Now I c why everyone is so happy with SD

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
just wanted to share my 2 cents::
started my forst SD cycle 2 weeks ago ..solo... and today i maxed out on incline bench
to my damm suprize..........i started with 180 for 6 and 240 for 4 a warm up ...then i went up to
320..x1,hmm cake.....ok...360x1....couldnt even feel the weight.....<<in shock at this point>> i try 400!!!
easy..craving more.....so finally in disbelieve i tried 420 not for 1 but 2 reps...easy till lock out....slowed...but not stopped 3/4 of the way up.......resting 90 sec. between tries.....mind u ...this is my personal best so happier then a pig in **** i just had to post it cuz it wasnt till about 3 weeks ago people here told me to run SD solo...i was skeptical ...but damm u guys were right
Simply amazed!!!!!!.....figured im doin so well i also tried straight bar curl....personal best 170....till today ....on the fifth try did 185 strict form ..wow....this stuff is crazy.....i m goin to run it 4 weeks ...then off for 4 .....
I JUST WANTED TO THANK AND PRAISE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT RECOMEND RUNNING SD SOLO FIRST SO WE CAN C WHAT RESULTS CAN BE ACHIVED!!!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, SD is some amazing stuff solo. I'm 1 week in and am seeing great results myself, especially in strength. Keep up the good work bro!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
420 x 2 on incline ? Got any pics ? :eek:

Xtreme5

Awards
What is your PH experience and what is the dosage you are taking?

TallN'Skinny

Awards
That's strange, I didn't notice much of any increase in strength during my 3 week cycle. I kept describing SD as the PH that you can't "feel." I didn't "feel" any different while on the cycle than I do while off. BTW, I ran 3 weeks, the last week at 30mg/day.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
He has his pics in the pic forum. Guy's a monster.

Nice work polish, those are some damn good numbers for incline....woohoo!!! :thumbsup:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice lifts, man! Damn, What are your stats?
Thanx man, im not really that much of a monster, trust me , my bench max till today is 395 for 1
and that was like 4 months ago, but then again my incline was 320 then, so ill have to wait and max out , ill do in my last cycle of SD in 2 weeks,.
Im 6'1 238 now down from 250 (cutting for the summer)
chest 50 1/2 max 395 4 months ago
arm 19 1/4 cold max 185 strick curl
waist 36 1/2
thigh 26
calv 18
squat 510 , leg press 850 ,dead lift of the floor 460, shoulder press 280 (smith mechine) shrug 590
my legs suffer a little cuz i just started to do them about a YEAR ago, some guys here got more impressive ## , but its progress in motion

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
What is your PH experience and what is the dosage you are taking?
after doing some research here on the board, and consulting with some of the more active users here i decided to go solo for this (SD) and start low at 10 mg for the first week. Second week 20 mg , and im gonne stay at it for 2 more weeks , then its PCT Nova,Clen 40/30/30/20, CEE, milk tristle,ZMA for 4 weeks, then 2 weeks off and repeat.
I tried AndroPlex 700 when the whole thing with McGuairre made the headlines in the early 90's
must of been 15 or 16 then , but after asking some questions i decided to stay with creatine and weight gainers...so i never finished the bottle ((thank god)).
Tried andro again Nor-19 when i was 19 in college, during my 4th week developed TERRIBLE MIGRANES HEADACHES....pressure headaches...anytime i held my breath to pick something up ..i had white spots in my eyes...tears stremming down my eyes , unable to drive my car on the highway cuz everything seemed to stay in place like a painting...needles to say i stopped taking everything....took 6 weeks off from the gym cuz i couldnt even walk in without a headache ,
sides subsided so i went on creatine and a lot of food , and stayed on that till i was 24, then did few cycles of T-1, 1-T ,4ad, , but by then i was a member of this BOARD so people here answered my questions not the people at the gym.
Ur new here so trust me hang around, read the posts, c whos who on this board, active etc.
and direct ur questions to them or post them for general opinion, ull be pleased with people here

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
He has his pics in the pic forum. Guy's a monster.

