LGD/MK/DermaTR3ST log

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I decided I would post a log for this even though I'm a little late. I'm almost through my 4th week of LGD and MK at 8mg/20mg. Just decided to bump up to 12mg earlier this week so from now on out I'll be running LGD at 12mg. Currently I'm slowly bulking up trying to put on quality mass and stay somewhat lean before contest prep season rolls around, I'm thinking of dragging this cycle out 12 weeks and possibly adding RAD at 12mg for the last 4weeks.

Diet:
Currently reverse dieting because it's the best way for me to stay lean and add food as I feel necessary, slowly, macros are about 275-300 pro, 250 net carbs, 93 fat.
I try to eat as quality of food as I can, rarely I eat **** food and if I do it's in addition to my quality calories.

Current stats:
BW = 186 ish
H= 5'9"
Age= 23
BF= 10-12% (guessing, easily visible abs)
Years training = 6 (only 4 of which I'd consider "training")

Sups:
Whey protein ISO/hydrolyzed
Conqu3red unleashed (sometimes I will use hydro3 as well)
Creatine mono (switching to Tr1umph)
Glutamine
Taurine
ALCAR
Myovite
OMEGA
CLA
All day you may 1.5 scoops a day
BCAA as needed
Myogenix liver support
APS Arimigen (for now till I can get my hands on some Ar1macare Pro)
Will add a stronger AI if needed (I have access to everything)

Cycle:
LGD 8/8/8/8/12/12/12/12/12/12
MK 20 (all throughout, even pct)
Tr3st 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
RAD (possibly add at final 4 weeks) 12/12/12/12

PCT:
All sups listed above
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (possibly nolva too)
Sup3r Pct
Str3ngth Unleashed
Ep1c Unleashed (maybe)
Anything else I can throw in lol

My goal for this cycle is to really blow up my upper chest and legs more then anything. I'd like to see a solid 200lbs on the scale after pct without being overly fluffy lol.

Let me know what you think and/or any advice you have. Applied first dose of Tr3st tonight, so a little early but **** whats a couple days. Will post pics sometime soon when I'm near a computer.

alts

Awards
subbed, have the same idea as you. with the LGD,mk,trest. Thinking I may start end of January.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed, have the same idea as you. with the LGD,mk,trest. Thinking I may start end of January.
Yup! Keeping the tr3st low so I don't have any AI related sides. I'll see how these couple weeks go and add the RAD140 if things aren't going my way. Lol

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed Tr3st again today 50mg post workout shower. I'm going to get an oral syringe and a Tupperware so I can start doing 25mg twice daily. I'm applying to my inner thighs due to fear of it rubbing off on my girl if I apply it to my chest/shoulders.

Today was legs had a little knee pain causing me to ditch squats but ended up achieving a great pump all around and salvaged the workout , obviously nothing to report as for the Tr3st kicking in yet.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
One of the best cycle I've had to date. I feel super strong, weight gain comes on easy, and really low on the sides. I only started battling bad sides when I added dmz.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
goodvibes

How was/is your layout on dosage and timing?

No estro sides?

What are you currently up?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Week 7 now

MK677 30mg
Trest 100mg/workout days, 50mg non workout (I dose 50mg oral preworkout), TD split 12 hrs apart
LGD 8mg, I tried 12mg I felt odd/heavy feeling so I backed it down to 8mg.

Currently up a good 6-8lbs. I'm on dmz the past 3 weeks now 40mg/day.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm over my natural limit so when I'm up 5lbs of lbm it's huge for me. I lost some bf too

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. I'm 186 ish right now and trying to break my 200lb marker, though I worry much more about the mirror then scale. I have high hopes for what the Tr3st will do for me!

I feel fine at 12mg of lgd currently. Gonna ride it out with the 50mg TD Tr3st for a couple more weeks then maybe add the RAD or bump up the Tr3st. Who knows maybe both lol

Time will tell.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I'm 186 ish right now and trying to break my 200lb marker, though I worry much more about the mirror then scale. I have high hopes for what the Tr3st will do for me!

I feel fine at 12mg of lgd currently. Gonna ride it out with the 50mg TD Tr3st for a couple more weeks then maybe add the RAD or bump up the Tr3st. Who knows maybe both lol

Time will tell.
How tall are you? We're the same weight rifht now. I think lgd is a good bulker. Stacked with trest it won't disappoint. If you want an tip, I'd add a methylated oral like msten or dmz for 4-6 weeks.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 5'9

I'm not to partial to stacking much more lol. If i decide to take it up a notch it'll be with RAD at 8-12mg for 4weeks

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'9

I'm not to partial to stacking much more lol. If i decide to take it up a notch it'll be with RAD at 8-12mg for 4weeks
That's reasonable yah stack it with rad. I wouldn't hesitate

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm thinking here in a couple weeks. I'm up very little but I feel like it's been solid gains not what I'll loose in 2 weeks into PCT

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I just finished LGD/MK-677 and bridged into DermaTrest/Pmag/MK-677.

