Alpha Mass and 4AD

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got these in the mail today. A little unsure on the sides it may produce. Can't find much on FRL Alpha Mass or 4 AD reviews. I think my concern is shedding. Don't know if I'm prone to MPB but being careful. Currently taking inhibit-E right now. Does anyone have comments, guidance or can bump and reviews or logs, would be much appreciated.

Thanks

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
1-DHEA is pretty harsh on the hair.
Get some ketoconazole shampoo and minoxidil+ azelaic acid solution from amazon if you want to be safe.

Btw how much of each did you get?

alts

Awards
Should be ran at 12-15 caps ed imo. Pretty mild, gains are so-so.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Should be ran at 12-15 caps ed imo. Pretty mild, gains are so-so.
On paper 1dhea is actually a decent compound though. I think what kills is is the low oral bioavailability. Even so, 300-500mg of regular 1-dhea should give decent results.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-DHEA is pretty harsh on the hair.
Get some ketoconazole shampoo and minoxidil+ azelaic acid solution from amazon if you want to be safe.

Btw how much of each did you get?
AMS is the brand.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many bottles of each?

Is the 4-AD the sublingual tabs?

I believe there is a limit of absorption with the sublingual dissolving tabs.
One bottle each of FRL Alpha Mass and AMS 4 AD

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Eh..you're not going to get much out of 1 bottle each. Maybe 2 bottles of Alpha Mass and 3 bottles of 4-AD.

this is why these products aren't that popular. They may show results but the price gets ridiculous at the dosages you need.

EDIT: By the way, the best way to handle this is either sell those or go through with those compounds by getting other products. The best deals I know of right now with 1-dhea and 4-dhea is by primeval labs. IML used to sell 100mg caps for like 25$ I believe 90ct?

Maybe it was 60ct I forget.

I guess everyone is trying to make a quick buck now and skimping hard with these 50-75mg dosages per cap.

Primevals tri-andro is pretty decent for the price. If you run it 2 caps it'll last 6 weeks but still may be a bit under dosed depending on your weight. They also have regular 1-dhea but imo the tri-andro is a better deal.

You'll probably still see decent results with a bottle of tri-andro and the other 2 bottles you have making it last throughout 6 weeks if you're diet and training is on point.

ORRRR lol

sell all that **** and just try transdermal 1-andro and trest td.