price.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Currently struggling with this myself. My acne got bad on test and Tren and I'm 2 months post cycle and pct and on Monocycline and using benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid and it hasn't gotten any better and possibly worse. I've been on the anti biotic for 3 months and have one week left. I'm going to the doctor again on Monday to see what he says. I think accutane is the only option to really get rid of it. I would try and get to a dermatologist and request accutane, say you've tried everything else. It's way expensive to buy online, unless you don't have good insurance then it might be similar in price.
I was on doxycycline for a fair amount of months until I gave it up and got prescribed accutane

dfb11

Awards
Accutane can have some pretty scary sides from what I've read

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
If it's the deep cystic acne, the only thing that's going to take care of that is accutane. Better to hop on it than get tons of scars.

60-80mg for 6 months definitely worked for me under the supervision of a doctor.