Enjoy your run.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a tough weekend, no workout Saturday and today only had time for a home shoulders/arms workout. Had an insanely good pump going right off the bat.

Dosed 25mg of the TD Tr3st pre workout for the first time. Not sure if that's the reason for the pump enhancement or not. Dosing the other 25mg after my shower.

Legs again tomorrow should be good.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having trouble uploading pictures. I wanted to upload some from back in November as well as some current to see the side by side comparison, oh well.

Anyhow, today was chest/shoulders very effective workout, hit 110lb dumbells on incline for 8 reps no problem. Yesterday was legs and did well on that as well but my knee has been bothering me so no heavy squatting this week.

My body weight yesterday morning after 1 meal was 190.8lb in regular gym clothes and this morning after my workout after just pre workout meal i was at 189lbs on a different scale, so it seems that i am deff up a couple lbs from when i started the trest. Ill post more as the week goes on.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in at 191 tonight after my lift. For some reason I was easily short of breath and awe fully sweaty tonight, wearing nearly nothing in the gym. First time this has happened, any ideas?

Back for tonight's lift. Did pretty well, nothing ground breaking yet though coming from the LGD/Tr3st combo.

I dosed 25mg tr3st in the AM and I'm dosing 25mg Post shower. Is it okay to be switching dosage times as often as I am? My week is hectic as I lift diff times diff days. Also trying to dose to avoid rub off as much as possible.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW. Today marks exactly 5weeks since I started LGD/MK at 8mg/20mg doses.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
BTW. Today marks exactly 5weeks since I started LGD/MK at 8mg/20mg doses.
So your up about 5 lbs in 5 weeks? Thats pretty nice man! Im starting week 6 now (8mg LGD+600mg Stanodrol) but havent seen any weight increase, only some strength gain. Lethargy is kinda bad so Im hesitating on increasing to 12mg.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I am doing an epistane. 30mg tr3n 50 mg preworkout.. 50 mg trans trest.a day... Up from 224 to 240 in 5 weeks. Staying around 15% bf but I'm sure its a good bit of water etc. Tr3n makes me add the weight fast... I have many cycles under my belt over the last 15 years and I get winded quick on tren type products... Trest is 19nor as well correct so that could be the issue for you. Just my thoughts on it... After about 5 to 6 weeks I have to come off as the lethargy and other sides get to be too much... Damn sleep sucks while on this everytime.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 191 tonight after my lift. For some reason I was easily short of breath and awe fully sweaty tonight, wearing nearly nothing in the gym. First time this has happened, any ideas?

Back for tonight's lift. Did pretty well, nothing ground breaking yet though coming from the LGD/Tr3st combo.

I dosed 25mg tr3st in the AM and I'm dosing 25mg Post shower. Is it okay to be switching dosage times as often as I am? My week is hectic as I lift diff times diff days. Also trying to dose to avoid rub off as much as possible.
Today is day 14 for me on DermaTrest and I can tell you that I have noticed the shortness of breath a few times as well during physical exertion. I really notice it when I do super-sets, where my heart rate gets up. It seems to fade a bit as I get going but notcie it the most early on when warming up. I don't get it all the time but it is apparent when it happens. It makes getting a deep breath very difficult.

I wouldn't worry too much about the slight change in dosage timing. My schedule is ever-changing so my dosage timing gets affected but as long as I hit my daily amounts and have a decent time in between doses, I don't notice a difference. I just try to keep it as consistent as possible.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I've been away, girlfriends BDay had thrown me off schedule a bit and been a bit busy. This past week my workouts were definitely sub par but that all changed today, had a great chest and tri lift after a couple nice beers last night and a bunch of delicious extra carbs at breakfast this morning lol. Today my weight was 192lbs yesterday morning was 191lbs so I know I'm in that 190 ish region.

Brief summary of the past 5weeks: honestly I expected a lot more at the 8mg dose then I got, but there was definitely an increase in pump and fullness, not so much the strength. But the biggest notable side effect was from the MK dosing at night (sleep is always an issue for me) I sleep like a rock, with very vivid dreams. After bumping up the lgd to 12mg though around week 4-5 I deff started seeing a little more of a performance increase in strength, again pumps have been good and I'm looking full. Adding calories in weekly and not gaining much in the way of fat, keeping visible abs this whole route. The biggest difference came this past week with the addition of the tr3st. As mentioned the shortness of breath side effects, but mainly my weight is jumping up pretty fast. If not accounted for from the increase in calories, I'm up 2-3lbs in a week or so. Compared to a half to a pound before the tr3st. Right now I want to keep everything where it's at and feel it out for at least a couple weeks before I even consider adding in the RAD.