Nice work polish, those are some damn good numbers for incline....woohoo!!! :thumbsup:
haha, a monster not yet ....thats the goal....lol....but thanx for the comment
hard work, pain and dedication...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanx man, im not really that much of a monster, trust me , my bench max till today is 395 for 1
and that was like 4 months ago, but then again my incline was 320 then, so ill have to wait and max out , ill do in my last cycle of SD in 2 weeks,.
Im 6'1 238 now down from 250 (cutting for the summer)
chest 50 1/2 max 395 4 months ago
arm 19 1/4 cold max 185 strick curl
waist 36 1/2
thigh 26
calv 18
squat 510 , leg press 850 ,dead lift of the floor 460, shoulder press 280 (smith mechine) shrug 590
my legs suffer a little cuz i just started to do them about a YEAR ago, some guys here got more impressive ## , but its progress in motion
i feel you're pain with the legs.........wait a minute, 18" calves??? nevermind, you're an ass. :sad:

nice measurements though bro. definately a big dude. keep at it bro and congrats with the cycle.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanx for reposting my pic, im glad that people here look through other forums and remember posts from a long time ago....like i said b 4 i got to post some new pics here to be up to date...unlike some members here((D***L)) some kno what im talking about , whats the point if i tell what i lift if i cant back it up with some pics, but thats goin back to a recent thread where someone said that he lifts crazy numbers and and everyone asked to c pics, and there still not up lolol....anyhow not with me , i try to back up what i preach..
BEELZEBUB_______funny post ....yes hungry.....really hungry, just trying to post something positive about low doses of SD and great results, also solo runs, ...i noticed a lot of younger crowds recently posting, and people r getting frustrated with the same ques, and ages so this is basically for them to read and realize that the HUGE guy at the gym is really not all natural, and he uses more then protein and creatine with ZMA.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Thank u all for the replys, hope i can be of use here on AM like some other people here like Beelz, Leanone, Dr.D,Cuffs, Crowler, and a few other that helped me out in the past with cycles, and routines and how can i forget personal opinions
Thanx

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
420 x 2 on incline ? Got any pics ? :eek:
I call bullshit.

No offence eh? but Fack. My Incline back int he day when I was playin ball was ALWAYS 25% better than my flat bench and you can sure as hell bet I never maxed out at 405 for ANY rep.

Then again, I wasn't dumb enough to try lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thank u all for the replys, hope i can be of use here on AM like some other people here like Beelz, Leanone, Dr.D,Cuffs, Crowler, and a few other that helped me out in the past with cycles, and routines and how can i forget personal opinions
Thanx
****, judging from your pics, measurements, and lifts, i should be coming to you for advice. :box:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
I call bullshit.

No offence eh? but Fack. My Incline back int he day when I was playin ball was ALWAYS 25% better than my flat bench and you can sure as hell bet I never maxed out at 405 for ANY rep.

If u dont try , how will u kno ???? if u dont push how will u get stronger???

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
****, judging from your pics, measurements, and lifts, i should be coming to you for advice. :box:
hahahah......na dont kno enough about the PH game to really answer questions, and ive seen ur posts, and all i can say is, from my own experience, but im always willing to talk about my routines and eating habbits.....lololol:sad: ....((headlines------by eating right and excisiseing u can look like this>>>>>pic<<<<<<))
sounds like a muscle tech commercial....-=)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If u dont try , how will u kno ???? if u dont push how will u get stronger???
Yeah, I know. It's just a ton of weight. I've seen (and been) a lot of guys push a ton of weight for flat but couldn't do **** all for Incline.

