1-andro 300mg/4-andro 300mg/epiandro 600mg! opinion?

nsvee

Awards
Quick stack opinions?

6 weeks

300 mg 1-andro 300/300/300/300/300/300
300 mg 4-andro 300/300/300/300/300/300
600 mg epiandro 600/600/600/600/600/600

No taper

Over kill? Or perfect?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what 1-andro and 4-andro products are you running? Depending on the delivery system, it could be anywhere from a solid stack to a super strong one.

nsvee

Awards
what 1-andro and 4-andro products are you running? Depending on the delivery system, it could be anywhere from a solid stack to a super strong one.
Tri-andro by primeval

Basically 4 caps a day

nsvee

Awards
Yeah. Worried about that :( but I ran 1-andro and dmz pretty high before and lost almost none.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tri-andro by primeval

Basically 4 caps a day
ah ok. without any delivery enhancement, I'd say 4/day should provide a pretty solid cycle for you.

I'm not a fan of tapering on cycle, so I think you've got that portion right.

do you have a PCT lined up?

nsvee

Awards
Yes. Clomid and exem on hand
Cycle support throughout and a bottle of erase pro and ultra male that idk what to do with as well as tudca on cycle and DAA powder for added on pct

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those doses should yield you some decent results, but you should save the tudca for a methyl cycle. Have you run DAA before? More and more people are reporting prolactin sides from it.

whey2buff

Awards
Are you going for mass or a cut with that stack?

whey2buff

Awards
Are you going for mass or a cut with that stack?

nsvee

Awards
i heard about this, but thought it wasn't so many people. i've only used DAA once during PCT and it was with clomid and erase pro. I'll read up more on DAA by the time my cycle is over. Everything is on-hand so i can always decide not to use something or add something if needed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard about this, but thought it wasn't so many people. i've only used DAA once during PCT and it was with clomid and erase pro. I'll read up more on DAA by the time my cycle is over. Everything is on-hand so i can always decide not to use something or add something if needed.
using DAA on PCT is not a wise move IMO. I'm not a fan of DAA in general, due to its ability to increase estrogen as much as it increases testosterone in most end users.

One thing I found I liked both during on cycle as well as pct was a 3,4divanilly based product like Testabolan

On cycle: The 3,4 divanilly has a high affinity for SHBG(sex hormone binding globulin) and ABP(androgen binding protein). SHBG and ABP would normally reduce your cycles strength by binding to an inactivating the hormonal compounds being used(in this instance 1/4 andro + epiandro). By using this on cycle, more of you SHBG and ABP would be bound to the 3,4divanil, leaving more active hormone in your blood(thus increasing the effectiveness of the dose taken)

Off cycle: All the benefits as when taken on cycle, but in this instance it allows for your testosterone to have a bigger impact in your body. When you're on PCT and your test levels aren't at 100% you need to make sure the testosterone you DO have contains the highest level of free testosterone possible, so you don't have unwanted side effects. Helps libido, and free test levels bounce right up in PCT

whey2buff

Awards
Would this stack be used during a cut? Or would something like stano high doses be a better idea?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for a cut id use a high dose of epiandro it will deffinately help get you peeled. its expensive though at the doses needed.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for a cut id use a high dose of epiandro it will deffinately help get you peeled. its expensive though at the doses needed.
Androvar makes it more affordable if you want to go that route.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a product like this: http://lgsciences.com/product/epiandro/

may help you get the epiandro you need, at a lower dose(less side effects) and at a lower overall cost.

all the new LG prohormones have Cyclosome delivery technology which has been shown to improve absorption/utilization of these compounds by a LOT. So in essence, you can take a much smaller dose, yet receive the same or enhanced effects with less potential issues on cycle. Some good sales out there right now as well.

nsvee

Awards
Check out tri andro by primeval labs if you want bang for the buck though

150mg of epiandro
75mg of 1-andro
And
75mg of 4-andro

It's like $80 ish but phw has a sale going on that's 20% off all primeval
lab stuff if you look around. Don't remember the coupon code
If this is source posting let me know I'll remove post sorry! Just trying to be helpful

My total for two bottle (180caps total) was about $130 tops.

For the cycle mentioned in the first post both bottles are giving me 45 days at 4 caps a day