Critique my (Final) Halo Stack/Cycle - First Cycle Ever

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
First of all, thank you to the users who've helped me in making sense of all this stuff. You are all badasses, you know who you are. Thank you times a million.

Hoping to start 6 week cycle in January. Cycle/products below!

On Cycle:
-OL Halo-100
-Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano,
-OL Ar1macare Pro,

PCT:
-OL Sup3r PCT
-Nolva

+Taurine, extra tudca jar, and NAC as well to the cycle.
______

Halo at 50/50/75/75/75/75

Epiandro at 750mg for all 6 weeks, may ramp up depending on how the cycle treats me and how I end up feeling. I've seen some guys feel extremely lethargic while on Halo, and some not even use a Test base. So we'll see. Taking just to be safe.

PCT
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 + OL Sup3r PCT at recommended dose.

What'cha guys think? Going for a bit of a cut/recomp here(10lbs to lose until I teach my goal/desired look). Hoping to see some good strength gains and improved conditioning.

Any input, Im all ears. Thanks brahs!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Everything looks good man! Dosage on epiandro doesn't need to be that high imo. Also, as far as the nolva goes, 40/40/20/20 might be better tbh. When i ran nolva 20/20/10/10 it took a while even after to feel back to normal, couldve just been underdosed, but why risk it?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good man! Dosage on epiandro doesn't need to be that high imo. Also, as far as the nolva goes, 40/40/20/20 might be better tbh. When i ran nolva 20/20/10/10 it took a while even after to feel back to normal, couldve just been underdosed, but why risk it?
any data to support 40/40/20/20? Data as far as I've seen suggests 20/20/10/10 is fine... you sure it wasn't improperly dosed tamox?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
any data to support 40/40/20/20? Data as far as I've seen suggests 20/20/10/10 is fine... you sure it wasn't improperly dosed tamox?
I stated that mine could've been underdosed if you would've actually read the whole thing...Point is that it's best to play it safe m8........

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
See this is why I just don't PCT. I just go cold turkey and recover on my own time. No worrying about bunk or underdosed product ;)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may only need to run Epiandro at 300 - 400 mgs. to fight off lethargy and libido issues. Then ramp from there. I'm a big advocate of epiandro as a base, but the DHT sides sometimes become an issue when dosing higher than needed. Other than all looks good.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bud, did you kick this off? if so, how's the ride so far?

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Hey boys! Been out of the game for a bit, but I am finally back to the forum. Major re-haul on my life lately. Moved to a new city, split with gf of 4 years, new job(that required drug test), and a whole lotta other **** that prevented me to devote time to starting the cycle, as well as coming on here to browse etc etc.

Im back in the gym, hitting PR's, recomping a bit(natty), Ive gotten quite wiry though(job is a lot of manual labor/cardio, shieeet). Im now finally in the right headspace, and situation to start something.

I sort of have this little bucket list goal of competing at least once in novice Men's Physique, as well as just achieving a body like that(Fitness Model look) in general

My question to you guys is this - Im very serious about training and getting the best physique I can possibly achieve, FOR the goal of competing in the next year, as well as just going wanting to have the body of my 'dreams', as cheesy as that is. I am now considering just going straight into AAS. I have outlined a stack below, would love any thoughts on IF I should do PH's(OG halo cycle I outlined in the first post here) or the below beginner AAS cycle:

10 Week Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 500 mg Test Enathate per week
Weeks 1-10 100mg Masteron every other day
Weeks 1-5 75mg Anadrol every day
Weeks 5-10 1000iu's HCG every week
Weeks 12-16 20mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid every day

2 shots per week of containing 1cc of Test E on Sunday/Wednesday & 1cc of Masteron every other day for weeks 1-10. For the first 5 weeks,1.5 tabs of Anadrol 50 every day. At week 5, 500iu of hcg twice per week up until the 10th week. 2 weeks after finishing the cycle, a 20/50mg split of clomid and nolvadex every day for 4 weeks.

EDIT: Should also note, that after the 10 week cycle above, I am thinking of running Clen(2wk on/2wk off method) for a few weeks to get even leaner for a fun photoshoot, and then reverse diet backup to whatever my maintenance would be from there. I am expecting a size and strength gain from the AAS cycle, as well as a bit of fat, so thats where Im thinking I would bring in the clen, take a few weeks to get the shreds showing, do a shoot, and then reverse diet.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Never cycled and you want to do all of that AND stack clen? No thanks jeff

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Never cycled and you want to do all of that AND stack clen? No thanks jeff
Clen was a thought, and I'll be asking more folks and doing more research on that in particular. However, I am under the impression that the stack above is a typical beginner cycle, based on speaking with a few dudes, and other guys on AAS - am I wrong? Asking your opinion straight up :) Always trying to learn and correct what I know, if its wrong.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
A basic cycle would be something like test e + dbol

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
^^This. The cycle you mentioned is not a good one for beginners. Just do straight Test E/+maybe add Dbol/Tbol.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Hey guys, going to go forward with the PH Halo cycle I listed above. I need to do way more research into AAS's before jumping in. Thanks to you two ^^ for the comments, and the other guys Ive PM'd.

I want to take advantage of the OL Arnold sale to get the products Ill need for my Halo cycle. Super PCT and Arimacare on my list, but also want to try Conquer, - just curious if its a good or bad idea to take a preworkout while on PH cycle? Worried about bp going through the ****ing roof. Never had any bp issues, but just curious what you guys think.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I would generally stay away from pre workouts while on cycle for the very reason you mentioned, blood pressure. A cup of coffee here and there will not hurt you but some of these pre workouts have as much as 350mgs of caffeine. Some are even higher than that. Some tolerate them well while on cycle, others don't.

Zyzz2.0

Zyzz2.0

Awards
Last question before I pull the trigger and buy my **** today - do you guys think I should add PES Erase to this or no?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Erase isn't needed and I would avoid preworkout on cycle because blood pressure issues

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is not needed but you can add it in if you want to. I use erase in my pct for cortisol and the little anti estrogenic properties it gives.

I just re read your first post and you have super pct by OL in your pct lineup. That product already has arimistane in it if I am not mistaken.