Personally, I find Incline much, much easier. My bad for calling you out like I did.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
na .........no worries ....like i said b 4 my best 4 months ago was moving 320 slowly...and ur right that is serious weight....very heavy,....and since i never maxed on incline , so i cant say SD gave me a 100 pound jump.!!
but what i can say is that strangely enough 360 felt like paper weight...i dont kno y , and 400 was just enough to get my attention...it it deff wasnt struggling,and my flat usually is better also, and i cant seem to move up in it...
but the sense of well being, and positive feeling when im lifting while on SD is great!!
im also dropping weight so im on sesathin, Lipo 6 , and lipoderm y , so mayb that gave me the energy ??? who knows....but it deff feels better them M1t

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Does that beater you're wearing in the pic still count as a shirt? You still get service at 7-11?? :D

Xtreme5

Awards
after doing some research here on the board, and consulting with some of the more active users here i decided to go solo for this (SD) and start low at 10 mg for the first week. Second week 20 mg , and im gonne stay at it for 2 more weeks , then its PCT Nova,Clen 40/30/30/20, CEE, milk tristle,ZMA for 4 weeks, then 2 weeks off and repeat.
I tried AndroPlex 700 when the whole thing with McGuairre made the headlines in the early 90's
must of been 15 or 16 then , but after asking some questions i decided to stay with creatine and weight gainers...so i never finished the bottle ((thank god)).
Tried andro again Nor-19 when i was 19 in college, during my 4th week developed TERRIBLE MIGRANES HEADACHES....pressure headaches...anytime i held my breath to pick something up ..i had white spots in my eyes...tears stremming down my eyes , unable to drive my car on the highway cuz everything seemed to stay in place like a painting...needles to say i stopped taking everything....took 6 weeks off from the gym cuz i couldnt even walk in without a headache ,
sides subsided so i went on creatine and a lot of food , and stayed on that till i was 24, then did few cycles of T-1, 1-T ,4ad, , but by then i was a member of this BOARD so people here answered my questions not the people at the gym.
Ur new here so trust me hang around, read the posts, c whos who on this board, active etc.
and direct ur questions to them or post them for general opinion, ull be pleased with people here
New here, but not new to workin out, have about 3 years exp. I hope I can help out here as well as be helped out. I've been a member at BN.com for a long time and decided to come over here and give it a shot. I too am taking SD alone and just wanted to see what your dosage was because it seems to be effective for a bigger guy like yourself. I am surprised that 10-20 mg is giving you such good results... I am in my first week of SD, so i'm excited to see the results for myself! I'm glad I joined. Good luck the rest of the way!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Holy **** polish. :eek: You look fucking huge, and that weight is insane :cool:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Holy **** polish. :eek: You look fucking huge, and that weight is insane :cool:
thanx dude , but from reading ur stats below ur pic it looks like ur my size !!!!!!!!!:blink:
im an inch taller and now a few pounds heavier but thats all i have on u.
SO i take it were both Big MoFo.....huh..lololol
keep fighting with the weight@#$@

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
New here, but not new to workin out, have about 3 years exp. I hope I can help out here as well as be helped out. I've been a member at BN.com for a long time and decided to come over here and give it a shot. I too am taking SD alone and just wanted to see what your dosage was because it seems to be effective for a bigger guy like yourself. I am surprised that 10-20 mg is giving you such good results... I am in my first week of SD, so i'm excited to see the results for myself! I'm glad I joined. Good luck the rest of the way!
yea im suprised too , when i tried m1t 10 mg didnt do nothing for me , at 20 mg a felt a mild bump in strength, and at 30 mg in 3 weeks i got sick , flue like symptoms- temp up to 103.5..anitbiotics, sleep , rest, couldnt eat anything, my gums were inflated so eating anything else then noodles were impossible, and after 10 days i was back in the gym at a loss of 11 pounds.
My concers was that 10 mg of SD wont do nothin for me , but u can call me suprised:blink:
im evry happy with the dosing, and i dont believe ill be goin up in mg's

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Does that beater you're wearing in the pic still count as a shirt? You still get service at 7-11?? :D
:icon_lol: ur a funny dude, hahahhahahahahahah, yea they still serv me , but i do get funny looks, people must think im doin heavy AAS, i get that all the time , only during the summer thou, when i bulk up to 250 everyone thinks im natural ....lololol how funny is that

