Dimethazine vs Msten

JS424

Awards
How does the solo DMZ compound compare to Msten?

Any thoughts would be great.

My next cycle will be one of the two stacked probably with trenavar.

I'm looking for lean, dry gains. Does DMZ or Msten provide better dry gains ?

Thanks

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Chill out man...You've literally ran 2 cycles and neither were a methyl lol...Running dmz solo is the most you should be doing, I'd look into epistane or triumphalis as your next cycle though and don't forget a test base.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im on day 28 now of sdmz 3.0 i l already ordered my next ph which will be 25 mg dmz 10 mg msten vanquish from mega formulations will log detailed this time probably running it in april after pct and get bod in check!

xgladiat0r

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of super dmz 2.0 and xtreme - pct. The super dmz is from blackstone labs. 10mg/10mg. How would you dose it then bro? I wish I knew this before I ordered it.

jake1986

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of super dmz 2.0 and xtreme - pct. The super dmz is from blackstone labs. 10mg/10mg. How would you dose it then bro? I wish I knew this before I ordered it.

They have a bad reputation for recently putting out bunk products.
You're most likely okay, but for future purchases I wouldn't chance it.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Idek, most people seem to run 2 caps a day but that only gives you proper dosage for the msten. Dmz is ran 30-45 typically.

futuredesign

Awards
why are there still so many bottles of DMZ and MSTEN on ebay? are they all bunk?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Its all I could afford.
Xtreme pct isn't going to be enough for your pct either lol...You need a serm and also considering you are running two very toxic methyls, you'll need plenty of tudca on top of a good cycle support supplement

futuredesign

Awards
That's where I got mine. They are unopened though.
I got some super dmz 2.0, and a bottle of AT xtreme mass (msten) and AT xtreme DMZ all from ebay. as well as epistane, m. clostebol and decaplexx.

the m clostebol and decaplexx were legit, i hope the rest is.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I got some super dmz 2.0, and a bottle of AT xtreme mass (msten) and AT xtreme DMZ all from ebay. as well as epistane, m. clostebol and decaplexx.

the m clostebol and decaplexx were legit, i hope the rest is.
I have at xtreme dmz purchased pre-ban ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Decaplexx.... That was some fun sh1t. I miss it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have a bad reputation for recently putting out bunk products.
You're most likely okay, but for future purchases I wouldn't chance it.
No they have a bad reputation only on anabolicminds because some kid purchased some BSL products on eBay that might have been bunk. Now all of sudden they put out crap products. LMAO.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No they have a bad reputation only on anabolicminds because some kid purchased some BSL products on eBay that might have been bunk. Now all of sudden they put out crap products. LMAO.
Agreed its not all bunk ... some bottles are knock offs usually have no lot or exp date .
Ive used tons of bsl products. Out of 12 different bottles one 1 was bs and it was bought off a shady ebay seller i should have known better .

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I just don't like the company. They make dumb combinations to fry people's livers n other chit

futuredesign

Awards
Decaplexx.... That was some fun sh1t. I miss it
Ya it ripped me up. I have another bottle too. It shut me down pretty hard tho, so I am going to wait until i can get some pharma grade test, hcg, and clomid and use it right. It was almost as strong as the diesel bolan v2 i used a few years ago, in terms of strength gains. i think that was max lmg and dmz, a weak 19 nor with a strong 5a. Whereas deca plexx is deca-ish and m1-4add, so strong 19 nor and weak 5a.. The diesel was better and shut me down less.

Still im so sick of this prohormone crap, im ready for the big leagues.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ya it ripped me up. I have another bottle too. It shut me down pretty hard tho, so I am going to wait until i can get some pharma grade test, hcg, and clomid and use it right. It was almost as strong as the diesel bolan v2 i used a few years ago, in terms of strength gains. i think that was max lmg and dmz, a weak 19 nor with a strong 5a. Whereas deca plexx is deca-ish and m1-4add, so strong 19 nor and weak 5a.. The diesel was better and shut me down less.

Still im so sick of this prohormone crap, im ready for the big leagues.
The original deca plexx was "deca" msten and "dbol" but yeah it was friggin awesome.
The big leagues are definitely better.

xgladiat0r

Awards
I know this is someone elses post and I want to thank you guys for helping me but if it's ok I do have a few more questions. Thank you also natty, but all in all if I can ask, what should I dose the super dmz at? Also how long in between the pct do I begin the pct? I know when I was using AAS I had to wait 2 weeks before starting pct but I also had HCG however as different as using injectables is, I remember starting the pct on my last prohormone cycle immediately following the last consumption of my PH's.

hide83

Awards
Thats not really true- people bought from sponsors as well as directly from bsls sight and there were several people who got bunk products. I got some bunk halo that I purchased around the ban. Seems like all of those products that had the bum complaints were ourchased either right before or right after the ban. They DID have a good rep before that.

I know how halo effects me. It was definitely bunk. Bought it in the Bogo sale orbit had about 2 days post ban.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
well ill let yall lnow if apex male is worth it bout 2 start tommorrow morning for pct

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm running sdmz2.0 now that I bought off of eBay when I was a noob and didn't know any better. I thought it was gonna be bunk after reading people's comments here but I can definitely say it's something, if not the labeled dmz + msten cause I've been growing. I thought my strength would skyrocket but it hasn't increased much. So if anything, it might be underdosed a bit but it's definitely not bunk.

