Latest on Ostarine?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ostarines been around a while now - what can we say about it
Any further on the trials (medical via GTK)?

Anyone breaking out in cancers., sores, libido problems

Basically whats the latest - when it arrived it was "no pct needed, run 17-25mg - no sides!"

Since progressing to PCT needed...

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Its supposed to help cancer patients so I'm hoping it isn't giving anyone cancer .. Lol

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Good to preserve mass on a cut as far as I've seen, otherwise it's garbage..."no pct...no sides." Bull****! Ostarine shuts people down just as bad as most ph/ds. If ima get shutdown, I better actually put on some mass.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is garbage? I guess you haven't seen Dma378's osta log with before and afters? I had similar results, got down to 7 or 8% body fat just with osta. If you think osta sucks ( and you've tried it and you aren't some 18 year old kid running your useless mouth for no reason) then it's probably your training or diet that sucks.

warrior737

Awards
Osta is garbage? I guess you haven't seen Dma378's osta log with before and afters? I had similar results, got down to 7 or 8% body fat just with osta. If you think osta sucks ( and you've tried it and you aren't some 18 year old kid running your useless mouth for no reason) then it's probably your training or diet that sucks.
Im pretty sure DMA is on TRT as well...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, he is not. It was a solo osta run. I wouldn't use him as an example if he was on trt, not a fair comparison.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea when you're diet and training are in check and you cycle osta you will get good results. and you will definitely need a pct after osta.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
So some bean pole dieyed down to 8 percent, what's th big deal?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not on TRT. Love Osta period. All I can do is laugh at people who say it's garbage who have either, 1. Never run it. 2. Ran some BS brand of Osta. 3. Don't know how to utilize certain compounds properly. 4. Don't know how to train and diet properly on cycle. 5. Have expectations that are outlandish for a compound.

Osta was great solo, and great with Test at a higher dose. But I'm not retarded, I didn't expect to gain 8lbs. of muscle from it. I look for hardening, vascularity, pumps, endurance, recovery, and well-being. And with that considered, it delivers.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean, "what's the big deal" smart guy? A lot of people look for the edge to get to sub-10% BF. I would say it's a big deal to the majority of this community. Which you are a scum upon. I'm sure you're a scum on every aspect of life you attempt to contribute to. This lack of respect can't be exclusive to this forum. I'm sure you're loathed by all around you.

warrior737

Awards
Osta did me good 2 times. Lower BF and some endruance but I got high e and low libido towards end of an 8 week run. Gained 4 lbs

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Osta is not garbage. If you had bad results, then either your training or diet is lacking. Or the osta is not dosed properly.

So what if he was on TRT or not AS LONG as he or anyone is taking their prescribed dose. I am on TRT and my 1st bloodwork came back at 459 (345-1197). So how does being on prescribed TRT effect the outcome?

Getting down to 8% BF is something that MOST people can not do. I call that A BIG DEAL.

warrior737

Awards
Osta is not garbage. If you had bad results, then either your training or diet is lacking. Or the osta is not dosed properly.

So what if he was on TRT or not AS LONG as he or anyone is taking their prescribed dose. I am on TRT and my 1st bloodwork came back at 459 (345-1197). So how does being on prescribed TRT effect the outcome?

You bloat on test. lowering your dose could shred you up a little more if your coming done off a higher dose dip stick.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is is fantastic. Not the most powerful compound, but it is definitely effective both for preserving lean mass while cutting, as well as growing muscle on a bulk. It may not put on as much mass as some other compounds, but the trade off is that there are very few side effects. Minimal lethargy, no liver damage, non-aromatizing. It's also great for healing nagging injuries. There is suppression of course, but it doesn't mess with your LH or FSH, so recovery is usually super quick and easy with a few weeks clomid or nolva.

If you're looking for something to pack on 20lbs and don't care about negative side effects, ostarine is not for you. On the other hand, if you're looking to lose fat or gain 5-10lbs of keepable muscle with minimal side effects and an easy recovery, you really can't beat ostarine right now.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established

You bloat on test. lowering your dose could shred you up a little more if your coming done off a higher dose dip stick.
Huh? I had to re-read what you wrote few times to try to understand what you were saying. Are you saying that "I should lower my TRT does so that I don't bloat, dip stick"?