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey polished, how many cals you take in a day just to maintain size? I have to eat 5500 and it's becoming quite monotonous....especially in the summer time. Hopefully my metabolism slows some in the next year..lol.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I cant wait to start my SD cyle (in 11 days) now! Amazing progress polish. Keep up the good work. I dont expect to look anything close to as jacked as you after one sd cycle. but man am I ever excited about the upcoming cycle now. I was going to to run 30-40mgs, but if a massive dude like you can break personal record on only 20mgs, then thats what IM going to take. I have one Deca/test cycle behind me and many M1t and other formerly legal hormone cycles, but The dosages you listed for your M1t and coresponding results you described, we seem to be similarly responsive to that drug, so maybe your 20mg superdrol regimen will be good for me too. Im 242 right now (down from 250 a month ago) but Ive been told I dont look it. I partially blame my height. (Im around 6'4 or 6'5 --ish.) But my best bench is only 285 and my incline only 225 for 5 reps. My arms are long and thin. (about 16 inchs in circumfrence) Sounds like you were pretty big before you used anything remotely powerful at all........wish I could say the same about me.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow, I cant wait to start my SD cyle (in 11 days) now! Amazing progress polish. Keep up the good work. I dont expect to look anything close to as jacked as you after one sd cycle. but man am I ever excited about the upcoming cycle now. I was going to to run 30-40mgs, but if a massive dude like you can break personal record on only 20mgs, then thats what IM going to take. I have one Deca/test cycle behind me and many M1t and other formerly legal hormone cycles, but The dosages you listed for your M1t and coresponding results you described, we seem to be similarly responsive to that drug, so maybe your 20mg superdrol regimen will be good for me too. Im 242 right now (down from 250 a month ago) but Ive been told I dont look it. I partially blame my height. (Im around 6'4 or 6'5 --ish.) But my best bench is only 285 and my incline only 225 for 5 reps. My arms are long and thin. (about 16 inchs in circumfrence) Sounds like you were pretty big before you used anything remotely powerful at all........wish I could say the same about me.
Great, wow im happy that u reconsidered to drop down to 20 mg SD. Usually people have a hard time stressing how important and useless it is to go 30 not to mention more mg of SD , so im happy to hear this.That is y i decided to post my results.
And damm....at 6'5 **** ur a big dude, building on that frame alone is goin to be a challenge, its easier for shorter people, but just imagine urself with 21" arms and a 50 or more size chest...damm
As for me i was always a big kid , thanks to my pops and his genes....so gaining weight is easy,but shaping it is left to debate....lol....i never done real AAS what i mean by that is injecting myself with stuff....kinda leaving that as last resort, althou many people consider M1T AAS, but i hope u get my drift, i could only imagine what i would look like after some deca and test or some other stuff but for now this is good for me. So i wish u luck, and let me kno how it works out for u , by then ill be maxing out on certin key presses so ill give u a comprison, but keep in mind that all people respond diff....so dont get dissapointed just stick to it.

PS. In the past i did and still do Super sets for bi's and tri's, usually 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps , 90 sec rest in between, so bi's then tries .....and then rest 90sec....i respond greatly with this while im bulking.....up to an inch in arms in a month my best was over an inch in 4 weeks,
and somethin new i tried 6 months ago to break my bench press plateu.......leaving the bench press alone for 8 weeks...YEA DONT TOUCH THE BENCH.....u read it right ......i thought the same thing ur thinking.....but sticking with the rest of ur chest routine, and instead of bench i did dumbells once a week during a chest day i did them heavy for about 8 to 10 usually starting with 100 and only goin to 110 or 115 4 sets , and to my suprise my bench press went up 20 pounds , and i was able to continue to gain once i broke the plateu....mayb this can work for u too
Good luck

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey polished, how many cals you take in a day just to maintain size? I have to eat 5500 and it's becoming quite monotonous....especially in the summer time. Hopefully my metabolism slows some in the next year..lol.
damm man , i think this is the hardest question i been asked here since i joined....lolol:blink:
be honest with u when im bulking is a little over 3,000.....but it varies, and now for the summer its over 2,000, i really dont count them ..terrible answer i kno ....but what i can tell u is that the first 2,000 is usually before 1 130 pm....then ill have like 2 more small meals or a big dinner, but i will say that most of my meals r protein...tuna out of a can while im driving, turkey sandwiches here and there , chicken cutlets, protein drinks, shakes , egg whites with weat bread4 slices and provalone cheese, i basically eat this day in day out......but to have a real count ....i cant even say....
not to mention these polish foods , man **** keeps me alive, raw ground beef with eggs, and kielbasa, pieroggies for bulking .....what can i say i gain easy...im able to eat under 3000 cals a day and gain 10 pounds in 5 weeks and im able to do that whenever id like i guess this goes againts all the rules here on this board but its the truth, ....the down side is that i cant really get cut.......so c u cant have it all ......lolol

