On-Cycle AI for LGD/Andro Ideas?

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
About to begin my cycle, which I'm excited about. 8 weeks of LGD-4033 (at 10mg) and 8 weeks of 1Andro & 4Andro. I am going with a SERM (clomid) for PCT which I'm ordering online (hopefully the place is decent).

My question is about a need for an on cycle AI. I'd like some recommendations from you guys. Arimistane is looking like a good option - what do you all think? It's easy to buy and is OTC.

Another I've looked at are Arom-X by AMS. It seems like a DIM product won't help much.

Any advice guys?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Buy some Exemestane (Aromasin) to have on hand for emergency use only. Do your cycle without taking an AI (which, a lot say Arimistane is not anyway, despite the marketing). The Epiandro has some AI like properties on it's own. I have not used LGD yet, but have run 4-DHEA off label and not had any estrogen sides.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Buy some Exemestane (Aromasin) to have on hand for emergency use only. Do your cycle without taking an AI (which, a lot say Arimistane is not anyway, despite the marketing). The Epiandro has some AI like properties on it's own. I have not used LGD yet, but have run 4-DHEA off label and not had any estrogen sides.
Yea if you get estro sides, arimistane wont do chit...have aromasin on hand

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thoughts on 7,8 benzoflavanoid?
It has data on it, and sub-lingual (Arom-X) or Trans-dermal (Dermacrine) would be the best option - BUT, do you really want to gamble on a natty AI if your breast tissue starts to become sensitive? You're taking exogenous hormones, just grab a bottle of Aromasin too.

If you are thinking of taking the natty AI to prevent anything in the first place - ok, but A. what if it doesn't, and B. Estrogen is necessary for a whole host of health and performance functions. You want some. If you don't know what your levels are, and start knocking them down willy-nilly, you may be hampering your progress.

Just run the cycle with some Aromasin standing by is my opinion.