100mg a week does NOT bloat me. To be honest, I feel I need higher does in order to put me into a high normal range which my doc is willing to do. I paid for my previous bloodwork because I was curious what my level is at and because it only cost me $30.

I love dip sticks
dip stick.jpg

Sample

Awards
Never used osta on a bulk. But I did use it during the tail end of a cut last summer and it worked great. I looked fuller, waist was tighter and I even gained 4lbs despite dropping my calories to 2300. I'm planning on using it again next year.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I hate to be a broken record but...

If we go by anecdotal feedback on this board, there seems to be far more positive results reported by those who used osta during a kcal deficit, compared to those who used it during a surplus.

Using it during a surplus appears to be much more user-dependant as far as anabolic response is concerned.

Using it during a deficit appears to result in a much more reliable anti-catabolic response.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be a broken record but...

If we go by anecdotal feedback on this board, there seems to be far more positive results reported by those who used osta during a kcal deficit, compared to those who used it during a surplus.

Using it during a surplus appears to be much more user-dependant as far as anabolic response is concerned.

Using it during a deficit appears to result in a much more reliable anti-catabolic response.
I would go a little further and say that from what I've seen and heard, feedback for osta on a surplus often comes down to the user's expectations going in. For someone who's used to stronger gear, they tend to report osta as a disappointing mass builder. For someone who's only done naturals like ArA or (-)epi, or anyone who has more tempered expectations, they usually end up very happy with their osta results.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
warpy...For sure, lots of factors and variables at play. Hell, there will even be guys who, having only run natty products, perceive Osta as a 'darkside' compound and as such capable of generating the gains other darkside compounds enable.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
God damn. So many broken ankles on this bandwagon here lately. So many people with strong opinions on compounds/topics they know nothing about. I'm starting to think that if people can't make the time or find the energy to research the things they are putting into their body, they might just deserve....

Studies on Ostarine have been around for years and many of us here are ingesting up to 10x the studied dosage. If you believe the sales pitch of a supplement company or take compounds based upon a few posts on a muscle board, you're being foolish. Even if a reputable member recommends that you run a cycle a certain way, you still need to go and do your own research. Be responsible for yourself. Know what you're taking, know your goal, and know what you need to do in order to safely and effectively reach that goal. Or you can just be a sheep.

As far as Ostarine goes, I love the compound. It works great for me and I could cut or bulk on it. If you are expecting it to be Superdrol, you're expectations are way out of whack. As far as side-effects go on SARMS's, for me they are almost non-existent when compared to PH/DS. My last run of Ostar1ne was 30 days (bridged into a DS cycle) and I gained 5 lbs and dropped 2% bodyfat during those 30 days. The results were spectacular as far as I was concerned.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Studies on Ostarine have been around for years and many of us here are ingesting up to 10x the studied dosage. If you believe the sales pitch of a supplement company or take compounds based upon a few posts on a muscle board, you're being foolish. Even if a reputable member recommends that you run a cycle a certain way, you still need to go and do your own research. Be responsible for yourself. Know what you're taking, know your goal, and know what you need to do in order to safely and effectively reach that goal. Or you can just be a sheep.
Absolutely.

My own broken record responses in these threads lately is largely based as a reaction to the "but I used Osta to bulk and it did sh1t it sux!"

Ok, I empathise with disappointment, but as has been pointed out by you and others...experiment. I wouldnt write Osta off if it failed to meet expectations during a bulk, it will almost certainly prove beneficial during a cut.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.

My own broken record responses in these threads lately is largely based as a reaction to the "but I used Osta to bulk and it did sh1t it sux!"

Ok, I empathise with disappointment, but as has been pointed out by you and others...experiment. I wouldnt write Osta off if it failed to meet expectations during a bulk, it will almost certainly prove beneficial during a cut.
Definitely. I am quite confident that there are people out their who respond to SARM's to a lesser degree than others. There probably is a scientific reason too. Maybe it has to do with liver enzymes or AR receptors or something beyond what we know about these virgin compounds. For whatever reason I seem to respond quite well to SARM's and I am happy for that. I also happen to think that far too many people think this is a game and something to do with some spare time. No preparation generally = no results.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Not on TRT. Love Osta period. All I can do is laugh at people who say it's garbage who have either, 1. Never run it. 2. Ran some BS brand of Osta. 3. Don't know how to utilize certain compounds properly. 4. Don't know how to train and diet properly on cycle. 5. Have expectations that are outlandish for a compound.