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Great, wow im happy that u reconsidered to drop down to 20 mg SD. Usually people have a hard time stressing how important and useless it is to go 30 not to mention more mg of SD , so im happy to hear this.That is y i decided to post my results.
And damm....at 6'5 **** ur a big dude, building on that frame alone is goin to be a challenge, its easier for shorter people, but just imagine urself with 21" arms and a 50 or more size chest...damm
As for me i was always a big kid , thanks to my pops and his genes....so gaining weight is easy,but shaping it is left to debate....lol....i never done real AAS what i mean by that is injecting myself with stuff....kinda leaving that as last resort, althou many people consider M1T AAS, but i hope u get my drift, i could only imagine what i would look like after some deca and test or some other stuff but for now this is good for me. So i wish u luck, and let me kno how it works out for u , by then ill be maxing out on certin key presses so ill give u a comprison, but keep in mind that all people respond diff....so dont get dissapointed just stick to it.

PS. In the past i did and still do Super sets for bi's and tri's, usually 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps , 90 sec rest in between, so bi's then tries .....and then rest 90sec....i respond greatly with this while im bulking.....up to an inch in arms in a month my best was over an inch in 4 weeks,
and somethin new i tried 6 months ago to break my bench press plateu.......leaving the bench press alone for 8 weeks...YEA DONT TOUCH THE BENCH.....u read it right ......i thought the same thing ur thinking.....but sticking with the rest of ur chest routine, and instead of bench i did dumbells once a week during a chest day i did them heavy for about 8 to 10 usually starting with 100 and only goin to 110 or 115 4 sets , and to my suprise my bench press went up 20 pounds , and i was able to continue to gain once i broke the plateu....mayb this can work for u too
Good luck
Thanks, I will keep trying (Ill probably need to get close to 300lbs to look jacked), and I will have to try those ideas in the near future. And BTW I do imagine myself with 21 inch arms and a 50 inch chest and striated cannonball delts on my 6'5 frame....................but only about 50 times a day! :lol: I was thinking...........if you ever figured out a way to get really shredded, you could do some damage in some shows, and 27 isnt old at all for starting to compete. I didnt get serious about my (bodybuilding) lifestyle until I was nearly 26, and Im still clinging to the hope that I can be good enough to do reasonably well on the local and or regional levels some day. Your a year younger than me and your allready good enough to do that......Something to think about anyway. ..........Laterzzzzzzzzz

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Glad to see people getting great results on "Small" doses for there body weight! I think people want to see results quicker so they bump up to 20 or 30 milligrams when the 10 is just about to kick in! I think MANY can benefit from 10mg only cycles....its like when M1T first came out the normal dose was 20mgs and sometimes 30 for others.....we now realize that 10mgs is on the dot...even 290lbs guys like Ryansm, I believe it was him, get results with 10mgs!

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Glad to see people getting great results on "Small" doses for there body weight! I think people want to see results quicker so they bump up to 20 or 30 milligrams when the 10 is just about to kick in! I think MANY can benefit from 10mg only cycles....its like when M1T first came out the normal dose was 20mgs and sometimes 30 for others.....we now realize that 10mgs is on the dot...even 290lbs guys like Ryansm, I believe it was him, get results with 10mgs!
well said , well said............its the short cut thinking....more is better , faster results, thats leads people to trouble......slowly and steady is the way

