SR 9009

zzagala10

zzagala10

Awards
Was wondering if anyone's tried this and if it it legit? Im on my last week of pct and just got my diet up to par again looking to run this stacked with RAD140 in about 5 weeks. Just wanted to know if anyone has any insight on this stack or just the SR 9009?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont waste your money on it. Ive read a study which used it and its bioavailability is rubbish, with a poor halflife.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Dont waste your money on it. Ive read a study which used it and its bioavailability is rubbish, with a poor halflife.
Yes, that's the case. With a half life of 30min and a bioavailability of 2.2% SR-9009 is a suboptimal substance.

warrior737

Awards
My buddy pinned SR it and got shredded and a lot of muscle hardness. He was on test p as well.

warrior737

Awards
My friend took 4ad and gained about 19lbs and got leaner. He was on tren and 750mg of test e as well
Test makes you retain water you dill bag. sr9009 is for endurance. I saw the results on him. He didn't notice any endurance either. It was from a RC site.There was little to no water retention from his 12 week run. He was shredded sort of like tren but with no cough or breathing issues. That's what I ment. It looked as if it helped, but he didn't notice any crazy strength. My friend runs a few cycles a year. Blast ad cruse. HRT sort of thing.

warrior737

Awards
Although I am not sure how long he used the sr? Ill ask him tonight.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't matter, unless he injected it sub q, it wasn't sr9009.
We spent many hours researching this and a way to make it orally bio available, as it basically has none.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Well i've been running sr9009 for around a week now and is noticeable on endurance and fat loss.
Currently doing 4mg every 2.5-3hrs with two 10mg doses before and afterworkout(32-40mg daily depending on how much I slpeep), I notice it a couple minutes later after taking. Not an issue with heart rate or anything as of yet not a flushed feeling its different.. Maybe its my imagination but i feel full all the time and upped my carbs and still leaning out. Trying to be very strict on timing. Dosage yesterday as follows:

7:30AM -4mg
10:00AM -4mg
12:30PM -10mg
3:30PM -10mg
6:00PM -4mg
8:30PM -4mg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i've been running sr9009 for around a week now and is noticeable on endurance and fat loss.
Currently doing 4mg every 2.5-3hrs with two 10mg doses before and afterworkout(32-40mg daily depending on how much I slpeep), I notice it a couple minutes later after taking. Not an issue with heart rate or anything as of yet not a flushed feeling its different.. Maybe its my imagination but i feel full all the time and upped my carbs and still leaning out. Trying to be very strict on timing. Dosage yesterday as follows:

7:30AM -4mg
10:00AM -4mg
12:30PM -10mg
3:30PM -10mg
6:00PM -4mg
8:30PM -4mg
Oral? I ask because i am pretty sure that sr90009 needs to be injected subq

WAF

WAF

Awards
yah its oral? from what i seen here your correct, so ill see how this plays out but so far so good. I picked it up awhile ago from a very rep company with lab results etc, but just started to do a lil cut and seen it sitting around. ill report back but since it is just an oral and figured not much from it i didn't want to log it, just add my 2 cents and experience for others.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
yah its oral? from what i seen here your correct, so ill see how this plays out but so far so good. I picked it up awhile ago from a very rep company with lab results etc, but just started to do a lil cut and seen it sitting around. ill report back but since it is just an oral and figured not much from it i didn't want to log it, just add my 2 cents and experience for others.
You eating kcal deficit too?

WAF

WAF

Awards
My diet is pretty clean already but have cut out a few things "trimmed the fat" sugars etc, but have added a few carbs depending on how i feel. It's Kcal deficit but depending how I feel i add and subtract carbs. I'm not trying to crash diet or anything.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449591727.840796.jpg

So they got labs. Great. It means they supposedly purchased authentic sr9009.

If it's working an your taking it orally it can only mean they've pulled a switcharoo an your taking something else.

It's a fact it doesn't work orally.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 127336

So they got labs. Great. It means they supposedly purchased authentic sr9009.

If it's working an your taking it orally it can only mean they've pulled a switcharoo an your taking something else.

It's a fact it doesn't work orally.
Well i wouldn't say it doesn't work at all because it was orally bioavailable but is was less then ten percent(i don't remember that exact percent but it was less then 10%). So i do agree that if he is noticing effects from it its probably not real and any effects from sr9009 when taken orally will be so little that it would be unnoticeable. Also the mind is powerful it definitely could be a strong placebo effect

WAF

WAF

Awards
No worries face palm away, I stated that I don't expect much and just running it for fun. I added Ep1c unleashed and laxo at the same time so maybe that's what it is I'm noticing. Either way I'm still going to use it and post what i find. I understand the mind plays tricks on you. One of my friends has used it and noticed it helped so I figured try it out.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Well i wouldn't say it doesn't work at all because it was orally bioavailable but is was less then ten percent(i don't remember that exact percent but it was less then 10%). So i do agree that if he is noticing effects from it its probably not real and any effects from sr9009 when taken orally will be so little that it would be unnoticeable. Also the mind is powerful it definitely could be a strong placebo effect
2.2% was the exact number evaluated. Psychical effects are in fact sometimes more potent than the drug in a double blind study. The mental power of thinking that someone is taking something, that "helps", should not be underrated.
Therefore I can't take subjective experiences or logs seriously when I'm reading something like "SR-9009 log". Just my opinion.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2.2% was the exact number evaluated. Psychical effects are in fact sometimes more potent than the drug in a double blind study. The mental power of thinking that someone is taking something, that "helps", should not be underrated.
Therefore I can't take subjective experiences or logs seriously when I'm reading something like "SR-9009 log". Just my opinion.
Totally agree :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted the study on this it is useless orally. What does make it is removed in a matter of seconds

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
how would something like "grapefruit juice"work with sr?[to help bioavalibility] I heard the idea on other boards--you could open a cap[sr] mix it in your mouth with coconut oil[protect it from stomach acid] then wash it down with grapefruit juice--worth a shot?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
the thing about these new compounds is ,sooner or later there going to find something that works very well-after it passes all the tests and big pharma gets a hold on it .it will end up a script at 10 times the price---on the otherhand it could make you very sick

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Sartomer Company

Material Safety Data Sheet

Product: SR9009

Revised Date: 01-17-2005

MSDS ID: S-000335

Replaces Date: 03-06-2000

No chronic health effects data are available for this product as a whole.

The trifunctional methacrylate monomer in this product produced a positive

result in a mouse lymphoma test, indicating that it may have mutagenic

potential. However, an 18 month carcinogenicity study in mice was negative

for all cancers including the skin which is a major source of exposure. An

Ames test for mutagenicity was negative. Therefore, there is reason to

believe that this mouse lymphoma assay was a false positive finding. It

should be noted that this assay system produces a high incidence of false

positive responses.

The unsaturated cyclic dione in this product has been reported to cause

ulceration of nasal mucous membranes, chronic bronchitis and asthma in

workers with repeated exposure to high concentrations. It was also reported

to cause chromosome aberrations in chinese hamster cells. However, it was

not mutagenic or genotoxic in several other in-vitro and in-vivo assays.

This material was also found to be tumorigenic in rats.