Cheapest encapsulated MK677?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started my cycle of LGD and I'm planning to start adding MK677 next week. However, I realized after looking at the studies that I probably want to either use MK677 longer than the supply I have or use 20mg a day. Does Olympus still have any available anywhere? The store I checked had it for $60 for 90 10mg caps. I was hoping to find it for a little less than that so I thought I'd ask. If we aren't allowed to post vendor names, a PM would be much appreciated.

I'd prefer it encapsulated rather than liquid.

Thanks in advance,
pogue

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Island Supplements has Fight Pharm I Think !

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, plenty of people are having good results at 10 and 20 mg. I went up to 30 but the bloating was unreal so I tapered back to 10 mg and I'm still having improved sleep quality and less bloat.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
currently using 10mg for the past month. Still working fine and getting the benefits

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to drop down to 20mg next week

Deltacode

Awards
I use the Brawn dosed at 30mg, yes for first couple of weeks lots of bloat but it settled down, sleep like a log now

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Vicious Labs has mk-677. Check them out. Legit stuff!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one know the pure line mk677 100+ bucks
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458531848.571187.jpg

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Colostrum must be good stuff breast milk mk 677 I'm in!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100+ bucks is pricy!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the sponsors on here still have it.

I get e-mails from PHW and know last I checked they had a coupon code for it and Focused Nutrition was still in stock.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which is the most cost effective ? I'm on prime evil epi gh . I didn't find any discount codes

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I got 2 bottles from phw for 110 and had 10% off of that

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus nutrition brand ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So under 50 a bottle for 10mg is a good deal ?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yes focused nutrition 10 mg 90 caps per bottle

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one try hardcore formulations

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to bump this back up real quick to see if anyone knew any specials going on. I see the Hardcore Formulations Ibutamorin on ebay, but I'm slightly skeptical considering it's so cheap. Do they do CoA or any kind of testing on their stuff? I don't see it listed on their website anymore, so I'm guessing they're trying to get rid of the last of their stock maybe.

Their domain was just registered last November (of course under domains by proxy) so seems like a pretty new brand. No idea where they are located, no contact info on their domain. Their Twitter and Facebook redirect to Wix - a DIY web design site. So, it's kind of looking pretty shady.

But, if anyone has any experience with it and can confirm they're getting the finger numbness from it, I'd be willing to give it a try. Otherwise, anyone else see anything good floating around?

Thanks!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Just go focused nutrition 2 bottles for 110 on phw that's 180 caps

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The regrets...... man I'm regretting not stocking on ol uk closeout sale at nutriverse best price and quality still have a bottle and a half of gharine.
how come some companies still sell sarms though ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They may sell them but have stoped producing and manufacturing them so it's just a production run that is still not selling out for what ever reason .

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They may sell them but have stoped producing and manufacturing them so it's just a production run that is still not selling out for what ever reason .
What would be ur guess for reason ?too pricey or bunk?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who is legit anymore... I think hardcore formulations changed their name to diesel labs or something

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who is legit anymore... I think hardcore formulations changed their name to diesel labs or something
I went ahead and bought the Hardcore Formulations stuff on ebay. The price was hard to beat, so hopefully it's the real deal.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I like focused nutrition :hump:

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like focused nutrition :hump:
As a rep, I expect you would.

After I made my purchase, I was reading around and I came across Bruce Kneller's article on SARMs and it stuck me that he could very well be correct. We really have no idea what's in these products and the price we're paying for them doesn't make economic sense on the scale that they should be more expensive than they're being sold for. I hope he's wrong in my case and I get what I paid for, but I suppose we'll see if I wake up with my fingers tingling after taking it for a few days.

https://content.tigerfitness.com/sarms-exposed-ostarine/

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
As a rep, I expect you would.

After I made my purchase, I was reading around and I came across Bruce Kneller's article on SARMs and it stuck me that he could very well be correct. We really have no idea what's in these products and the price we're paying for them doesn't make economic sense on the scale that they should be more expensive than they're being sold for. I hope he's wrong in my case and I get what I paid for, but I suppose we'll see if I wake up with my fingers tingling after taking it for a few days.

https://content.tigerfitness.com/sarms-exposed-ostarine/
We third party tested all our raws. So we know what WE had : )

I can't speak on behalf of the rest of the supp slingers out there though.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The price people are selling them at is normal. Even Patrick Arnold tested Ostabol which was sold by Celtic labs for like 25 bucks for 90 caps. Buying in bulk drastically decreases price and pharmaceutical companies drastically increase the price of drugs because they can

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I'm not trying to call you a liar, but to be a devils advocate for a moment, how can I trust that you do that and that the results you post are legitimate? Read the article I linked and you'll get a better idea of why I'm asking the question.