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks, I will keep trying (Ill probably need to get close to 300lbs to look jacked), and I will have to try those ideas in the near future. And BTW I do imagine myself with 21 inch arms and a 50 inch chest and striated cannonball delts on my 6'5 frame....................but only about 50 times a day! :lol: I was thinking...........if you ever figured out a way to get really shredded, you could do some damage in some shows, and 27 isnt old at all for starting to compete. I didnt get serious about my (bodybuilding) lifestyle until I was nearly 26, and Im still clinging to the hope that I can be good enough to do reasonably well on the local and or regional levels some day. Your a year younger than me and your allready good enough to do that......Something to think about anyway. ..........Laterzzzzzzzzz
keep up the good work , damm 300 at 6'5 shreadded....lol...ill probably stay out of ur way.....hwehehehehe

Lakevillethor

Awards
I call bullshit.

bro, look at his build. I totally believe it. I am 190 and I can do 365 for 5 on incline so his lifts are even more believeable than mine are....I can also military 315 for 5 so.... (I am not trying to steal thunder here --- just showing that it is totally possible)

StuckeyBoss

Awards
I have just started my SD cycle. Im stacking it with 4Derm and 1Test.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Incline bench is w/o a doubt my worst exercise ever. Second to that is flat bench..lol. I have massive problems with pushing exc. for some reason. And get this, my close grip is only 25lbs. less than my flat BB bench....I can't understand how or why that is. I actually just noticed this a couple weeks ago... :confused:

animalfan

Board Supporter
Awards
awesome results polish! you made up my mind on dosage for my cycle, i'll stick to 10mg. i'm only 175, so that should do nicely for me.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
awesome results polish! you made up my mind on dosage for my cycle, i'll stick to 10mg. i'm only 175, so that should do nicely for me.
Great to hear , im so happy that little ol' me started to change peoples minds, thats awsome, hopefully this starts a trend in the good directions. Im tired of reading posts where people think more is better, specially young guns here on the board, but hopefully by starting at 10mg's ull tailor the dosage up to ur own needs , and ull c what works and what dosent, JUST like im now in my 3rd week of SD and all i noticed it that im at where i was last week when i noticed it kicking in, but full of positive energy, and pushing weight like i want to eat it or sometyhin.....lolol....but i was expecting this from reading a lot of posts about SD so im very happy, and now im beginning to concentrate on how to maintain this gain when i do my PCT, u just have to be always thinking whats next , and not about ""OOOO **** IT STOPPED WORKING""...keeping it is as important as gaining it , if not more important, so good luck with ur cycle , im sure ull be happy with it, make sure u eat

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
bro, look at his build. I totally believe it. I am 190 and I can do 365 for 5 on incline so his lifts are even more believeable than mine are....I can also military 315 for 5 so.... (I am not trying to steal thunder here --- just showing that it is totally possible)
Damm man , at 190 !!!! ur a strong dude......i would like to c some pics do u have any ???ur military just BoGgLeS my mind!!@#$
i kno what 285 feels like , but 315 for reps...WHOA!! ur a bull!:thumbsup:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Incline bench is w/o a doubt my worst exercise ever. Second to that is flat bench..lol. I have massive problems with pushing exc. for some reason. And get this, my close grip is only 25lbs. less than my flat BB bench....I can't understand how or why that is. I actually just noticed this a couple weeks ago... :confused:
man dont get discuraged, i was like that too, i can honestly say that back in the day , my close grip bench for triceps actually passed my flat ,i remember doing 295 for 5 on bench press.....and 315 for triceps....lolol....i couldnt believe it nither, but my incline also passed my bench when i about 20 , i was doing 275 on incline and 265 flat....lolol...
But u kno what , at that point u need to look at ur self and ur routine, and think what can i change so the rest could catch up!
I even dropped the incline bar altogether...and started doing dumbells for like 6 months....i noticed that my delts were more rested after doing flat and that actually rounded my upper peck more, the funny thing is that i never lost strength in incline , i even gained more but by that time my flat had much improved
So keep up the good work, like i said b 4 ...i cant give too much advice on PH's cuz i dont kno as much as most people here, but routines , well i can argue about that .....

SpecialK117

Awards
That is very impressive Polish. Could you give us an update, say during PCT, and one a couple weeks after that and let us know if you were able to keep your gains?