Balls gone. Getting worse

BroByron

Awards
So I did an 8 week ostarine cycle added in epistane at week 4. Now one week into pct with nolva, super pct, lj100, exemestane, and epic unleashed. The dosaging is on point with this stuff. I know for a fact. My balls seem to be getting worse and sucked inside of me and they hurt. Anyone experience this. I know ostarine shuts some people down good and I know that is what happened to me. But my balls should be getting more full as pct goes on :/

BroByron

Awards
I know someone will jump on the fact that I said shutdown. Let me rephrase that it suppressed me bad. And sex drive is gone. No problem with erections though. I just don't have the urge to often at all. Workouts are good and lethargy I would say isn't an issue, Isn't really happening to me at this point

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
i have a feeling it might be because of low test production. since youre off cycle now, youre body is taking the time to get back to homeostasis. just give it some time. and if by week 3 the condition doesnt improve, then i would say your nolva is bunk (if its rc grade). but its just my input. lets see what other guys have to say

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea it's smart to buy multiple bottles of your Serm from a few different sources just in case you get a bunk product. Also don't blame the ostarine blame the epistane. Again..the EPISTANE is what knocked your balls out like a hard KO punch

BroByron

Awards
Oh yeah I know the epistane did that lol. But it's never been this bad before with epistane

BroByron

Awards
Do you think my nolva might be bunk? I didn't think that would be reason for why my balls are getting worse

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea it's smart to buy multiple bottles of your Serm from a few different sources just in case you get a bunk product. Also don't blame the ostarine blame the epistane. Again..the EPISTANE is what knocked your balls out like a hard KO punch
Agree
Try getting another serm from a different source

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah if nolva is bunk your restart will be longer and is a worse before better. Have you used this source before for nolva? I would grab some from somewhere else.

BroByron

Awards
Yeah same source as before. Also I was skeptical about the exemestane I got from them this time around too because the other exemestane from before had a smell and the one I have now doesn't. I've been using the old exemestane I had leftover because of this which has been working. So I guess I will use some of the old nolva I have for now and order some more.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Yeah same source as before. Also I was skeptical about the exemestane I got from them this time around too because the other exemestane from before had a smell and the one I have now doesn't. I've been using the old exemestane I had leftover because of this which has been working. So I guess I will use some of the old nolva I have for now and order some more.
Just because it smells different doesn't mean it's ineffective. The smell might be because of the use of a different excipient but then again, assuming you got it from an RC source, idk if the RC people really know about excipients and how they work.
But of course to be sure, I would get the products from another source. I hear one of the sponsors of this board is trustworthy so I would check them out if you can.

GetRekt

Awards
i'd say pick up some clomid from another source, maybe nolva, and if not, then find some HCG to get them balls back

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, srsly peeps.. Fuk the serm.. you need hcg.. pronto.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol, srsly peeps.. Fuk the serm.. you need hcg.. pronto.
I agree here . My balls never went up inside but they did however disappear from my sack at one point. Hcg and clomid is what i used . Both pharma grade .

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Hcg and clomid will get your d&b performance up to par

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Hcg and clomid,from a diffrent source.Fast!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established