Osta was great solo, and great with Test at a higher dose. But I'm not retarded, I didn't expect to gain 8lbs. of muscle from it. I look for hardening, vascularity, pumps, endurance, recovery, and well-being. And with that considered, it delivers.
no 2 and 5 most of the times....

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
You said you did 30 days.What Meg's did you take? Did you do Eliminate with your run then maybe Super after?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You said you did 30 days.What Meg's did you take? Did you do Eliminate with your run then maybe Super after?
Have you read the sarms users guide? It's in this sub forum, will link you if you want.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Yes , I think I'm going to try 30 days 15mg , maybe Eliminate the super after

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes , I think I'm going to try 30 days 15mg , maybe Eliminate the super after
30 days is very short for an osta cycle. 6 to 8 weeks is the reccomended cycle length for ostarine. You will definitely want a serm for pct as well.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
What serm do you think work best? I'll try 6 weeks for Ostarine then

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What serm do you think work best? I'll try 6 weeks for Ostarine then
Either:
Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 50/25/25 or
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) 20/10/10

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

Keep in mind I did 30 days and then bridged into another compound (Designer steroid). I used the 30 days on Ostarine as a warm-up/re-comp for the stronger compound. I would never do 30 days of Ostarine solo as the compound is just getting good at that point. You'f be selling yourself short on some nice gains. I also kept running Osta @ 5-10 mg throughtout the rest of the cycle to help my joints as the other compounds were dry. I used Ostar1ne (20mg) /Elim1nate (50mg)/ Dermacrine (2-3 pumps/day), during the 30 days.

As Yates said, shoot for 6 weeks on Ostarine and if you are feeling good, extend the run to 7 or 8 weeks. Just make sure you've read the SARM's guide and have all of your bases covered before starting. You could try something like this...

Ostar1ne: 15/15/15/20/20/20 (20/20 for two extra weeks if you wish)
Elim1nate: 0/50/50/50/50/50 (50/50 + 2 weeks if you wish)
Dermacrine: start @ 2-3 pumps ED and only adjust up if you feel the need.

PCT: As was mentioned above. A proper SERM is recommended. Why take the chance of not recovering properly/quickly enough?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ostarines been around a while now - what can we say about it
Any further on the trials (medical via GTK)?

Anyone breaking out in cancers., sores, libido problems

Basically whats the latest - when it arrived it was "no pct needed, run 17-25mg - no sides!"

Since progressing to PCT needed...
No that certainly wasn't the case when "it arrived". When it was first sold as a supplement and it was new to people on these forums people said it's not worth it to go over 20mg, and 10mg would actually work fine. PCT was also stressed and no one said that PCT wasn't necessary. That's a fairly new rumor. IML was the one to first release it as a "supplement".

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ostarine is is fantastic. Not the most powerful compound, but it is definitely effective both for preserving lean mass while cutting, as well as growing muscle on a bulk. It may not put on as much mass as some other compounds, but the trade off is that there are very few side effects. Minimal lethargy, no liver damage, non-aromatizing. It's also great for healing nagging injuries. There is suppression of course, but it doesn't mess with your LH or FSH, so recovery is usually super quick and easy with a few weeks clomid or nolva.

If you're looking for something to pack on 20lbs and don't care about negative side effects, ostarine is not for you. On the other hand, if you're looking to lose fat or gain 5-10lbs of keepable muscle with minimal side effects and an easy recovery, you really can't beat ostarine right now.
Ostarine is stressful on the liver. My AST and ALT went up a lot, and bilrubin was elevated but only slightly. This was on 500 mg of TUDCA daily, plus 2 servings a day of Liver Support XT. It was also a solo run.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Again 10mg 6 weeks with Eliminate , Arimacare pro and finally Super pct

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Huh? I had to re-read what you wrote few times to try to understand what you were saying. Are you saying that "I should lower my TRT does so that I don't bloat, dip stick"?