So far so good, the quest to 200lbs is still very much so underway!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is day 14 for me on DermaTrest and I can tell you that I have noticed the shortness of breath a few times as well during physical exertion. I really notice it when I do super-sets, where my heart rate gets up. It seems to fade a bit as I get going but notcie it the most early on when warming up. I don't get it all the time but it is apparent when it happens. It makes getting a deep breath very difficult.

I wouldn't worry too much about the slight change in dosage timing. My schedule is ever-changing so my dosage timing gets affected but as long as I hit my daily amounts and have a decent time in between doses, I don't notice a difference. I just try to keep it as consistent as possible.
I've noticed it mainly on deads and squats. It's not so much the super sets that get me but the big taxing movements. Also I've been sweating, as mentioned before, like a whore in church. Idk what's causing that as my body temp isn't all that elevated but my workouts are still very high intensity. Could be a side?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am doing an epistane. 30mg tr3n 50 mg preworkout.. 50 mg trans trest.a day... Up from 224 to 240 in 5 weeks. Staying around 15% bf but I'm sure its a good bit of water etc. Tr3n makes me add the weight fast... I have many cycles under my belt over the last 15 years and I get winded quick on tren type products... Trest is 19nor as well correct so that could be the issue for you. Just my thoughts on it... After about 5 to 6 weeks I have to come off as the lethargy and other sides get to be too much... Damn sleep sucks while on this everytime.
I've noticed a bit of lethargy kicking in. Hoping it's just from the increase in training volume. It's nothing I can't handle as of right now, my cardio is still going strong.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed it mainly on deads and squats. It's not so much the super sets that get me but the big taxing movements. Also I've been sweating, as mentioned before, like a whore in church. Idk what's causing that as my body temp isn't all that elevated but my workouts are still very high intensity. Could be a side?
I definitely notice it on deadlifts. I tend to do high rep deads and after a taxing set, I definitely have to catch my breath more than usual. Same thing for the super-sets as I tend to SS heavier compound movements to get the heart pumping.

As far as the sweating goes, I always tend to sweat a lot before my body adjusts to temperature fluctuations but I would say I am sweating more as well during physical exertion. I just chalk it up to the heavy anabolic nature of the compound and the increased metabolism from the training and anabolics. I suppose it could also be from increased RBC count (which can supposedly cause increased sweating) or elevated blood pressure. As of last night, I am back on my regimen of a baby aspirin right before bed.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just plan to keep note on everything and continue training as usual.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today I attempted to do legs but between a bad stomach/case of the ****s, this morning it was a half assed workout with little direction unfortunately.

To add to that my knees weren't cooperating today resulting in even further regression of the chance of a decent workout being attainable.

I did however manage to do 20 plates on the 45 degree leg press for 8 reps, I had to support my knees with my forearms but that's still an accomplishment for me! After that I hit the leg extension and did a few triple drop sets to finish off my quads.

The up side of things is I should be able to deadlift heavy tomorrow provided the lack of glute/ham exhaustion today, so I guess we will see. Hopefully my stomach is better by then.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note; does anyone have any experience with the Zamst ZK-7 knee braces??

I ordered some today and they weren't cheap ($120 for both) but I'm really hoping they do well for my knee stability so that I can add some real size to my legs through this cycle. They should be here Friday for legday

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally have started having some good workouts this week. Have yet to hit legs since Monday but knees are feeling good. Great chest workout tonight, good pump and hit 110lbs DBs for 10 on incline with ease. Stuck at 191.5lbs (clothed), seriously debating bumping up my Tr3st dosage.... Ugh, gotta give it time I suppose. Just trying to hit that 200lb mark.

Tomorrow night I'm doing legs hopefully it goes well!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a long awaited update!

Since the addition of about 10g of taurine a day and the ZMA the muscle twitching has slightly subsided. Still comes and goes but not as frequently.

I've recently increased my fat to accommodate my new steady bodyweight, and upped my net carbs to about 300g as well as bumped up my protein to a pretty steady 300g minimum.

Currently sitting at 192-193 in the AM before any water/food, and after I take a leak. My electronic BIA bf scale reads out between 12-14% bf which is probably close to accurate. I'm not sure what that puts me at for net weight gain but the scale is deff climbing.

As for the cycle itself all is good, lower back pumps can be knarley at times but I deal with them. Pumps have been insane especially in the quads with high volume, trying to blow them up.

I haven't noticed a huge increase in strength like most report with the Trest. So I'm unsure why, maybe due to the low dose. I'm only running about 50mg per day.

I'll keep you guys updated as I eeer closer and closer to the end. Still holding out for that 200lb mark!!!