Super dmz 2.0 rx

ironaddicts

Awards
Watsup fellow iron addicts I have decided to give prohormones a try and I am currently on day 17 of super dmz 2.0 rx I am taking 2 10mg caps spread out throughout the day , my question is when does this stuff start kicking in I have noticed strength gains but haven't really put on mass although I am gaining weight I started out at 185 I am up to 196 and it's has only been two weeks does super dmz kick in on the 3rd or 4th week? Any help is greatly appreciated

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Watsup fellow iron addicts I have decided to give prohormones a try and I am currently on day 17 of super dmz 2.0 rx I am taking 2 10mg caps spread out throughout the day , my question is when does this stuff start kicking in I have noticed strength gains but haven't really put on mass although I am gaining weight I started out at 185 I am up to 196 and it's has only been two weeks does super dmz kick in on the 3rd or 4th week? Any help is greatly appreciated
Strength Gains: End of Week 2/Start of Week 3

Mass gains: End of Week 3/Start of Week 4

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait.. you say you havent put on mass, and asking when its kicking in?
But you have gained weight ( 11 lbs just after 2 weeks).

Not sure if you are serious at all lol

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
There is no kick in time with orals, they are active immediately. Early you see a quick increase in glycogen retention then the tissue starts to accumulate. It takes time for the body to put tissue on.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Wait.. you say you havent put on mass, and asking when its kicking in?
But you have gained weight ( 11 lbs just after 2 weeks).

Not sure if you are serious at all lol
^This

You have gained over 10 lbs in 2 weeks...

What more "gains" could you want?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha really. 10lbs in two weeks is alot. 10lbs in a cycle would be a lot.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Haha really. 10lbs in two weeks is alot. 10lbs in a cycle would be a lot.
Probably more water retention and fat than actual tissue. Mostly diet dependent though, since Msten and Dmz are dry for the most part.

ironaddicts

Awards
Yea I think it's mostly water retention , wondering if I should run a 6 week cycle but at the beginning of the 5th week I'll use IML msten as I don't think the super dmz 2.0 rx will give me the mass I am looking for

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I think it's mostly water retention , wondering if I should run a 6 week cycle but at the beginning of the 5th week I'll use IML msten as I don't think the super dmz 2.0 rx will give me the mass I am looking for
2 werks on DMZ (which is a dry compound) and you are up 11lbs..
1. You diet is not good
Or
2. You are eating to much
Ot
Combination of 1 and 2 which I believe is the right answer.
I dont want to be rude or anything but I feel you are expecting to much of those orals

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I ran Super Dmz 2.0 at 1/2/2/3 caps and I recomped pretty nicely; it hardened my physique and helped me put on 8 solid pounds of tissue. Strength gains and vascularity were amazing as well. 3 or 4 weeks in, I could flex my arm and literally feel my skin stretching. Taking it to 6 weeks was definitely tempting to do... but it's not very wise to run dual methyls for that long of a duration.

ironaddicts

Awards
Thanks for fast reply bro, actually I gained 7 pounds in my first week week 1 I weighed 188 , week 2 I was up to 195, I am tempted to run a 6 weeker but hoping that mass will come within the next week or by the end of 4th week