Proper PCT for 1-Androsterone 4-Androsterone Epiandrosterone 300mg each

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hello all, i just turned 22 and im looking to start my first PH cycle. I've ran 3 SARM cycles prior. I took Olympus Lab's Mass GH Which consists of Ibutamoren at 10mg per seving and LGD at 4mg per serving cycle 4/4/8/8/12/12 and 10/10/20/20/30/30. I recovered quite well using Medieval labs Mega PCT for 3 weeks along with Cavaliers prostate support blend. I'm now looking to start my first PH cycle. I'll be running SuperMandro by hard rock supplements (330mg 1-Androsterone) Androvar by hard rock supplements (300mg Epiandrosterone) and finally Andro the Giant by hard rock supplement (330mg 4-Androsterone) I'd like you guys thoughts on what a proper pct would be for this cycle? Seeing as its PH's i was gonna go with a mild PCT of Anabolic Triad by Platinum Labs and Eradicate during PCT by Black Stone and Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs. Does anyone see any flaw or have any advice as to whether id need a better PCT or a change to my cycle. Im open to all help as im a PH noob. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mega pct isint a pct its just a natty test booster and you dont know if you recovered without bloodwork, neway get some clomid 50/50/25/25 and add your natty test booster to that. Also whats in anavar by rock hard supps cus i know it aint actually anavar?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey Smont thanks for the reply. And hard rock supplements Androvar consists of 3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one(epiandrosterone)
Bergamottin (6,7-dihydrogergamottin). Is a serm like clomid a necessity for this cycle or would i be able to recover with Rebirth by BLR which exhibits serm like properties and stack that with a few natty T's? Also during my SARM cycle i didnt experience any loss of libido or lethargy pretty much only had positive effects. Gained around 12 pounds and kept 7. I had blood work taken prior with my t levels being 832 NG/DL and about a month after my pct my t levels came in at 819 NG/DL. Do you think a cycle like this for 4 weeks and doses split 3 times a day 6 hours a part would require an extensive pct? Thank you for replying i wont be going forward until i completely understand how i should go about my pct.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Rebirth should work, ive used it but its always good to have Clomid or nolva on hand
Okay so rebrith post cycle. Do you recommend anything on cycle besides Joyful Joint by VL and Blockade by Assault Labs and Prolactrone by BLR? Also going to be stacking with Most wanted (laxogenin and ecydsterone). Do you think 300-330 mg of each spaced out in 3 doses would be heavily suppressive? Seeing as Epi and 1-AD are heavily androgenic and Andros gonna be my test base, I know it'll be semi suppressive. Is there anything else youd recommend taking on cycle? Im going to be keeping Eradicate by Blackstone labs on hand incase my nips get puffy? I appreciate all inside seeing as im new and need all the research and information i can get.

moleculargnz

Awards
I'm 22 as well and currently on my 4th week of a similar cycle (minus 1-Andro). I'm doing a mix of Alpha Gainz products (transdermal and oral). You may want to up the doses as the cycle progresses, I'm currently up to 300mg 4-andro (3 mL transdermally), 200 mg transdermal epiandro then 450mg oral epiandro. Current weight is 193-194 in the morning. You might want to consider extending your cycle to 6 weeks since these are pretty mild phs, 4-andro especially tends to kick in around the 2nd-3rd week for most people. I loaded the epiandro the 1st week to dry out a little bit due it being anti-estrogenic, lost about 2 lbs within the first week (probably all water weight), then added in 4-andro which seemed to work well as far keeping the gains pretty dry. My plans for pct as of right now are sustain alpha, toco caps, and endo amp. I'm looking forward to seeing how your cycle treats you!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm 22 as well and currently on my 4th week of a similar cycle (minus 1-Andro). I'm doing a mix of Alpha Gainz products (transdermal and oral). You may want to up the doses as the cycle progresses, I'm currently up to 300mg 4-andro (3 mL transdermally), 200 mg transdermal epiandro then 450mg oral epiandro. Current weight is 193-194 in the morning. You might want to consider extending your cycle to 6 weeks since these are pretty mild phs, 4-andro especially tends to kick in around the 2nd-3rd week for most people. I loaded the epiandro the 1st week to dry out a little bit due it being anti-estrogenic, lost about 2 lbs within the first week (probably all water weight), then added in 4-andro which seemed to work well as far keeping the gains pretty dry. My plans for pct as of right now are sustain alpha, toco caps, and endo amp. I'm looking forward to seeing how your cycle treats you!
Thats some heavy Epiandro, so you suggest i start with my 330 mg of all but start upping the 4 andro or should i up the epiandro? I could go that route or just buy an extra bottle of each and extend the cycles to 6 weeks with some left over for my next cycle. Your pct doesnt include a serm? You don't feel you need a serm as these are more mild? I've had many people tell me that thats why im going the rebirth route as it exhibits serm like properties but isnt as heavy. And you added your 4-andro 1 week into your epi cycle?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think of this vs Super DMZ 4.0 by IML?

moleculargnz

Awards
I'm just not convinced a serm is necessary. Sustain Alpha contains 7,8 benzoflavone and resveratrol which are pretty solid AIs. As for Super DMZ 4.0... eh, doesn't look that great. Not really a big fan of big blended products like that especially a prop blend cause you really have no clue what you're taking and at what dose. I'd just stick with what you've got.

