MK-677 Side Effects

renegadeguy

Awards
I couldn't find much information regarding the sides, since most guys seem to be fine on it. But I get real light headed when I take the ibuta. Ate something sugary, felt fine. So I don't know if this has something to do with low blood sugar or what. I was on it for like 2 months. Been off of it for a week and now I'm fine. I really want to use it for PCT, as I did before. And actually made gains during PCT with ibuta and clomid. Anyone else have this kind of problem? Or is there something I can do to counteract the sides? Any input would be highly appreciated.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read people get extremely bloated on it. Rocket3015 said he couldn't take it so he had to stop. I've read a lot of other guys having the same problem.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd be worried about the legitimacy of the second product you are taking since you aren't getting the same bloat.
I think more like the first product had something extra in it. I have gained about 1/2" on my arms since I started the Primeval and I have been trying to do that for about 2 years,

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards