Can someone confirm what Strong Supp's is saying

BigDaddy69

Awards
Super Mandro

3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one

Has been explained that it doesn't convert to DHT meaning there is no chance of hair loss. What i understand from others is there is a good possiblity for hair shedding/hair loss.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Mandro

Has been explained that it doesn't convert to DHT meaning there is no chance of hair loss. What i understand from others is there is a good possiblity for hair shedding/hair loss.
Just because of no dht conversion means absolutely nothing for hair loss. Just ask Volvo140G about 1 andro and hair shedding

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not that there is no chance, but it is FAR less likely than a compound that converts to DHT. 800 - 1200 mgs of beta sitosterol is a good preventative measure. I'm prone to MPB and when I'm using epiandro that keeps my hairline where it's supposed to be.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because of no dht conversion means absolutely nothing for hair loss. Just ask Volvo140G about 1 andro and hair shedding
horrid! cut my cycle short due to it. my head would erupt in tingles shortly after dosing. a quick run through of my head over a tabletop, like once or twice with my fingers, yielded dozens of hairs. forehead and temples thinned up a bit. maybe only I noticed but its enough to freak a guy out his first cycle. halodrol showed me zero hair loss fwiw and triumphalis had moderate towards the end.

1andro is great tho, gained 9 lean lbs and trimmed up considerably over 5 or 6 weeks I forget. ran og alpha mass up to 15 caps daily. zero lethargy (im apparantly an exception) and raging libido.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's what keeps me from running a cycle

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hair loss is always a risk when running hormonal products. Severity depends on compound and genetics. Epistane messed my hair up but I notice much less with 1-andro products. A daily wash with 2% keto and some s5 cream at night has worked well for me. There is always a risk though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Mandro

It doesn't convert into dht because it's already a dht derivative

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
horrid! cut my cycle short due to it. my head would erupt in tingles shortly after dosing. a quick run through of my head over a tabletop, like once or twice with my fingers, yielded dozens of hairs. forehead and temples thinned up a bit. maybe only I noticed but its enough to freak a guy out his first cycle. halodrol showed me zero hair loss fwiw and triumphalis had moderate towards the end.

1andro is great tho, gained 9 lean lbs and trimmed up considerably over 5 or 6 weeks I forget. ran og alpha mass up to 15 caps daily. zero lethargy (im apparantly an exception) and raging libido.
Did your scalp itch when this was happening or just tingles?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did your scalp itch when this was happening or just tingles?
waves of electricity, not terribly itchy iirc. very pronounced sensation kinda felt good but to me it equated to hairs falling out.