My advise to those who want/have to buy off of eBay, at least buy it off of people who have good reviews.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'm running sdmz2.0 now that I bought off of eBay when I was a noob and didn't know any better. I thought it was gonna be bunk after reading people's comments here but I can definitely say it's something, if not the labeled dmz + msten cause I've been growing. I thought my strength would skyrocket but it hasn't increased much. So if anything, it might be underdosed a bit but it's definitely not bunk.
I usually notice strength and endurance kick in within the first couple days. How many lbs have you gained so far and in how many days?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I usually notice strength and endurance kick in within the first couple days. How many lbs have you gained so far and in how many days?
I haven't really checked my weight lately cause of all the holiday foods I've been eating but prior to Christmas I was up by about 5lbs in 10days. And that's without me trying to put on any mass cause I wasn't sure if the product was legit or not so I didn't wanna overeat for no reason.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I haven't really checked my weight lately cause of all the holiday foods I've been eating but prior to Christmas I was up by about 5lbs in 10days. And that's without me trying to put on any mass cause I wasn't sure if the product was legit or not so I didn't wanna overeat for no reason.
Hopefully it's legit, would suck to waste all that money on support supplements on top of the dmz lol. You notice any aggression or whatnot?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My advise to those who want/have to buy off of eBay, at least buy it off of people who have good reviews.
Yeah I don't understand why so many people on here are against purchasing off eBay. If you're not a freakin' moron and have some kind of clue of how to shop on eBay you won't be scammed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not really true- people bought from sponsors as well as directly from bsls sight and there were several people who got bunk products. I got some bunk halo that I purchased around the ban. Seems like all of those products that had the bum complaints were ourchased either right before or right after the ban. They DID have a good rep before that.

I know how halo effects me. It was definitely bunk. Bought it in the Bogo sale orbit had about 2 days post ban.
I could start a rumor that a company sells a certain bunk product too. It'd be pretty easy to spread too because people are so paranoid. All I'd have to do is say the bunk products have no expiration dates or maybe say they have blue caps. Low and behold a few months later and any of this company products with no expiration date on the bottle and blue caps suddenly would fail to work.

It's funny because this is the only forum where BSL products are bunk and this is where the rumor originated. Placebo works both ways you know. I mean come on, I literally saw this unfold before my eyes. Can't help it that some people can't see that and can't reason beyond the collective reasoning of anabolicminds.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I could start a rumor that a company sells a certain bunk product too. It'd be pretty easy to spread too because people are so paranoid. All I'd have to do is say the bunk products have no expiration dates or maybe say they have blue caps. Low and behold a few months later and any of this company products with no expiration date on the bottle and blue caps suddenly would fail to work.

It's funny because this is the only forum where BSL products are bunk and this is where the rumor originated. Placebo works both ways you know. I mean come on, I literally saw this unfold before my eyes. Can't help it that some people can't see that and can't reason beyond the collective reasoning of anabolicminds.
I don't like bsl anyways, they make dumb products lmfao

hide83

Awards

Actually- I don't spend much time on this forum because of the bias and all of the reps here so that's definitely not the case. A majority of this forum consists of parrots repeating what they heard on here the week before and passing it on as advice. I'm telling my experience. Has nothing to do with expiration dates etc. The product didn't perform- period.

If you want my opinion, they saw an opportunity make a quick buck and quickly filled some pills with flour or whatever because they didn't have enough raw product to keep up with the demand of the ban. That's purely speculation though.

xgladiat0r

Awards
What are you dosing it at demonfox? Also yeah I bought it off someone with a good review.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it's legit, would suck to waste all that money on support supplements on top of the dmz lol. You notice any aggression or whatnot?
Not much if anything. But then again I'm a chill kinda guy

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
What are you dosing it at demonfox? Also yeah I bought it off someone with a good review.
I'm just taking 2 caps a day with a serving of blockade and 250mg tudca.
To be honest I'm a bit disappointed how I haven't gained much strength. Makes me think it's underdosed. But not bunk for sure.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on so far?
Today was the 18th day. So far I feel like it's just underdosed. Like I don't feel shutdown, barely any strength increase. But I do get the on feeling which I like.
I got another bottle of it so idk if I should up the dosage

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Today was the 18th day. So far I feel like it's just underdosed. Like I don't feel shutdown, barely any strength increase. But I do get the on feeling which I like.
I got another bottle of it so idk if I should up the dosage
Probably underdosed at best, should've asked before you jumped on it lmao, but everyone makes mistakes during their first cycles

xgladiat0r

Awards
NattyBoy, this would be my 3rd cycle, my last cycle was AAS test E and masteron E, however, considering its not my first rodeo, how should I dose it? I also plan on getting clomid to run for my pct, im def getting some tudca and some taurine, and milk thistle to run on cycle. i'm only doing about 4 weeks anyways as Ill only have one bottle. but I also have the Xtreme - PCT coming with it. Your advice is appreciated as it already is.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
NattyBoy, this would be my 3rd cycle, my last cycle was AAS test E and masteron E, however, considering its not my first rodeo, how should I dose it? I also plan on getting clomid to run for my pct, im def getting some tudca and some taurine, and milk thistle to run on cycle. i'm only doing about 4 weeks anyways as Ill only have one bottle. but I also have the Xtreme - PCT coming with it. Your advice is appreciated as it already is.
I have no clue tbh, sdmz 2 is complicated because the dmz in it is underdosed, so to get the right amount you would need 3-4 caps but that would dose the msten too much, you can run 2 caps per day. If you want proper dmz dosage, order a solo dmz product and add to the 20mg dosage that would be ran at 2 caps of dmz. 30-50mg dmz would be da best, anything over 50 is too much imo. Its your cycle, so do what you feel like, das just my 2 cents. For cycle support, lgi damage control or ol arimicare pro would be great, but I'd definitely add in more tudca as dmz and msten are very harsh on the liver

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do dmz.. far superior from my experience.