Super Trenabol

JS424

Awards
Did anyone ever try Super Trenabol from BSL? Thoughts ? Would you stack with 1-andro?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd sell it on eBay, but if you have a conscience I guess either toss it in the trash or take it an hope it's legit

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The super trenabol logs were impressive

jmaitland806

Awards
I can't seem to find any. This app makes it really hard to search for specific logs. :(
This is true. I am also wondering about my next cycle thinking of going with mdrol and maybe a low dose of tren

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd sell it on eBay, but if you have a conscience I guess either toss it in the trash or take it an hope it's legit
I still feel the same. Bsl owes me $100 for the 2 bottles of fake cdma (hdrol) they sold me.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I know of a few people right now who aren't too happy about the bsl they got off ebay...I got some super trenabol off ebay but I guess its bunk along with everything else that I got...shoulda known...sdmz 2.0 for 40 bucks...
Super trenabol for 50.... There are more expensive bottles on there from actual supplement sites but who knows what's what these days...

jmaitland806

Awards
I know of a few people right now who aren't too happy about the bsl they got off ebay...I got some super trenabol off ebay but I guess its bunk along with everything else that I got...shoulda known...sdmz 2.0 for 40 bucks...
Super trenabol for 50.... There are more expensive bottles on there from actual supplement sites but who knows what's what these days...
I got a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and saw mild results not huge but maybe 7 lbs

Mister_T_

Awards
I just came off a 5 week run of the BSL Super Tren which I found on ebay.
dosed at 100mg a day.....I can say it was worth it. Very enjoyable when I kept my nutrition on point.

Mister_T_

Awards
Has it been confirmed that encapsulated PH's/DS's compounds lose purity over time if they are sitting on the shelf?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Has it been confirmed that encapsulated PH's/DS's compounds lose purity over time if they are sitting on the shelf?
Not unless exposure to extreme heat has occurred. Highly unlikely as most Warehouse are temp controlled.

Dont buy any banned ph . Get real gear or run the andros .

Mister_T_

Awards
Not unless exposure to extreme heat has occurred. Highly unlikely as most Warehouse are temp controlled.

Dont buy any banned ph . Get real gear or run the andros .
I'm curious to hear your reason behind your last statement. Why andros over banned ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You would have to be a rookie to not understand my theory. Waffles got u cover he's legit.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious to hear your reason behind your last statement. Why andros over banned ?
Cause it has a high chance of being fake. Counterfeiting banned ph's is big business and easy money.
Back when I repped for cel, huge problem with fake mdrol, pplex, hdrol from places like Brazil, Africa, etc.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cause it has a high chance of being fake. Counterfeiting banned ph's is big business and easy money.
Back when I repped for cel, huge problem with fake mdrol, pplex, hdrol from places like Brazil, Africa, etc.
Reppped!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reppped!!!
For realz though. Lol, I managed the fb page for a while, I'd get peeps from South America being like, I just bough 5 bottles of mdrol for 50$ each, is it legit?
I'd be like, well, we haven't made any mdrol in 5 years, but what's the exp and lot number?

Mister_T_

Awards
I just asked a question, an answer instead of a laugh would have been cool.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
There are ALOT of fakes out there...I've talked to blackstone reps and they first told me that nobody faked their stuff then came back later and told me that faking their products had become a big problem in Europe...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
PRE BAN BSL WAS 2nd to NONE ! THEN BOOOOOOOMMMM HARRY FUKKIN FRAUDS EVERYWHERE
There are ALOT of fakes out there...I've talked to blackstone reps and they first told me that nobody faked their stuff then came back later and told me that faking their products had become a big problem in Europe...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just asked a question, an answer instead of a laugh would have been cool.
I thought I answered your question pretty clearly.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They're the ones faking their products lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PRE BAN BSL WAS 2nd to NONE ! THEN BOOOOOOOMMMM HARRY FUKKIN FRAUDS EVERYWHERE
Na, I bought my bsl halo direct from their website, but at 50mg/cap, I should of known it was too good to be true

Hawkwarrior

Awards
They're the ones faking their products lol.
That could be why no one wants to touch that topic over there..
I guess it's like somebody buying a fake Rolex off the street then going to the Rolex factory and complaining about fake rolexes being out there...BUT...in this case the factory is making the fakes!!! .
Two different points there. Haha

clk

clk

Awards
Where did you find mdrol??!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guy ^ lulz...