As for my dosing: I'm doing transdermals upon waking up every morning then always 2 caps Alpha stano pwo every night
Week 1 - 1ml Stano td (100mg) in the a.m. then 2 caps (300mg) Alpha stano pwo around 8 at night
Week 2 - 2ml Stano td 1ml 4andro (100mg) in the a.m.
Week 3 - 2ml stano td, 1 cap alpha stano, 2ml 4andro in a.m.
Week 4 - 2ml stano, 1 cap alpha stano, 3ml 4andro in a.m.
week 5/6 2 ml stano, 1 cap alpha stano, 4ml 4andro in a.m.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A serm is always necessary and thats a terrible way of thinking. U could be good for the next 10 years but nothing is worth having a limp dixk at 30some years old so get the serm. Its cheap and easy to get whats the problem?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
A serm is always necessary and thats a terrible way of thinking. U could be good for the next 10 years but nothing is worth having a limp dixk at 30some years old so get the serm. Its cheap and easy to get whats the problem?

I have a terrible way of thinking? I was just unsure as im new. I have no problems with money just dont have a source and im aware that asking people for their sources publicly isnt allowed on this forum (if i read the sticky correctly) Anywho I'll be sure to buy some rebirth if i dont find a reputable source for a real SERM. Thanks for the constant replies Smont!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm just not convinced a serm is necessary. Sustain Alpha contains 7,8 benzoflavone and resveratrol which are pretty solid AIs. As for Super DMZ 4.0... eh, doesn't look that great. Not really a big fan of big blended products like that especially a prop blend cause you really have no clue what you're taking and at what dose. I'd just stick with what you've got.

As for my dosing: I'm doing transdermals upon waking up every morning then always 2 caps Alpha stano pwo every night
Week 1 - 1ml Stano td (100mg) in the a.m. then 2 caps (300mg) Alpha stano pwo around 8 at night
Week 2 - 2ml Stano td 1ml 4andro (100mg) in the a.m.
Week 3 - 2ml stano td, 1 cap alpha stano, 2ml 4andro in a.m.
Week 4 - 2ml stano, 1 cap alpha stano, 3ml 4andro in a.m.
week 5/6 2 ml stano, 1 cap alpha stano, 4ml 4andro in a.m.
Nice you have your stack down man, are you logging? Or just a forum lurker? Id love to see your gains bro. Anyways thanks for your response i think ill follow your route and gradually up the doces on the Epic and 1-Andro just not the 4-Andro as i feel that's the most suppressive seeing its conversion to test.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Okay so i found a source for liquid clomid. Would that be all i need for this cycle? Also im debating on cutting to 2 pros instead of 3's because the lack of libido/limp dick is a worry for me, if i didnt have a girlfriend i wouldnt mind that taking a month or 2 to recover. So which 2 of these 3 supplements or even 1 would you guys rank the best including the lack of sides and actual gains, even if its just 5 pounds of dry mass id be happy. Im looking for the best pro for easy libido recovery and lower chances of e conversion. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks everyone.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I also have a proper PCT of liquid Clomid and DAA and 200:1 tongkat ali extract and some transdermal epicat along with an ai prepared for my pct. Anything else you guys would recommend?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Have any of you guys actually ran a full cycle of 1-andro, 4-andro, and epi-andro? I got a couple free bottles from a supplier to test out for them, but I've never ran these compounds before but seem interesting as the conversion to test..what kind of results have you seen during your cycle? Duration of cycle and doses?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I decided to go with Olympus UK Ghar1ne Ostarine and Rad140 stack instead also using their hydro3 preworkout. Ive ran their Mass GH before and figured id stick with them because i packed on 12 pounds with mass GH. Ill be using Rebirth Viron and exotherm for PCT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to go with Olympus UK Ghar1ne Ostarine and Rad140 stack instead also using their hydro3 preworkout. Ive ran their Mass GH before and figured id stick with them because i packed on 12 pounds with mass GH. Ill be using Rebirth Viron and exotherm for PCT
Sounds good. Pct is top notch

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I actually love Viron I DEFINITELY feel it. The random erections are a huge bonus, i've used it standalone before, but yeah im gonna use these 3 stacked along with prolactrone

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually love Viron I DEFINITELY feel it. The random erections are a huge bonus, i've used it standalone before, but yeah im gonna use these 3 stacked along with prolactrone
Yea viron is one of my favs. Staple for me year round. I use 5 on 2 off when I'm not on pct. lasts forever.