100mg a week does NOT bloat me. To be honest, I feel I need higher does in order to put me into a high normal range which my doc is willing to do. I paid for my previous bloodwork because I was curious what my level is at and because it only cost me $30.

I love dip sticks
View attachment 127709
God damn. So many broken ankles on this bandwagon here lately. So many people with strong opinions on compounds/topics they know nothing about. I'm starting to think that if people can't make the time or find the energy to research the things they are putting into their body, they might just deserve....

As far as Ostarine goes, I love the compound. It works great for me and I could cut or bulk on it. If you are expecting it to be Superdrol, you're expectations are way out of whack. As far as side-effects go on SARMS's, for me they are almost non-existent when compared to PH/DS. My last run of Ostar1ne was 30 days (bridged into a DS cycle) and I gained 5 lbs and dropped 2% bodyfat during those 30 days. The results were spectacular as far as I was concerned.
Amy otc not sure I can get either one of these
If you can get online you can get a serm

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea when you're diet and training are in check and you cycle osta you will get good results. and you will definitely need a pct after osta.
Perfect post!!! I got great results with Osta but was surprised by the shutdown so a strong PCT is definitely needed

dredmentia

Awards
I've been taking Osta 10 days or so at 25 mg I feel I am getting used to it. Have been gaining stength but losing weight overall because I'm not eating much so I'd imagine it's preserving muscle while in a calorie deficet. But in all honesty I really don't like how I feel on this stuff energy very low, some strange pains

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Osta 10 days or so at 25 mg I feel I am getting used to it. Have been gaining stength but losing weight overall because I'm not eating much so I'd imagine it's preserving muscle while in a calorie deficet. But in all honesty I really don't like how I feel on this stuff energy very low, some strange pains
If you are on a cut you could lower the dosage to 10-15mg or so. Maybe some sides will go away. It usually kicks in later on though (week 3-4), but nice to hear you already gaining strength!

dredmentia

Awards
If you are on a cut you could lower the dosage to 10-15mg or so. Maybe some sides will go away. It usually kicks in later on though (week 3-4), but nice to hear you already gaining strength!
I noticed that overall I feel pretty bad but once I get myself into the actual gym and get going, I actually feel alot stronger on this stuff. It's just the sides during the day and lethargic feeling I don't like usually what I do is go to the gym directly after work, with this I feel so drained after being at work that I tell myself alot I'm not gonna make it today, then I get home Lay down and watch TV or even sleep for an hour or two and convince myself I need to get it together and I get to the gym anyway.

I forgot to !mention that, I am also taking ephedra extract 25mg twice a day. That could be a big part of me feeling this way. I'm actually only have 2 tablets of ephedra left and it will probably be a week or two before I get more, so I will be running with osta solo as of Monday.

The pills I have are 12.5 mg osta perhaps taking 1 twice a day would be better than taking them both at once ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dieting or whatever the goal there is no reason to ever go above 20mg.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed that overall I feel pretty bad but once I get myself into the actual gym and get going, I actually feel alot stronger on this stuff. It's just the sides during the day and lethargic feeling I don't like usually what I do is go to the gym directly after work, with this I feel so drained after being at work that I tell myself alot I'm not gonna make it today, then I get home Lay down and watch TV or even sleep for an hour or two and convince myself I need to get it together and I get to the gym anyway.

I forgot to !mention that, I am also taking ephedra extract 25mg twice a day. That could be a big part of me feeling this way. I'm actually only have 2 tablets of ephedra left and it will probably be a week or two before I get more, so I will be running with osta solo as of Monday.

The pills I have are 12.5 mg osta perhaps taking 1 twice a day would be better than taking them both at once ?
Just take one of the pills than. 12.5 mg per cap is strange. Next time just get OL brand.

dredmentia

Awards
Just take one of the pills than. 12.5 mg per cap is strange. Next time just get OL brand.
It's funny you mention that I went to the OL site. Says their OSTA was discontinued same with Blackstone
So I went with the rock hard supplements one . maybe I was doing something wrong or is it true they are no longer producing these? I heard a lot of companies are no longer in the sarm business for various reasons