Latest on Ostarine?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's funny you mention that I went to the OL site. Says their OSTA was discontinued same with Blackstone
So I went with the rock hard supplements one . maybe I was doing something wrong or is it true they are no longer producing these? I heard a lot of companies are no longer in the sarm business for various reasons
It's still for sale on sites like PHW and Nutriverse at huge discounts, grab it before it's gone. I got 2 360ct bottles for future usage.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's funny you mention that I went to the OL site. Says their OSTA was discontinued same with Blackstone
So I went with the rock hard supplements one . maybe I was doing something wrong or is it true they are no longer producing these? I heard a lot of companies are no longer in the sarm business for various reasons
Yes, OL sarms have been discontinued. However, they are still available at retailers like phw supplements , nutriverse, and nutraplanet. There was nothing wrong with the products, we were trying to avoid any legal issues like other companies that were producing similar products.

dredmentia

Awards
Yeah it's unfortunate I was very happy with OL products I used in the past that was the first brand I tried to find for the osta. Guess I didn't search hard enough all the sites I usually go to had discontinued selling it.